Do Korean women have any flaws?

Do Korean women have any flaws?

They stop putting out when they hit about 40

they are loud, sloppy eaters...

nope, they're literally the perfect women

Superficial, short tempered, believes in having parents living with them.

Sideways vagina

not flaws

>loud and obnoxious

Korea. There's the flaw.

>constant giggles at everything
>cant take them serious

So fucking learn to play the harmonica dipshit

Bangs

yes

Yes:
>There isn't more of them.

Japanese woman have better personalities. I'm sure you can find some examples of both with too much plastic surgery, but on average they are basically the same level of attractiveness.

not Yoona and Sooyoung!

Do any of them have wide hips? If not then found your flaw.
>not ameriburger landwhale tier

They all have outie vaginas, aka roast beef.

Every functioning Japanese woman I've met has been fake as shit. Yes, many of them come off as being 'kind' and educated and shit, but after you get to know them better, you learn pretty quickly that she's 90% likely a crazy, self-centered twat with an irrational hatred toward Koreans, Chinese, and pretty much anyone (but with a very particular hatred toward those two groups).

I knew one Japanese chick who swore she flew planes for NASA, then claimed she was a kickboxer fluent in 8 languages and kind of a RLSH of Kyoto. She really went off the deep end when she came to study in the U.S. for a year, which happened after her parents got divorced (but not before they bought her a brand new car, which she sold simply because she didn't like it).

Korean women are more down-to-earth on average and don't have their heads up their asses.

Kimchi farts

That is probably just most humans in general across the whole planet. Either way there is no way to proof anything with random circumstantial evidence so I guess do as you will.

My girl Jung, getting me into the holiday spirit.

I've caught a lot of shit from various women of other nationalities, but it's ONLY from Japanese women in particular do I encounter this type of behavior. Swearing up and down they're so 'superior' to their Chinese and Korean brothers/sisters, conveniently ignoring that everything they have is thanks to those groups giving it to them over the course of history.

And why do they do it? Why do they have this level of hubris? Because we allow it. We feed it by constantly fetishizing shit like anime, sushi, hello kitty, and 'kawaii' culture, while ignoring or sometimes outright disparaging the rest of Asia (and Japanese don't even consider themselves Asian).

Fuck that noise.

this is fucking cute and you know it
i wish i had a high school choa gf

Once you get used to their sideways vaginders they're a lot like normal women.

Their asses could be bigger. Kinda flat as they are, but other than that, flawless

Fetid kimchi farts.

should've read thread first.

those kimchi farts are rancid.

The incessant screeching when you fuck them. Two minutes in and you just want it to be over.

Did you see the pic u posted?

yeah, she's perfect what about it

This.
You gotta put them face down in a pillow to drown out the screeching.

before or after they have round eye surgery?

This. The "whitest" of all asians, but still not totally cooked. They are all vaped and witless. They could drown in a cup of water.

unsee cc/rusizabe/
post koreans

i only like the natural ones actually

they are dumb as fuck and like to act smart

OP thinks models represent the average Korean. kek

Do you mean other than the fact that they are Korean???

Plastic surgery and flat faces... would rather put my dick into a filipino

소추소심! 걸스 두낫 니드 어 프린스! 한남충 재기하라 이기야!!

Other than the fact that they fucking eat DOGS?
Savages.

their voice
other than that, they have not

freakin cute

most of them are whatever but i love me some choa

nope

They smell like fermented cabbage. AKA Kimchi...

choa is best girl

nope, they are perfect