What's going on here?

wat

Just the latest round of fake news.

anything that makes trump look shit - fake news
even with video evidence.

were they feeding fucking birds? what is this wizardry

Sure thing, kiddo

are they feeding Koi fish?

Hey Sup Forums, we know your board is full of cringy teenage trolls but stop immigrating into our board and handle them yourself

gj cucking and fucking him user

Do any real people care about this? Or politics in general anymore?

They're correcting

this ish

Well, people should care that self-proclaimed reputable media like CNN are leaving information out of their articles in order to lead their readers to a false conclusion. By their own definition, that's fake news. Just another step in a narrative they've been pushing for almost 2 years now.

Oh no biased news networks edit footage how terrible and shocking. This is definitely a new thing and has only been done by the media on the left.

I think there was an epic douche fake newser who saw the whole thing and spun it. Everybody copypasta'd verbatim but it's good to see they're ctrl > z'in.

well these chinese people eat cats and horses but Trump is bad because he made some birds overweight.

why is him dropping fish food matter?

So you're saying that because CNN lies all the time, nobody should point out their lies? That doesn't make sense.

Chinese is not japanese. Topkek

before.
after.

Hueeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Amen rekt the autismo atheist back to his dunguen

If anyone cares about this, from the bottom of my heart I honestly feel bad for them.

We know.

The mainstream media is mostly left and you have to pander to the left today to get views or stay on TV. Anything right leaning is cancelled due to "low ratings" or it doesn't fit the mentally ill Hollywood narrative. The left is trying to ride out this IMPEACH HIM dream which is fucking hilarious seeing as President Pence would be the ultimate nightmare for the left. He literally goes against everything they stand for.

Trump is an ego fueled moron that won because the Democrats couldn't have picked a worst candidate. An actual pile of shit could've done better, or at least appealed to the working states.

There's a lot of things the MSM hasn't covered about Trump's trip to Japan. It doesn't fit their ARRGGHH WE MUST IMPEACH HIM NOW narrative that these fucking leftist morons keep dreaming about. The right's no better. They get their news from things like Fox, Breitbart and Infowars.

TLDR - Everyone has their head up their ass and lives in an echo chamber. Both the left and the right. Both of them are mentally ill in their own ways.

oh boy its the "im smarter than you" centrist here who doesnt group with any party. youre probably a wizard too fag