Whats it like being white?

whats it like being white?

amazing

Like being back but good

Imagine being the most OP character in a video game except it's real life

It sucks because you have no excuse for anything. No one to blame for any of the many human failings one has.

idk even know what the fuck "white" means anymore tbh

>No one to blame for any of the many human failings one has.
Other white people.

It's ok.

>its ok

It's pretty damn good.

Obviously it means those of English and French descent.

The following need not apply:
Irish
Polish
German
Norwegian
Finnish
Danish
Italian
... pretty much anyone else

If you're born white and rich it has its perks, but there are major downsides too. If you want to do anything other than become a corporate bigwig your parents see you as a disappointment, and will continually push you to get a "real job." I have a decent job as an Environmental Technician for PA DEP; I make $40k/year and am quite happy with my job. I am the punchline of every joke at Christmas. My parents see me as a failure because I do not view success as being defined by income, but rather by happiness.

the sun burns. i can talk to the po po, turns out most of us actually cant dance, oh, and i can eat fried chicken and watermelon all i want without some weird sense of adhering to a stereotype. its pretty coo

That’s because when they die you get that fat inheritance

it means I can handle my alcohol

I'm in the same boat at you. I've made do by distancing myself from my family. They see me twice a year. I don't miss them

40k a year sounds dope to me

I'm 100% white but compared to that aryan thot I'm practically a nignog.

It’s great knowing cops will let you off with a warning, and being able to say stuff like “Hi, Dad.”

I'm asian and experience more or less the same things, I don't know if that's a "white problem"

look in mirror. if white, then white. or go to the south. they will let you know

People get protective of their kids when you walk past instead of getting protective of their possessions.

You're damn right.

i don't really think about it tbh

nah, I've been more or less cut out of the will unless I get married and produce grandchildren. Problem is i'm quite MGTOW

Let's face it, white and asian are basically the same these days...

that's white privilege, not having to think about it.

you mean culturally right?

If they see you as a failure, why bother to be around people who don't respect your life and what you enjoy?

I'm black and I don't think about it. Black privilege I guess.

it's difficult to separate from the people who raised you, and were raised alongside you. I can't help but love my family, and I know that their criticism is out of love. They want to see me succeed, but we have different ideas of what success truly is.

more in terms of "privilege"

kinda sucks now since i'm part of a diaspora people with broken identity, the above average IQ is still nice

Great, I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get pulled over by the police.

Well I personally have been a victim of affirmative action discrimination. I know other who have as well. This may not be as bad in non-federal employment, I don't know. In general, we just experience a lot of racism from mainstream media.

Other than that, the above average IQ, privileged interactions with law enforcement, and not living in a crime ridden neighborhood is nice.

Literally made me laugh out loud

Liberal cuck detected

yeah yeah, everything is sexist, everything is racist, i know i know

I can go into an Asian run business and browse for as long as I want

scratch france and itally of the list and youhave caucasians. only 600 million left in the world or so

if you pat taxes you are a cuck

u faggot

Pretty good I guess, Getting into colleges is hell though because minorities get in for free.

annoying since niggers, kikes and other undesirables are trying to bring me down to their level through use of marxist subversion

>Pursuing a career.
>Paying for my family's health care.
>Having a mortgage.
>Investing money for retirement.
>Able to travel and explore the World.
>It's OK to be white.

Then why do black people get to play with all the cheat codes and hadicaps?
>muh welfare
>muh affirmative acktyon
>muh race card
>muh minority business grants
>muh subisdised college education
>muh wide selection of scholarahips compared to every other race

Being black is the OP character. It's like starting on the first level with end game gear

I love it so much.

normal

This nigga woke
I'm working to get a good job but not because my parents want me too.
I'm doing it because I wanna rub my money in little niggers faces

I walked into Popeye's today to get some chicken in a predominately white city, but every worker in there was black. My question to white people is, do you get higher paid jobs because you're more ambitious by nature than minorities in general or just pressured by your white brethren to do something in life above being just an unskilled laborer?

Underrated

On what do you base these utterly fucking arbitrary definitions of white?

Got my cuckold BF to take this photo I love black guys in my pink cunt ^_^

get harassed daily by non-whites simply because of my skin colour. if i retaliate at all, i get called racist. the irony is painful.

Feels good, man

i doubt that there's much of a tangible distinction to make between the two

Just because you write ^_^ doesn't make you a girl. Fuck off nigger or white cuck whichever you are lul.

Annoying, all these minorities always trying steal what we made and race traitors + jews are helping them.
Less likely to get jobs based on skin colour, less gibs etc...
Other than that, it feels great to be stronger and smarter than average.

It's literally all to do with not being fucking lazy. Any race, doesn't matter, you aren't fucking lazy? Your society prospers.

What is that thing in the middle?

There was no 2014 federal budget. They've been doing just continuing resolutions for several years. So, nice try with that fake data.

Yeah, except they don't. For decades it's been harder for them to get mortgages meaning they have to live in crappy neighborhoods with terrible schools and lots of crime. Growing up in those places is a pretty big disadvantage

Don't pay back debts. Bitch when credit score sucks, and I can't get another loan that I won't pay.
>Dats rasis

A pet monkey. Very common among stars.