Rekt thread

Rekt thread

That's an elk, not a moose, couch potato.

Perfect kill

What the fuck happened?
Oh men. That's the most insane thing I've ever seen

bump

Think it was an arrow with a red light on it.

nerve gas

WHAT A SHOT! HOLY FUCK

why is there a red dot?

Boring. I was expecting the arrow to explode blowing the head off.

sad

I believe it is a lighted nock

testing

fucking ow

did she deaded?

yesh she

lost

Tracer nock so you can find your arrow / sight in on it for followup shots.

That file name

Lucky he wore his hard-hat!

Whoa, whats the story

Bath salts I assume

one down lots more to go!!

nigga said this was his exit and had to run

Mommy wouldnt give his favorite good boy tendies

I LITERALLY thought that as i read your comment

He was on his way to his first day of work

shit went 0 to 100 real fucking quick

Great. Now she can walk backwards

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I fucked my knees up forever

O O F

The real story is that he was celebrating his nephew's graduation. He actually died after this because the impact hit the back of his head too hard or some shit like that.

Noted

Story? Nigger!

dubs confirms flawless, humane kill

That's a fucking amature shot. Real hunters go for the lung shot

Normally the heart would pump hormones and chemicals through the body telling the animal to get the fuck out of there. You know, the fight-or-flight response.
Instead, the heart was torn apart by an arrow and is now exclusively pumping blood outside the body.
It just doesn't know that it's supposed to run away.

crack is whack yo

lol that's not how it works at all. All the heart does is pump blood through the body and enriches it with oxygen. The brain would be the organ to enable the fight or flight response but this animal was losing way too much blood way too quickly to do anything. I'm guessing it was stunned while the brain quickly lost consciousness from losing all that blood. Elk stood no chance on a perfect shot like that. Heart or lungs is the way to go.

See? Spouting some stupid bullshit that I made up off the top of my head upset someone enough to actually answer that question.

You fucker must eat it and not just take a photo and left it to rot.

Me too.

Whatever dude, whatever. Trying to spread misinformation is lame. I responded because it's genuinely interesting to me.

Oh shi- Wait! wait... wait. Yes! im dead.

LOL you are wrong also. the sympathetic nervous system originates in the spinal cord and initiates the psychological changes to occur during fight/flight responses. The component of the automatic nervous system activates the release of norepinephrine which travels to the brain in the reaction. the only thing the brain has to do with it is impulse.

GTA fucking glitch.

Close, sometimes the perceived threat becomes so intense it will trigger a freeze response to the subject. Maybe a piercing arrow through your chest could send you into complete shock immediately.

That girl got talent in being retarded.

That's all fine and well. I don't mind learning something or being corrected. I just don't see the point in someone purposely posting false information just to get all huffy when someone comments on it.

fuck i lost

pinhead

does anyone have the video of the paint can that gets ran over and shoots off and hits the guy in the head

What was that round? Is it just a laser making it glow that way?

Omfg call an ambulance dont pull it out you retard

>Asian
>woman
>Driver

I'm sure that advice is super useful now

Ikr, but tbh he deserved to die if he pulled it out

Love how he just keeps going

Completely understandable. But that begins to show ignorance if you unintentionally post information without researching to see if it is correct. This is b/ people take everything literal and nothing serious lol. (NO OFFENSE)

He got stabbed in the brain retard, maybe he wasn't thinking clearly.

That's what she gets for making that stupid fucking smirking face

Kid's obviously trained.

>when you're tryna save her but you still gotta grab a feel a dat titty

Fuk u user

Oh that video pisses me off. What an ignorant bitch. If you can't control your animals, either get a choker or prong collar or get an ankle biter. I'm only 5ft tall, but never had any problems controlling my huge anatolian shepherd. Poor kitty

no u

>can't control your animals
How about just don't be involved with animals?

Need a dog on a farm, to keep the idiot neighbors and coyotes etc. off the property

The difference between an arm punch and a body punch.

driver was like: fuck you.......not enough......a couple more........and one for the road bitch

lol , you can hear him scream

what a stupid bitch

Faggots shooting animals

Oh you mean her. Yes agreed! Just work up, brain is still foggy

you're right, they should have shot you instead.

Doesnt make them less of a faggot tho

Busta Rhymes here, making sure everything remains raw...I make sure everything remains raw

That's cool as fuck

What the actual fuck, reminds me of the start of perfume

>start of perfume
no perfumes gonna fix that stink bro

arhh hope her 2 nigga race dogs get the chair. And she get sued

beaners can drive for shit

lmao installation

All 3 should get euthenised.