Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to win the affection of my weeb trap friend and I thought pic related would help...

Hey Sup Forums I'm trying to win the affection of my weeb trap friend and I thought pic related would help, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h3Tki9ILYJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you don't have to lie here, you bought it for yourself

Show your neghole

Just ask it out you bitch.

I'm not into that sort of stuff personally but he is so I hope it'll grow on me

Checked!

Nice dubs

They know you're into them already, right? The first come-on being a surprise kinky cosplay might not go over that well

link?

Dude, ask them out before you start buying them stuff that's basically fetishwear...

Dr. Wiley approves
vocaroo.com/i/s1h3Tki9ILYJ

Pretty sure he knows, I didn't really think of it as kinky since anytime we hang at his place he wears some cosplay he already owns

As a weeb trap this is a costume I want but didn't get around buying yet.

But the reaction you'll get will also depend on how your relationship to your friend already is.

Also make sure it's the right size or it's uncool to wear.

Would kinda be flattered if one of my friends got me this.

IF HE"S WEARING HOT COSPLAY IN FRONT OF YOU HE"S INTO YOU, WEEBS ARE FUCKING AWKWARD, TELL HIM THOSE LOOK GOOD ON HIM AND MAYBE ASK IF HE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE.

>symbol on his shirt is cancer
I could make a joke here but it already made itself, kek

Thanks for the advice

>Would kinda be flattered if one of my friends got me this.
Yeah but would you fuck them

It's homestuck, He's the shouty asshole who wants his friends to stop being so fucking stupid and killing eachother/getting themselves killed.

depends on who of my friends it is~

not necessarily, but if he is into OP, then buying a cosplay as a gift is a guaranteed sexy times.

I wish a guy would buy me stuff like this :'(

I mean generally speaking traps are awkward as fuck around people we're into but aren't sure if they like us back, well, I am anyways. if I like you buying me cute outfits is one of the quicker ways of getting into my pants.

Are you that wonderful trap that's been on lately?

I was taking requests a couple days ago if that's what you're asking about