Ask a guy who just fucked a fat chick raw anything

ask a guy who just fucked a fat chick raw anything
pic unrelated

Low standards, fat chick fetish or is she a nice person?

How does it feel doing something totally uninteresting nobody cares about.

You'll be paying for her big fat baby soon

>Pic somewhat related

super nice person, no fat person fetish for some reason i was you know fuck it. now im lil disgusted

fuck that ill move countrys, im not rasing a lil jonah hill

Any pics?

TF. The pic is related... it's her hourly snack

My dubs demand a pic, from theur facebook or of you fucking her

How fat are we talking? I personally find fucking fat girls is not that bad up until a certain point. They tend to be nice as their lack of good looks force them to develop personality. As long as the hygiene is good it can be pleasurable. Don't fuck it up too bad user and you can go back for seconds.

Dat fucking greasy cheesy precum drip

dont want seconds, im thinking like a solid 230-250 range but shes not one big ball of ooze you know. its spread pretty evenly. she did sucks a super mean dick though. suck start a leaf blower

Why no seconds then?

Keep it on call in case of a drought of better pussy

Post some pics you cuck

Lets be honest OP you're no spring chicken eeter.

Yeah let's see some.

your poor son will be born diabetic

why u say dis
this is true but i think she fell in love with me or somthing
because i still have onion ring crumbs on my dick

i bet that pic is pretty fucking related user. you probably had to drive a couple of those into her gut before she let you hit

i have like 2 of her sleeping and me doing a aerial shot of her tits but i have to edit me face out and im dont feel like doing right now. but i will and i will post them in a random thread at a random time. you have my word

ok op first of all how fat? like pawg fat, chubby or like Grade A Amarican eating a whole block of cheddar cheese on the street type of fat ?

Stop being a fag and do it. Who the fuck would honestly care

This
>tells story about fucking ham beast
>won’t post a pic

Every phone can edit pics it takes literally 2 seconds you lazy cunt. Even quicker on PC

>i will post them in a random thread at a random time. you have my word
so any time someone posts an amateur pic of a fattie sleeping in any thread at literally any point in the future, we can just rely on the infinite chance that it was actually you coming back and honoring your word

got it

So unless op post proof he is a lying he has fat fetish fantasies

Can you describe the smell?