Time to get a new gaming mouse. What is Sup Forums using ?

time to get a new gaming mouse. What is Sup Forums using ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.ca/itm/Logitech-G9X-Gaming-Mouse-Call-Of-Duty-MW3-Edition/282461152230?hash=item41c3ff23e6:g:7mcAAOSwONBZC8bq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a console, like a normal fucking person

Logitech m238.

LITERARY EVERYFUCKING THING ELSE was a big bullshit that I could not sleep because of. Those red fucking lights underneath mouse or led shits. This have non visible lazer and its soo good, also very comfy with my gorilla hands and accurate, it have only 3 buttons like a proper gaming mouse have so cheating is not an option with it c:

Razor deathadder, nothing special just a tough as fuck mouse, lasted 4 years and still going strong

I've had a Logitech G602 for four years, and I love it. Never had issues with it.

Logitech g900

^^^

Rival 300. It's alright.

Logitech g502, on had it for 6 years now and works like new.

Consoles are only good for racing games.

Logitech G502

have had mine for about 2 years or so.

Corsair m65 pro, it's the tits

if you play FPS's on a PC you are a literal autist

Why? You move your arms more for precision aim

you must play fucking league you down syndrome fucknut.

Nice try, Troll. LOL!

console?

Do you really enjoy being fucked in the arse?

I mean its inferior hardware, inferior software, still needs instalations and setups (and unlike pc they cannot be done in background while you play another game), pads are retarded to a point where you need autoaim and simmilar full fledge cheats to just play game. And you have no option to use different input device (unlike a pc where you can use virtually any gamepad you want to play any game you want, want to play GTAV on dancing mat? no fucking problem bro).

And obviusly consoles means inferior graphics. And yes, graphics are not important, its gameplay and amount of fun that game bring to you, but if you have 2 virtually same games with difference being only in graphics then choice is easy, you choose the one that have better graphics or smoother fps. Simple as that,

With computer you can do same shit as console, for cheaper, no need to pay to play online, and more games and actual exclusives (I mean even if consoles have exclusives those are timed only, untill there will be an emulator on pc and then its no more exclusive). PC is more versitale tool that can be used not only for games and its ease of use is EXACTLY the same as for consol if not easier. Literary you can install os and all needed shit on it in same time as you need for plugging in your console fresh from shop and downloading first batch of patches and updates. and its virtually pressing "next" on screen. There is no way you can fuck this over unless you are complete moron.

Did I meantion steam sales and humble bundles? Well......

optical sensor on the g502 so thats gonna be a no.

lol, point and click shooting is for 12 year olds on miniclip

triggered PC autist

When your faggoty consoles can do 3 screen 4k I might be interested, until then shove them up your ring piece

Pure, unadulterated Autism. Sup Forums's prized jewels.

logitech g900 fag checking in

What's bad about optical sensors?

good for the price

Zowie ec2a, literally the most comfortable mouse I ever had.

wait, but there is literary no difference (beside the superior graphical performance that can translate to real performance in game, pc are obviusly superior there) in plaing on pc and console, you can use EXACTLY THE SAME pad on both with a difference that on consoles you are stuck to this one and only pad while on pc you can use whatever you like. Gamecube controllers, wii controlers, old ps1 controller, ps/xbox modern controller, virtually anything that have usb is plug and play and everything else is "use cheap chinese bluetooth dongle/ cheap chineese converter and plug and play"...

Consoles are for limited idiots that are completely unable to aim mouse at box with "next" on screen. Also there is nintendo that is for all people that likes fun because they pump out quality games like crazy shit

you enjoy PC because you enjoy playing alone, because you have no friends and need six screens, 4k, 2L of mountain dew and a bag of doritos to fill the void of loneliness in your life

back on topic.. need a "laser" mouse.

just someone with more than 3 brain cells active at the same moment c:

god tier

i also use this

Dream Machine DM1 PRO S

This mouse feels great.

i guess its just personal preference. i used optical for a long time and switched to laser and liked what i had.

since when using logic and being able to avoid practices that result in you being fucked in the arse is autism? :D

R.A.T 7
It's awful, do not buy

this was the last mouse i had. spilled coke on it and it wont work anymore. thats why i need a new one

Are you sure you didnt just swap bad optical sensors for a good laser?

the problem i found was that they didnt register when pulled extremely fast across the mousepad

bad news for fps

peasant

using logic is not spending $1200 on a shit computer to save $30 on shitty point and click steam games

possibly.

buy another one they're like $40 on ebay

this is my second

Wtf is that thing

PC have grat assortment of party games, not to mention that you can hook it up to pc and give everyone pads and also you have whole library of all consoles untill wii u, ps3 and xbox 360 with their respective party games availble that you can play using original pads for those consoles, including moovement sensor... in full HD or higher (did you ever saw windaker in full HD, its beautifull c:)

With console you have 3 party game, and few dancing/guitar hero games that are repetitive and thats it.

Ouh and no friends becauseyou spend all money for your games and online play possibility that you have none left to go out and enjoy being with friends.

it's a usb powered multi-tool

simply the best

it have fucking light that makes your nights a nightmare with no sleep

why is it impossible to criticize autistic PC gaming without neckbeards losing their shit and writing an advertisement campaign about how great PC gaming is

I dont think that has anything to do with optical/lazor. It's because the sensor/mouse is shit. A lot of pro players in a lot of fps games use optical sensors.

its $50 on amazon. Just looked at the g9x on amazon too $230. fuck that. i only paid $40 in 2004 for the g9.

Unplug your mouse then or put a towel over it.

>$230
Are you sure? I have the X and it's identical (if not worse)

positive. really pissed me off when i went to replace it.

more like 300-400 quids on computer thats able to outperform heavily any modern console while being able to emulate more than half existing console and then you can save on fucking online playing and also did you see steam? LOL

There are like 5-6 exclusive games on console (not counting nintendo and handhelds) that are not availble on steam, all big games are on steam, cheaper and you can get them from sites like humble bundle, gog or g2a for fraction of a price. All of those cool games on console are on pc, better, and you have high assortment of quality indie games (meatboy, isaac for example, and I know they are ported on consoles but you should get me, unless you are idiot).

So no, its not 1200 entry and being able to save few buck on shitty game, its 300-400 entry and being able to save 300 yearly for online play and 30 euro for every AAA title you buy and then you have tons of not availble for you games at vary prices as well.

Just checked on ebay....
It must be because they aren't making them anymore.

>Doesn't have side buttons

What kind of animal uses a mouse without m4 and m5 buttons

Please don't take the bait. We all know FPSs are superior on PC, that mouse aiming will always trump shitty controller aiming, and that console gaming will never, ever be taken seriously in a competitive scene. Disregard the beyond obvious troll.

ebay.ca/itm/Logitech-G9X-Gaming-Mouse-Call-Of-Duty-MW3-Edition/282461152230?hash=item41c3ff23e6:g:7mcAAOSwONBZC8bq

this is such a joke because the rubber coating just disintegrates off with sweat and oil

yeah its a fantastic mouse. but im not willing to spend that kind of scratch on a new mouse. i guess ill give the g502 a shot.

It is possible, as long as you do not assume that console peasant are protecting pc (I mean all neckbeard are using consoles wtf) and your actual criticism is logical and is actually valid.

If you are repeating some bullshit myths that are simply false, then its not criticism, its being retarded. As far no console peasant actually bring up a factual problem with pc that would outweight its benefit and make console look in coparison as valid choice for som eone who think straight,

I'm using my brothers old death adder mouse. It's ok but I don't like how the shitty rubber grips are glued on and now they're sliding off.

Also the middle click doesn't work, pretty shit actually.

holly shit. $550. who the fuck would buy that.

ikr

i literally dont give a fuck about steam sales, my xbox one-s does 4k and i dont want a shitbox gaming PC that takes up 3/4 of my desk. there's a reason consoles outsell PC gaming 3 to 1. you autistic neckbeards are so god damn cringey. fuck off.

thanks for the input everyone. just purchased the g502 on amazon. gonna give optical another shot.

Fuck off :( That was my mouse for literally a damn decade until the cord gave out, by that time logitech stopped making them. I use a Steelseries Rival Optical, but nothing will ever rival the twitch aiming of that bulky, beautiful, weighted tank of a mouse.

consoles being better than a PC isn't a myth, it's a hard fact that is accepted by literally everyone except PC gamers who make up like 15% of the gaming market.

It piqued my interest at one point. Then I looked at it for 5 more minutes and said "nigga dafuq"

This. Most pro CSGO players use optical, specifically the Steelseries Rival Optical, and that twitch shooting action has more fast flicks across the mousepad than any other game ever made.

Says the biggest neckbearded faggot of all time.

Best mouse you'll find in the $10 - $15 range. Works just as good as any razor mouse I've ever owned.

Jesus please kill yourself. You know nothing about anything.

I'm on my second. I wish I had held onto my previous one at the time it was just cheaper to buy a new one instead of soldering kit and whatever.

i've literally never met someone who PC games and isn't an autistic freak who is physically unable to speak to a woman without pissing their pants

That's because razor is absolute trash garbage. That thing is shit compared to the old logitech mice or modern steelseries.

>consoles being better than a PC isn't a myth
>2017

Nice bait

Been using the one on the left for the least two years, just bought the one on the right. I'd recommend both of them.

first they stop making the g500, now the g500s

those fuckers.....

Still not seeing how it's a bad deal for $10. Also razor mice don't suck, just brand haters like you. They're actually acceptable mice for the price.

>inb4 mad

build me a PC for $200 that will beat a console. a good mouse alone costs $100+.

these are okay, i've had one for a year or two.

the texture on the clickers will wear down to a smooth surface within a few months though.

logitech m100

>$200

You buying used consoles?

got an xb1s on sale a few months ago for $200 before shipping.

>a good mouse alone costs $100+.
if you're a retard

wireless mouse and I want to not give a shit about it so I am happy with non visible laser

The one who does not need any form of cheats in their life and is able to use keyboard

I dont take competetive scene seriously just like I dont take any consoles that are not nintendo seriously.
its just that PC can perform every single task that console can do just as good as consoles can, if not better, and can do more, for cheaper.

no, your xbox is not doing 4k, its more lika a stretched out 2k. Thats basically what I am saing about consoles, they cannot even do what they are market as. I can have 4k gaming on freaking calculator, I will just stretch its 20x60 screen to 4k and boom, its technically 4k.

Consoles outsell pc? Well in dreams, where? Like literary its impossible to tell if consoles ousell gaming pc because you have all the market for office pc and you cannot rule lots of them out as not gaming pc as today you can get small slim pc for office with 8-12 giga of ram and i5 that you can turn into a gaming pc by simply slapping GPU in it.

But yeah, consoles ousale pc... yeaaah.

But even if they would it does not mean that they are better, it means that they are used more widely, that does not even mean that they are bigger market for games because heck tons of those consoles will see up to 3 games in their entire life.

And pc can be very slim, not to mention that you can put it beside you tv in you guest room or whatever.

and you can not give a fuck about steam sales, your choice, you can pay 80 euro for inferior version of games that I will be buying for 20 quids c: its your choice and noone can tell you that you cant.

okay, $40. got $160 left. start picking some parts. need a keyboard too. and monitor.

hmm okay.

Steelseries Rival. Good enough for me

Don't you need a TV for a console too though? There's another $100 at least. Games, controllers, accessories. Can't forget that xbox live every month.

how about $10 for mouse and $20 for keyboard
use your TV as a display

This nigga gets it.

nigga don't act like you don't spend $300 a year on Xbox live. Fucking idiots.

I have a TV already, as does literally everyone else in the world. controller came free with the xbox. xbox live is $60 a year.

Sounds like you're a poor faggot. Find a different hobby mate.