Is marissa mayer the greatest failure of feminism...

Is marissa mayer the greatest failure of feminism? She pretended to be smart throughout her life and was given jobs at google and lost 95 billion dollars for yahoo as their ceo. I only must assume that her ravenous vagina ate all the cash. Theres no other place it could have gone. What a disgusting phony. Also her senior theses at stanford were fucking facades.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no man or woman could have saved that train wreck of a company. that shit show was years in the making.

Marissa, pls go

ex-Yahoo employee here, honestly Yahoo was a sinking ship when Mayer was taken on. there was only so much she could do given how fucked everything was at literally every level of Yahoo

Stupid bitch

>nice feet

When a company is going to shit, they get an incompetent diversity hire to be the scapegoat. Carly Fiorina was another example. Mary Barra was supposed to be on this list scapegoat, but she turned out okay.

She could've sold all assets and liquidated nstead of trying to be le tacti-cool by re-investing into the company. I've never taken a business class in my life and even I know that shit.

It's just as, if not more, likely that the incompetent diversity hire wrecks the company and apologists just say, "it was going down anyway, that incompetent fuckwit was just a scapegoat."

Seriously, that makes no god damned sense. 'Our company is doing poorly. I know! We'll piss away a ton of money on a shitty executive we hire to look good to leftist fucks who hate profit!'

I'd love to fuck her though...just to make her understand that as a bitch, no matter how successful she is, she's still a hole for a man to dump his cum into.

She's such a hot milf. Smart and sexy.

>10,000 employees
>fuck you, at least she tried

Yes employees get laid off when your company is going down the shitter. That's the way of the world dude.
If people avoided liquidating companies just because of employees we would still have shit like blockbusters and netscape.

>suffer for muh greater good
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

Have you heard her laugh? She’s spergy as fuck

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

More feet pics plox

I can't stand more than like 15 seconds of that vid. Makes me cringe too much

You mean sexy.
Its easy for an attractive girl with a quarter of a brain to look brilliant if shes a faggot overachiever

That's not what I said. No one really benefits when a company goes under. Not the investors, employers, or management.
How would you have proposed that yahoo stay afloat? You said it yourself it was a sinking ship- nothing or anyone could've saved it.

i'm not saying it doesn't, or shouldn't, happen. but she gave it an honest try to save the company, and the people counting on her for a paycheck. so stop hating, you 12 year old neet.

on a side note, i'd totally bang this broad. the whole blond milf business type is right up my alley.

She went to stanford and got hired by google. I'd say that took a lot of brains. Even diversity quotas can't get you to stanford that easily.

No one is hating dude. It just wasn't the right choice that's all I'm saying.
Also yeah I totally get you, I'd bang the shit out of her.