Lionel Messi suspended for four matches

fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2017/m=3/news=lionel-messi-suspended-for-four-matches-2877817.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ZYQ-7fEdo
youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7DWNLyrbo
youtube.com/watch?v=gJTXGKL5l-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AAAAAAAAAAJJJJ

HE A GOOD BOY
HE DIDN'T DO NOTHIN'

Punished Messi

RIP

J U S T
U
S
T

HAHAHAHA
TALK SHIT GET SHIT

Didn't watch the match, was there Autistic Screeching

>tfw that I wont be able to sell my 4 extra tickets anymore

I hate Memessi even more now.

RIP ARGENTINA

HOW SAD!

>Bolivians spent their entire wages to watch live Messi

Stop crying in every thread, Evo

Isn't it weird to suspend a player just before a game?

he used to be likeable, calmed, fun. Now he's just a regular man. Im talking about his personality, his skill is obviously still there but now its not fun watching him. I think it was true when Sup Forums said:
growing up is realizing Cristiano is the goat.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

I hate dirty Chileans so fucking much, I hope your team will die in a plane crash soon

Of course, apparently the ref said Sprite is the worst soda, and Messi lost his shit

not if the previous match was played a couple of days before

>implying this is our fault

we can only complain to CONMEBOL when something happens and they never listen to us. Is FIFA by their own powers who decide this kind of shit

interesting what things get bans and what don't

wtf is this shit? I was actually going to watch that game tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ZYQ-7fEdo
He insulted the ref by saying "la concha tu madre" in the end of the match, the literary traduction is "the pussy of your mother", but "Go fuck yourself" is the correct translation.

same

evening kick offs are nice

now il skip it

Messi on suicide watch lmao!!!!!

Did nothing wrong

DEJA SALVAR ARGENTINA PARA MI

he got banned for a few match and he was even sacked of his team and had to go back to chile

Jara got banned for the rest of that tournament you dumbass

hmm, twitter was wrong then
sorry

I was watching that match, the penalty was a clear refball. what was he complaining about?

Now more than ever Argentina should fight for us to retain our points Chile and Peru stole us

4 games for shouting at a ref. This is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen. There would be no players left to play if they start banning people for that.

Neil Taylor gets 3 game ban for breaking Coleman's leg. Jokes

he clearly did it on purpose to avoid playing again with the nt, i mean insult the referee
my cousin works as a ball boy at afa and he told me the manlet wanted to quit since the world cup final
im glad, i hope to lose sincerely and watch everything burn

He forgot he is not in UEFALONA, he wanted more penalties and more cards for Chile when they touch him.

Shane Long gets nothing for trying to crack Williams' skull with an elbow.

four for insult referee? seems bit harsh desu

>mfw Argentina will lose against bolivia because of the high altitude

>bought two copa america
>whines to conmebol, get 2 free points from bolivia
>loses against argentina then whines again

Is chile the worst thing that has happened to football in recent years?

potential psychopath right there

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING SHIT!!! I SPEND LIKE 90$us FOR SEE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH ON THE SEAT THIS AFFTERNOON??????????

It was constant in the second time and he even got recorded in tv insulting the ref 3 times

No, you are. Get out of my country you fucking piece of trash. Worse than peruvians, at least those monkeys know their place.

CONTRIVED

>that music

they might be going for the risky strategy here. no way argentina will be left out, messi has got to be in that world cup, so he's """punished""" from duty so he can focus on Barcelona without repercussions from the Argentinian media, who will be chimping out against FIFA

Messi's roid rage and frustration at having a micro penis is coming to the surface again.

Good luck with your WC qualifying now, argies.

>we indirectly cucked bolivians again

You know he could hire the best surgeons in the world to have the fattest and longest dick ever, right?
His problem is that he constantly get fucked around by argentinian press.

>he'll miss the match against Peru

we're gonna do this

Is Chile going to ask for the three points too? Maybe today's Bolivia-Argentina game points should be given to Chile too.

Messi doesn't talk? Autist

Messi beats the shit out of a ref who in turn gets so ass blasted that he has to cry to fifa? Autist

>I know what I'm talking about, my friend's uncle works at Nintendo.

LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE.

EL PERUANO

>You know he could hire the best surgeons in the world to have the fattest and longest dick ever, right?
Largest increase by operation is 1 1/2 inches. So that would make a total a 4inches in length.

Argentina on suicide watch.

yfw they literally miss the World Cup

sad

Chile Is a dirty fucking piece of shit brown manlet country go fuck yourselves.

the eternal mapuche copper mafia has CONMEBOL by the balls

I didn't watch the game, why was he so pissed off?

Was going to tune in but everyone said it was shit

Peru have the chance to put the final nail in the messi coffin

> 6-1 again
Argentina BTFO

CHILE WAS A MISTAKE.

Who hasn't CONMEBOL by the balls?

t. El Peruano

>He actually researched about penis enlargement
Dohoho

Can't wait for the memes.

La llamada que suspendio a Messi

>trusting ((((twitter))))

stop being this dumb, Hans,

>mfw is fucking real

Teammates played like shit, he was constantly being blocked by the def and the pressure of playing for argentina because of the problem of the national team with the journalists. You average argentina NT game

Your brother is shitposting about you in the other thread

Hmmm... Is there a youtube link where this exact moment happens? I swear this is a little bit shopped (sans the obvious Sanchez smug smile). I mean, I know this happens, but I can't seem to find a shot where Sanchez is actually looking at Messi while he is crying.

Surely there were some poor decisions for him to tell the assistant to go fuck himself

Gary Medel (chilean player) got the same punishment, for the same reason, not long ago.

They don't have nothing to claim anyway, this happened because LaNación uploaded the video.

Yes, a penalty against Chile. I'm sure he was pissed off about that. Maybe the invalidated goal for Chile because Fuenzalida was "off-side".

>Chile does it again

I always wonder how much you can "insult" a referee before getting a red card or a suspension.

I know is different for some referees, but its hard to imagine players not telling "fuck you" or "son of the bitch" or something like that with the heat of the game. Apparently you cant even tell "la concha de tu madre", its weird.

Argentina needs Icardi NOW

and pray that Dybala+Icardi make a good chemistry out of thin air

>Messi banned
>Dybala and Pratto injuried
>Higuain suspended
Watch them call Schelotto or something like that anyway

Fucking coward Chileans crying to FIFA because they lost, you bloody traitors

All Messi said was "Go to your mother's cunt", that's hardly a reason to get a 4 games suspension when there are only 5 games left

Also, if it's a disciplinary penalty, why does he only loses games with the NT? Why can't he lose the one against Bolivia but the other 3 with Barcelona?

>mapuche copper mafia
ffs i laughed way too hard at this
please make this a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ7DWNLyrbo
0:51

see you lads in 2022

Why was Messi so angry bro

Because refball, Chileans have been helped by the refs in the last 3 or 4 years

cocaine is hell of a drug

literally lol

Seems you haven't played football. There are certain parameters for this:
Ex1: If you just say: "Por la concha de tu madre" without adressing anyone. It will go unnoticed.

Ex2: If you just start with your autistic screeching "Por la concha de tu madre arbitro de mierda". It will probably get you red carded.

Ex3: If you go in a friendly way and say something along: "Pero por la concha de mi madre profe, como cobra eso?". They will probably wave you off.

Of course, some referees will flip their shit out if you just say something improper.

You fucking arginigger. Chile has nothing to do with it. We are pushing for a stadium ban (just as our stadium was banned multiple times for booing the other teams national anthem). Gary Medel got suspended for 4 games too because he did exactly the same shit.

>Messi will never ever win a world cup.
kek

>the eternal mapuche copper mafia
Un gorro de lana!
youtube.com/watch?v=gJTXGKL5l-4

UEFALONA made a call to Zurich earlier today. Messi can´t play in Bolivia, Messi can´t play against the garra charrúa.
It's dangerous for his team.
Suspend him

>Gary Medel got suspended for 4 games too because he did exactly the same shit.
No, Medel insulted the ref face to face

Messi insulted at the air and the one that received the insult doesn't even speak Spanish

>that ass pain

>the one that received the insult doesn't even speak Spanish
Argennigers logic everyone

>Messi insulted at the air
u wot m8? Watch the video

>Chile fucks over Messi again