Another artist gone way too soon

Another artist gone way too soon

R.I.P Lil Peep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0-TwgB5tLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh thank god somebody made another thread.

Another young adult doing too many drugs and bought a microphone. Shit artist made popular by autistic generation.

Good

The fact that this faggot has been on Sup Forums all day and nowhere else on the internet says enough on its own.

I wanna see those texts between him and his ex if anyones got em

why?

Who gives a fuck?

who the fuck is lil peep?
judging by his last video he seems like
a retarded "kool aid sippin" and "xanz droppin nigguh"
which in this case he deserved death
probably had laced shit with fentanyl,
retarded ass faggot

If only it were true... shame

Never heard of him. No big loss I guess.

I love truth in adversiting
“Eat cake. Die young”

tragic

Seems right on time m8

oh no your daily precious trap, cuck, and loli threads are being taken over!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what ever shall you do

Not soon enough

look at him. world is better off without that dipshit

>It's always tragic when people die
>but maybe
>if you OD on drugs you deserve to die

dis

The pic of his body gives me chills. I wasnt ready to see it

This

isnt the story story that he didn't know it was laced ? so easily an accident

lol if its that simple why arnt havent you gone and gotten famous yet?

>still better than andy six threads

This degenerate faggot couldn't have left this world early enough. Good riddance.

>Lil Peep
Literally who?

Lol, the same argument every time. Why would we want to be famous, you autistic child

>
>lol if its that simple why arnt havent you gone and gotten famous yet?
>famous
Lol

no one cares

Why cant you ? It takes no talent or effort so wheres your fame and gold teeth?

this is great and all but what about the sex tape of him and Bella?

>Why cant you ? It takes no talent or effort so wheres your fame and gold teeth?
>No talent
>No effort
What do you wanna do with you life son? I want to prove it to myself not other autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0-TwgB5tLY

this

Enjoy your 9-5

In a country that prides it's self making money you want to work more and earn less. Hey maybe the autistic crowd is your thing.

can't wait until blackbear is next, he's such a piece of shit in person.

Lol I'm a tradesman I do what I want when I want and I don't have someone to answer to

and the ugly people losers suceeded that kill ugly popular people ugly way like in past and now and maybe in future and the ugly people losers is glad another ugly popular people died the ugly way by the ugly people losers that try to be better then people ugly way cause cant be better then people ugly way and is ugly and boring and ugly and short and try to be better then people ugly way and outnumber everybody and is ugly

Now for real though, does anyone like legit like this kind of music? Besides ghetto-dwelling sand niggers and wannabe niggers.
I still don't seem to understand how this kind of shit music even got the fame that it has now.

Also who said I live in burgerton

so i dont want to be around the ugly people losers that try to be better then people ugly way every single day so fuck there socitey and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody

honestly, i think his music was kinda real, maybe thats why i liked his music. 90% of the music today, in hip-hop genre, is pure shit and fake, but his music was some emotional stuff.
i will miss his releases.

when i listen to his music, you can let his "pain" be a part of yours, if you´re suffering from love, or whatever.

> not American

Oh im sorry i had now idea you were already autitic . Nothing to see here guys .

Lol nice education bud

he looks like a totlal faggot but i checked his music out, unlike a lot of rap i think it actually qualifies as proper "music". Some of it anyways, he did have songs about clubs and coke and nigger cars.
I also thought it was shit but I also don't like rap or radio emo

Alright you just stay here on Sup Forums then kiddo keep the autists locale

I have a copy of it but I can't post it.

I jerked off to it so many times that my dick broke off and went flying and knocked the keyboard and changed the password to open the file and I don't know what it is.

Yeah, it sucks. He didn't even get the chance to make some good music.

wish I looked like peep, such a handsome boy.
he was an idiot, but seemed like a genuinely nice, gentle guy. Didn't deserve to die that's for sure.
r.i.p.

>artist

He’s literally in the running for the worst rapper of all time.

Good riddens to that wigger fag

sorry for poor english

when you when lol peep dies?

i was home with vodka and tangerine and kirill open door

"peep is kill"

"no"

Who the fuck is lil peep? Looks like a wannabe nigger. Shoulda been riff raff, i hope that idiot dies too

>Eat cake

kek

> it was laced

How's that time machine working out for you user? The tox report won't be in for 6-8 weeks

Who is he? Why should anyone give a fuck? Looks like Bieber after too much acid. So, who is this guy again?

Well to be fair, he said story with a question mark. The rumor is that it was laced though.

Oh.

this is from an old instagram video.

He makes music, take the stick out of your ass with the "why should anyone give a fuck"

literally who.

yes

Probably pressed Xanax, you got to be careful because when people make their own pills they usually don't care to accurately measure what the fuck they're putting in it. Apparently some girl gave him some Xanax that were too strong and he took them like they were regular. Bit of advice for you pillheads, know what the legit stuff taste like, break of a piece, chew and taste. Real pills will obviously be bitter but sometimes dealers will put sugar to make their pressed stuff taste better. It it taste weird, better off not fucking with it

never heard of him

Oh god, please not the lyrical genius
>Lil
>Peep?
It can't possible be? He had so much left to give, both spiritually and lyrically

Why should anyone give a fuck? Is he some low talent Eminem wanna be?

Too soon? Look at that guy. Take him last week if you can. Fuck.

>artist

Wait. Can we use the last low-life to die of an OD as the face of shit threads?

who

how happy am i for not seing a single shit from these faggots ?
just found about this shit browsing instagram
i first tought that it's a new song by one of these faggot parrots
>r.i.p. lil peep
hahah
anyway....don't do drugs and most importantly
don't look like a faggot parrot !

>artist
*Junkie
Nothing of value was lost.

fucking shitstain deserved it. All you sympathizers are autistic and have fuck all of a taste in music.

lil' "die in my sleep" peep

>artist