Irrational fears thread

Irrational fears thread.

I really get worried that if i flush while im sitting on the toilet I'll get my insides sucked out.

Everyone knows that only happens on planes

only on an airplane afaik

I am scared to order food in person.

I have to be able to see the drain if I take a bath.

I'm scared of outer space even if im never going there. Sf movies make me uncomfortable

Im scared of lizards. I fucking run when I see one. Its a long story.

Once lived in an early 20th century 3 story walkup. Looked nice but was old AF. I would always have a fear that the bathtub would fall through the floors while I was taking a shower.

Same person.
The oceans, like 25+ft from shore, I cant handle the idea of being in the water. Deeper the depth bigger the fuck no

If your ass was really so massive as to seal off the bowl, it simply wouldn't flush properly, it's gravity letting the water out, not a powered vacuum.

im afraid of ketchup

Im afraid those faggots will never stop postin celeb threads

continue

I worry that every black person I see will rape me.

Same here. Pools freak me out too.

I worry about bugs coming to attack me a lot. Its dumb but I have bad anxiety about a lot of things. This is probably the dumbest one

im afraid of smegma hiden inside da nuggers!!

In spite of knowing that they are rather placid mammals, horses scare the shit out of me.

I am afraid of the dark.
Im scared that something that looks like me will chase me down and kill me.

grow up, c.

Just cause they're niggers doesn't mean they're incapable of having standards, you know.

I'm worried that if i break down and actually have sex with a guy it'll mean that I'm gay.

I'm afraid of death, I sometimes get massive shock panic attacks thinking about that there will be a moment where I have to face it.

I have a fear that there might be a snake in the toilet bowl and when i sit down it bites me.

Tbh we are in space on a giant rock.

You're already gay/bi. Sorry dude.

Rape is their standard.

Goddamn you user

I don't like people touching me because I was molested by an elementary school teacher when I was a kid.

Is this irrational? My friend put his hand on my shoulder and I got mad at him.

That's not really an irrational fear, it's a response to childhood trauma.

It's really not healthy. I've only ever told one person.

I'm really really scared of dying even though it could be 50+ years away

I'm worried that if i flush while I'm sitting on the toilet I'll get poopy water on my bum bum

Most rational fear in here

One of my friends, a construction guy, has two mastiffs, a harley and by all accounts is pretty fearless. We're on the golf course one day and he drives his ball out near a water trap.. He casually goes in to look for his ball and finds it in a perfectly hit-able spot. As he begins to take his backswing a a bullfrog jumps out. I don't think much of it but he falls backwards in the wet grass and starts scrambling backwards on his hands and feet. All the while saying very loudly "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE". He then walks over to the cart, takes out a ball and takes a drop right there in the fairway. He looks over at me and says "Don't ask. I'll count the stroke, I just fucking hate frogs"

Put a few squares of toilet paper in the water, surface tension protects your precious bum bum

i actually do some times

Smart cookie

another toilet fear i have is if my penor touches the toilet or toilet water.

Well that is true, it isn't healthy.
Perhaps you should get some professional help for this?

so i wear condoms when i poop now

Yes I suppose I should.

Moonlight

I have a horrible phobia of vomit for absolutely no reason. Vomit just gives me a panic attack and I don't know why.

its actually pretty fucking small rock, if we think about other thing in space

>throw up
>panic attack
>throw up again

Get over the fear by killing yourself

that's fucking stupid brah. there is no air pressure difference in a normal toilet like that. even if there was, the seat is elevated above the porcelain by little feet, so there's more than enough room for air to flow in/out during a flush if you think about it.

educate yaself and you won't have irrational fears anymore

Thing is I don't vomit often, it's kinda like even my body is scared to do it. I haven't puked in about 2 years

zombie apocalypse scenarios used to freak me out. But then I realized that all you'd have to do is wait it out a couple months. if it's a situation where theyre all bloated and shit they would freeze to the point of non function during winter months. Or, they would decompose to the point of the body structures breaking down, falling apart. Or, they would run out of sustenance at some point and same end game.

last of us idea can never actually happen for 10+ years.

Well I haven't gone through what you have, but I have been through anxiety so bad that I couldn't leave my house without psyching myself up for hours. So I know how it feels when you got mental shit that trips up you living normally.
I function almost normally now after getting into a meditation schedule and seeing a cognitive behavioral therapist, so getting a more pleasant life is possible.
And I basically write all of this in an attempt to make you feel less alone and more inclined to seek out help.