Looking for someone to RP my friend. Joi and tease and denial hopefully. Gonna be dumping her pics...

Looking for someone to RP my friend. Joi and tease and denial hopefully. Gonna be dumping her pics. On kik would be ordered but chatstep is fine too.

Would waifu. Can I have a name?

Hey name is Ashton

I used to fetishize that name back in middle school. I honestly don't know ehy. Can you describe her personality?

Shes very sex positive. We talk about everything basicly. Very out going. Ginda brash though. We were in the marines together. One of those outsole that is an ass to their friends but also loves them at the same time.

Sex positive? Is she loud, wild and whorish?

I've never had sex with her unfortunetly but for her stories she is very loud and wild.

Does she have wide hips? And what sort of accent (as in what state)?

Her hips are kiinda wide. Ages from Texas but doest really have an accent

So she wouldn't get along with a /r9k/ beta I presume?

>Texas
What region?
t.Texbot

Probably not no. She's pretty dominant at times though. I like that as a sub honestly.

No idea. She lives in Georgia right now though. Also she's married. Unfortunetly. She wasn't when we met.

Ok, so what did you two do in the military?

She was a cook. I was... something else. Gonna protect myself here jyst un case. We were marines though.

So what does the cook do aside from cooking?

Well they serve all the food on fiend ops. Make sure there's enough and all that. Make sure MREs go where they need to. They do the food when we do fund raisers on base too.

So they just cook and do inventory. They don't get any special training. I understand they must get general defense or something but anything else?

Well all marines go through combat training and stuff so...

So no firing potatoes from grenade launchers or peas from assault rifles? Also how am I the only poster?

Lol no none of that. Besides me I have no idea.

Well shit, dis they at least put real mustard in the mustard gas in wwii? How the fuck do you have so many pictures?

Yeah I've been fapping to her for a few hours now and I just really want someone to joi me as her

Like be dominant and portray her or something?

I've known her for a while lol

Yes exactly

So a male dictating a male how to masturbate? Isn't that sort of gay?

That's why I want the person to RP as her... Also I don't really care about the gay thing

I've never done anything similar in any way to joi so I don't know how to start. I'll try though. Any lewd?

Unfortunetly no...
I'm almost out of pics too. If yoy want I can open up a chat Step so we can keep going after the thread 404s

It's ok. So what are your fetishes and describe yourself some so I can start.

Name or something also

Do you have kik? Not the same, user but I could RP, she is hot.

Who's older

I rally like tease and denial. I'm not buff but I'm also not super skinny. I'm taller then her. Like an almost 7 inch cock. Long hair. Let's go with Roger for a name. Obviously not my real one. We are the same age 23

Yah I have one. What's yours I'll add you

Agln.wttney

So Rogie, I've seen the way you look at me. What's that little bulge you have there? Is that supposed to please me? HA. You really think it'll ever do anything other than get stroked every night?

I was hoping to please you with how I came fit you when yiu ordered. Doing everything you say to get me there

Fuck I don't know what to type

Please ME. HA. Take it out NOW and show me you little shit

Yes ma'am * I take out my throbbing cock and start to stroke it slowly*

What the fuck is that? I thought you were in the men's barracks. What a little clit you have. Do you want to share a bunk with me while the desk jockeys fix your paper work?

If you blow your load eventually, even if it's of your own accord, tribute her to make it best.