This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts, bbies? XDD

This is how my ideal husband looks like. Your thoughts, bbies? XDD

enjoy having to wipe his ass for him

it looks like those sped up videos of bread rising

Too muscular, but I admire the hard work it took to get that body.

if you like someone looking at mirrors and spending money on himself all day

He got bubble gutt

same, too bad i'm not gay though

I know OP is a faggot and everything but jesus christ dude

Will you cheat on your ideal husband with this?

No way

reason?

Excessive bulk aids gets you bubbly muscle groups like this.
Enjoy a man that takes longer than you to get ready in the morn. Enjoy a man that can protect you because his muscles only move ONE specific direction really well.
...doesn't even have fucking obliques! That's how you know he's just a pumper. Find a real man

I think that when you get to that point of bodybuilding you go from awesome hot back to creepy again.

Captain america got best physique.

That nigger isn't worth it. Maybe I would cheat my husband with the pic related

shitty traps

Thoughts are that roids are too costly to maintain this kind of body

If thats what your into why dont you just marry this cow?

It's steroids dude, my cousin is hardcore into that shit. He went from 140 to Conan in about one summer. Minimal trips to the gym, mountains of supplements and eats like a goddamn pig. I repair and install heavy equipment all day and have worked out since I was like 16 and I'm 160 now.

It's far from hard if that look interests you. Just go to a popular gym and there will be a guy that sells that shit. Be warned though, when I was in high school, a kid that wanted to wrestle named Manuel got into steroids and went from a run to a beast in just a year or so. But he got busted and stuck on drug tests and shit. After that summer, he was like 350+ pounds, moobs and all. He went from mr. badass to 'Man Whale" his name for the rest of his time at school.

She won't want to have sex. And bestiality is illegal and degenerate af

She? That's a bull there bud.

Cow is she