I think I found some meth that was literally just in plain site at a park I was at. I'm 99% positive that's what it is...

I think I found some meth that was literally just in plain site at a park I was at. I'm 99% positive that's what it is, but does anyone know how much this actually is or what it's worth or anything? I don't fuck with drugs like this so I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. The rock part is really thick too, might not be able to see that.

Help pls druggies of Sup Forums

smoke dat shit yoloswag420. $40 was not ripped off

just stumbled on about 100-200 bux of ~60-80% purity.

well done sir, smoke it or craigslist that shit.

better pic

That's what I was hoping when I grabbed it, I'll honestly probably just end up getting rid of it but it's funny to know someone left behind so much.

Meth doesn’t come in chunks that big, most the time it’s powder, and is almost never that clear, usually whiter.

If that is in fact meth, that doesn’t make it valuable though. That’s probably like a couple grams at most.

So incorrect

your getting shitty meth cut with crack.

that is how meth comes before its crushed up and smoked/snorted/injected. l2drugs please.

for a meth head, thats probably a day or twos worth if that. but hes probably off robbing cars for a replacement dw.

lived with a meth dealer for 8 months, australian not american so pricing might be off. but cool rectification of my "error"

mine used to come in pretty big shards, I'd turn away anything already crushed to powder, because the only reason to crush it is to cut it.

From what I've read, it's usually in those big chunks when it goes to dealers who then bag it up or cut it or whatever. Looking up pics, this does look identical to a lot of the meth pictures, the other RC chems dont seem to have that weird fogginess or break up like is shown in the bag.

>for a meth head

What about someone who isn't? How many actual doses would it be?

Drugs in general cost way more there because your dollar’s worth much less and you live in a police state

like .05

but the way it works, you melt it throughout the pipe, then just work it with the lighter till its starts vaporising, take little bits in if newbie (meth heads will do literal vape cloud hits)

you have such soft hands user
come back when you grow some pubes kiddo

Get a test kit from amazon and test it

our ecconemy's gone to shit, but we used to have pretty similar buying power, but police state ?

ive been on acid talking shit to cops, finished a joint while a police office walked up to me, even accidently knocked a cop over while drunk,

none have landed me in jail or even a citation.

pretty much only downside is we can't have hardcore guns.

I’m responding to my own post here, and responding to all those who are commenting on mine.

I’m merely saying what he found is a pretty large chunk of really clear meth compared to any run of the mill meth you’d come by.

holy shit just noticed the women hands.

fair point, couple of grams tho ? whats the going price in americas ?

its 50 bux a . here.....

>plain site

I'm 20 motherfucker

Maybe I just have that q u a l i t y hand lotion.

Isn't that a serious ROA as opposed to oral/snorting? Sounds like vaporizing the whole thing just kind of wastes it, I broke off a small amount and it breaks down into a lot of fucking shards, more than I thought, like 2-3 lines from a small ass piece.

I wish I had a scale or some shit but I don't do anything other than smoke small amounts of weed where I don't care what I get

lick it

fuck no

if that was something else your're gonna be so fucked op

God I hope someone left alum crystals lying around to see if some junkie would snort it or smoke it....

they look like it

Again, just getting rid of it, don't plan on starting a meth habit. Pretty sure it's legit, it was in between some seats on a bench where it could have easily fallen out of someone's pocket.

negative, snorting/oral is worse for ROA, injecting is for hardcore users, but apparently theres nothing else like it.