He was Champenois

The franks where germanic.

French
t. hans

kys

what is a belgian?
>american education

*Flemish

My apologies, Abdul, thought with context you'd catch on.

>Germanic
>Dark haired people from Pannonia

Pick one

He was american
These digits should prove it

Don't tell me to kill myself, franktistic poster

This is correct. The Franks were neither French nor German (and definitely not Belgian). He was born in Aachen which German now but it wasn't then.

Jesus Christ the Pandora's box of autism you're going to have unleashed with this post

>it's the pannoninan picture warrior
How do you figure the franks could migrate from withing a roman province through the entirety of Germania to the mouth of the Rhine without:
1.Any contemporary writer taking notice?
2.Triggering a massive surge west towards roman territory by displaced peoples?

>The Franks were neither French

We are

He was actually english

obviously an englishman, the only people who deny this are historically and geographically illiterate. What a stupid thread.

Little known fact, StoreKarl was actually Swedish.

Part of the Frankish Empire became France, part of the Frankish Empire became German.

He was European

>Part of the Frankish Empire became France
France existed as long as the Franks/French.

>part of the Frankish Empire became German.

Only the Rhinelanders are the descents of the (Rupuarian) Franks, Germans as a whole have nothing to do with the Franks.

And there was never a Frankish Empire Charlemagne was Rex Francorum AND imperor

>Part of the Frankish Empire became France
Yes, it even kept its name
>part of the Frankish Empire became German.
Not Germany at least.

dis gonna be gud

Reminder that Charlemagne is a corruption of Shirley Mane (síorllyfn mêr) and he was an ethnic Celto-Brython (flaxen hair, ice-blue eyes)

my ancestor :)

He was a Serbian

Karl den store was Swedish.
He was born in the castle of Karlstad and his father was the king of Sweden Pippin whom the legendary Swedish folk hero Pippi Långstrump is based.
Furthermore is is well known that Swedes are short and very brown which is also an equally well known characteristic of the franks.

This

French autism can be scary, sometimes

>autism

Our historians are lowly anti-French subhumans who bow to everything that the g*rmshits say since at least the "French" revolution

I'm just correcting decades of Anti-French propaganda

The Frankish empire was almost all of Europe including germanics. Today's France is only a part of what the Frankish empire was. France was Frankish but Franks weren't exclusively french. The same as with the HRE and Germany.

Carlomagno was Italic

nonsense, france went full we wuz gauls and shiet during the 19th century as germans became our biggest foes.

>Franks weren't

Why are you talking about us using past tense m8 ?

>ITT: we wuz
NIGGUH

He was neither but both

And Belgian isn't a thing

It started with Hottman and his book Franco-Gallia, then Nicolas Fréret claimed that the commoners were Gauls and the nobility Franks* which was endorsed by revolutionaries like Abbé Sieyès, and Republicans like Amédée Thierry

Who is this dude?

Charles Magnum, American industrialist.

Saxony wasn't Frankish, Hahnrei