Have you ever tasted your own come? Taking a poll

Have you ever tasted your own come? Taking a poll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmCZxxQt7Ew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have thought about it but never went through with tasting it.

one time i just full on came into my own mouth.
wasnt too awful but wouldnt do it again.

Yes. Definitely not the most enjoyable.

Legs over head? Thing that surprised me was how warm it was.

yes, but it does not turn me on to eat my own cum... I just do it because I am too lazy to fetch a tissue everytime I want to jack off.

Can you feel the sperm swimming around?

Yes, one time when I kissed my girlfriend

yeah.
it was kinda like snot tbh.
yeah mine swim so fast its like sparkling water.

What did she think about it?

Yes

I do from time to time. Sometimes I eat my wife's creampie.

yes i have. but no need to do it again.

Lol. Didn't like it?

Nice. Have done this a few times. Once it was not my creampie :P

Yep. One gf used to like seeing me lick it off her tits and feed her it. Another loved watching me lick it off my hand while jerking. Recently I started cumming on my own face. I loved it both times. First time had two streams hit me right on the lips

Supposed to open your mouth

I like it. I've wanted to do it when it wasn't mine but I really don't want someone else fucking my wife. May have to try it with a side chick.

Still a bit nervous about that...I know the moment I cum I won't want to eat it. Or at least I don't think I will.

It's easier to eat it when you shoot in in your mouth than it is from your hand. By the time the feeling of wanting to eat it is over, it's already in your mouth.

When I did that it was with another couple, I watched him fuck her and cum inside her, then it was my turn and I licked his cum out of her pussy before fucking her. Didn't taste very good but it was hot af

That's a bit of the worry. Gotta work up the courage to do it. Just go into the shower, pull my ass up against the wall, aim my cock at my face and it's like an instant cum then

I could do that for sure. I bet that was hot af

You don't have to swallow it, usually I'd spit it out. Makes you cum extra hard tho.

Truth

chris chan is too homophobic to taste his own cum

Yeah when I was younger. It tasted bland and kind of nutty. Literally. It smelled like peanuts and bleach. Still does.

It was! I met them on Craigslist, he wanted me to come over and wake up his wife by climbing in bed with her. We were fucking around 2 minutes after meeting

Just ate a whole bag of oranges yesterday...might be a bit sweeter than I remember

youtube.com/watch?v=CmCZxxQt7Ew

Oh yeah, also: newfag.

yeah, when I was REAAAALLY horny, I till do it with pre cum but very rarely, it's not good and it's honestly just one of those things you do when you're thinking with your dick and not your brain

Damn I need to meet some better people on craigslist. That is what I'm really wanting to find.

Yeah it was a good find! She was actually really hot too. Definitely a freak!

I swallow my own cum. I dont really recomend it because it gets stuck in your throat for a day. No ammount of watter flushes it down. It tasted like snot and feels like mucus and flem in your throat.

You fucking fagit. I hope your wife gets pumped full of cum by a dick bigger than yours every now and then.

>you're

Are you feeling well?

Nope. Was curious, then just never bothered.

I've tasted it a few times. The first couple times it was by jacking onto my face (ass up in air, lower back against wall). I often plan to clean off my hand after I jerk off, but then once I cum the urge fades.

The few times I have tasted it, it's been fine, nothing overly good or bad about it.

Once I ate out my own creampie - now that was hot - much better than post-jerk swallowing.

I've suggested that my wife kiss me with a load in her mouth, which I think would be equally hot, but she basically never blows me so it hasn't happened yet.