And

And

AMA....Ask me anything

daddy?

How come you failed to timestamp that teeny peeny?

Show me the pussy not the clit you faggot

Why is there so much ghosting?

THIS THIS THIS

Old pic no stamp sorry

Ghosting? Not sure what you mean

I mean, just look at the photo. There's like a second, blurry, translucent head. Low light leading to long exposure? Some sort of ill-fated HDR thing? Badly-done editing?

I wish my penis was that small

Sometimes I do shrink back into my body, not often though.

Had to use some shit photo editor to lower image size, but I think was you're seeing is just my septum poking out haha

Edit..."septum" = scrotum

No you don't, it's not great. While I have grown to enjoy SPH, it's not all its cracked up to be. It has its ups and downs. Mainly downs.

Locked in cage

y would u have that

Because the woman I was seeing wanted it.

what did you do with this woman the times u saw her

Anything and everything. She's cuter (43 when I started seeing her). Vaginal and anal intercourse, then prostate milking and pegging, she was also a squirter. She would peg me while caged. We also did medfet role-playing.

Nice. Im actually glad to read that. Although i think it isnt easy to get to that point, unless your weiner elongates hellalot to be able to penetrate properly, im confident you enjoyed your time with her.

Oh I'm not that small, just small. I'm a good 4-4.5 inches. She could take me all in her mouth without choking, and take me in her ass like a champ. Being smaller does have its upsides.

how much does it grow ?

About 4-4.5 inches

i feel you.

Kik me Grimmy777

That's it? No questions? No ridicule? What happened to b?