WWYD thread

WWYD thread

mmmmm

i'd smash that cunt all night long

more

I would cum all over her feet and in her shoes and have her walk around all day with that sticky mess working its way between her toes.

what's her name?

i'd like to tie her to a bed a tease her quivering body with ice cubes

Her name is Alix

wwyd to my friend who recently broke up with her boyfriend?

wwyd?

is alix your gf? i want to crush her cunt

damn i want to kiss her whole body

Ex now sadly. Rate her?

solid 9

i'd crush her cunt right in front of you with my hunting buddies

I would ream out her tiny cunt while using her tits like punching bags.

post more

i bet she's a good cum

Fat gf, Smokes weed, whore. WWYD?

Anyone

show more of her body/feet

wwyd?

more

Hold her down, and take turns cumming in her.
That's what they're there for. Rate?

I'd get on top of her an titfuck her

wwyd

undress her and kiss her entire body. suck on her nipples, make her give me oral

then when she gets all wet i'd spend the next hour punishing her pussy and dropping a load into her

Any other takers?

She good at sucking cock? Because I'd shove it down her throat.

her unprotected pussy would be a great target user, what about her virgin asshole?

gotta gimme more

i'd punish her right up against that bull

This bitch sucks cock like it's her fucking job. She loves feeling submissive

id suck her toes

what a piece

what about this welsh gal

I would hold her down and cum on her face and her tits

Wwyd

i got kik if you wanna talk about this chick more in depth. i want to utterly destroy her

tantrundell

WWYD to Emma?

Pull that shirt down and let her titties out, get my dick out and put it in her mouth, forcefully if needed. Face fuck her til im going to cum, pull out and cum on her tits.

wwyd to my gf

reminds me of this.

She'd be real hot inside it...

i would sandwich her between myself and one of my buddies. take both sides at once

you might kill her

I'd get on top of her from behind, pull her hair, and shove my cock into her.

so what?

i'd tie her to a mattress and let a crowd of guys just circle around and fuck her one by one for as long/as many times as they'd want

describe pls

how old is she?

i would take off all of her clothes and put my mouth on her cunt. tongue her clit til she nuts

nice, she loves it from behind and a hand around her throat. Heres her ass with those yoga pants off

college
too vanilla

fuck left, burn right at stake

DAMN

Be descriptive ask for more if interested.

WWYD?

WWYD to my girlfriend

Damn I want to pull those down and pound her. Great ass too. I want to grab it and slap it.

Anal

I'm gonna need to see more before I can talk about bending her over a table and going in hard.

What do you want to see my friend

nice, her ass is tight as fuck

wwyd

I want to see her with my cock as far in her as I can go. But also her tits.

Get descriptive

I would lead her up to her bed room by her nose ring then hand cuff her to the bed and fuck her doggy style.

you got me with this one

fuck yeah

I want to shove her up against the wall, pull her hair, and shove my cock into her pussy. I want to hold you down by choking her, while I pound her from behind. I'll grab her tits with one hand and slap her ass with the other. When I'm done I'll put her on her knees and cum on her face.

More if over 18?

Damn nice

Push that dress up over her hips and move between her legs. Start playing with her pussy through her panties, my other hand lightly holding her wrists over her head.

got any showing off her legs? Preferably in leg wear (stockings, long socks and such)

She looks like a slutty magicians assistant,

I can think of a a few tricks I would like to try on her.

Would spread open legs and pound/10

Start fingering her ass while fucking her, sliding one finger inside her, adding another every few minutes. Loosen her up till she's ready for a cock up there.

She’s a real prize

Rip that shirt open before turning her around and bending her over that wall, pulling her pants and panties down to her knees before sliding three fingers into her wet cunt

Shes hot af, would love to bend her over and pull that little thong to the side for easy access to her pussy. Would fuck it nice and slow til she was nice and wet, then go hard and fast balls deep until I came inside of her.

more of mine:

I want that ass grinding on my cock right now

Watch her suck that pen before telling her to slide it into her pussy.

mmm, love it, thanks