Im trying be a cuckold, some advice???

Im trying be a cuckold, some advice???

My gf new instagram:
instagram.com/wild_wild_free/

Pic related.

Btw, opinion about her and share some experience!!

bump

got kik?

No but I will make that she uses that

Did u check her new insta??

up

yup i am following you now but i would love to see more off her

What do u wanna see??

The other night she went out with her friend, while that girl was kissing some boys she was talking with another one, she has his telephone now and I'm trying they both start to talk

a good view of her tits and more ass

where are you guys from ?

probably some Spanish speaking country from your tags lol

Do u like this???

We are from Italy

nice tight pussy ,i would love tot stretch it

lets see her ass

How can I turn her into a real bitch? I want that two times per month she fucks with other guy or girl

first get her to chat with other guys online , make her send pictures and talk dirty to them , get her use to be exposed then find a guy locally and get her to chat with her and one day go out and have a drink and get her drunk and let them fuck , after a few times she will do it no second tough

!

Sounds good and easy

She is so sweet and so cute so after many years together i want see her fucking with others, I think wil be funny!!

you just need the rigth guy and a little push , let her know that you want this and that it turns you on , if you have kik i can give you mine and i can chat with you more and see if its worth doing it

>you
She agreed after 1 year talking about this, it was a big work cos his education was conservative, now she is going out dancing with boys and when we are close to get sex she sais me thinks about she loves that isea an blabla, but after that its like she is shy or something about it

this weekend was the first time she gave her telephone to other guy

ya cause flirting its one thing but actualy doing it takes a lot of steps , its important to get her used to be exposed and to enjoy doing it to a degree , so get her to send nudes , to talk dirty to see pother guys cocks , i manage to fuck one GF from a guy in florida , she was not so keen on it at first but with some flirting and some photos back and forth i fucked her in less that a month

>a
this is the reason cos she did the instagram, but now she has no too much time, anyway ill make her add 1 photo every 3 days, and Ill make her talk with this guy who wanted fuck her

add me on kik and we can see how far she goes , i am at bbendis , i dont use insta much but if she message me there i can always chat with her

ok, I go to install kik since I use whatsapp !!

cool , add me at bbendis them , i am interested in chatting with her and see how far she goes , it should be fun

btw never post or whatsapp here

ye i know i know, thx!

I cintacted u right?