IQ TEST

IQ TEST.
You are 6 years old. Your little sister is half your age. How old is your sister when you are 64?

too fukin old to bang, who cares?

61...?

> half your age

Fucking morons, half age she's 32 all I do is math

There is just 3years between them you stupid shit

I hope you're trolling

>half your age
fucking idiot read op

how retarded are you?

If i'm 6 and my sister is 3, the next year I will be 7 and she willl be 4 ... still 3 years of difference

Its because the question is worded in a way that it could be interpreted in two different ways, either she's half your age when you're 6 years old, or meaning she's 3 years younger than you, or half your age when you're 64, making her 32 years younger.

>you are 6
>sister is half your age

>WHEN you are 64, how old is she?

not a single thing vague about it. 61.

ez

Thank you

lrn2read faggots

she's 32

youre retarded

The question makes no attempt to clarify which part of it (first or last sentence) is connected to the middle sentence. I know it would make no sense for it to connect to the last sentence as it makes the first one completely pointless, but it's still ambiguous which is why you get the different flavours of autism always arguing about these questions.

it clearly insinuates that the answer is 32

2 possible answers
fairly normal human will answer 61
autists answer 32

Because when i was 6 i happened to kill her in an accident involving my dick and a pack of flour.

kek

Depending on birthdays it could be 60, 61 or 62. But by that time she might have changed her gender and became my "brother". Maybe she's transage and identifies as 32 years old.