Holy shit the madman actually did it

Holy shit the madman actually did it

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.es/espana/abci-guardia-civil-cree-pp-madrid-subvenciono-dinero-publico-campana-rajoy-2008-201705181458_noticia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ABSOLUT

THANK YOU BASED TEMER

He's not going anywhere.

He has nowhere to go...

Also true.

But he's going to cling to his position until the very sour end.

What happened?

And I thought the whole "trading a suitcase full of money" thing was just a literary trope...

Average day in Brazil. Corruption at the highest level. Essentially Temer is fucked and he's trying to figure out how to cover his ass before he resigns/gets impeached.

Can you explain what is going on in Brasil? We have not got ANY news about in internet massmedia, which I check too often.

Long story short:

A businessman handed over a recording of a conversation between him and the president, in which the businessman, owner of JBS, the biggest meat processing company in the world, told the president that he was giving two jailed politicians bribes so that they won't say anything to the authorities, and the president replied for him to keep at it.

There's also footage (seen here ) of a deputy being given a suitcase containing 500 thousand reais after Temer told hi to deal with some sort of problem JBS was having.

so you make a president resign because shes corrupt, to replace it with a criminally corrupt one

There are literally no non-corrupt politicians, more than 1800 are under investigation.

It's brazil, they could appoint a dog as the president and 4 months later corruption charges would rise against it.

Fuck you damn dracula, you're fired!

And? Your president is going out from his job because of it? Any protests about? Also, is it typical? What will be with a businessman after?

>average day in spain

abc.es/espana/abci-guardia-civil-cree-pp-madrid-subvenciono-dinero-publico-campana-rajoy-2008-201705181458_noticia.html

Hueles a impeachment Manolito.

We have 1,400 and our population is much smaller

Can Perú replace Brasil on BRICS now?

No one will protest because everyone hated Michel Temer, he was not even elected, he won the presidency after the coup d'état of President Dilma because he was the vice.

Also, the vice of Michel Temer is also an idiot involved in several scandals, so I do not think that the shit's going to stop.

Are you going to try your best?

>Peru replace Brasil
>with cocaine

Always

>the biggest meat processing company in the world
CONTAMINATED
O
N
T
A
M
I