Brutal Wwyd thread

Brutal Wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XuwBP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing.

Tell her she looks pretty

Fuck her in the ass and cum on her ugly face.

Drag her by her hair into the water. Hold her under as I take my cock out. Shove it deep down her throat. She passes out from lack of oxygen. I let her get more air. I strip her naked as she floats. Fuck her asshole. She wakes up so I push her under again. After a minute she drowns. I shove my cock as far down her throat as I can. Cum, Her friends/family come to see her naked body drooling cum.

WWYD?

Wwyd

Have passionate, consensual missionary sex and tell her I love her while staring her in her eyes.

Kiss her on the nose

Pay for her a taxi home. Her parents must be worried

She's got ugly small fat bitch tits which are just the worst, so I assume the rest of her body is terrible.
Her face on the other hand is mildly charming, that would be where my pint up anger would be directed.
Id just overpower her, use one of her holes, whichever seems less disgusting, place my hands around her neck and squeeze hard and keep that pressure up until im close to climaxing, I would then release her throat and start laying into that mildly charming face, heavy blow after blow until there is nothing left but a bloody pulp. Cum, have a cigarette and go home.

In a way that's enthusiastic and helpful, not malicious or negative, mention the benefits of exercise and eating healthy, especially as a way to improve ones mood and self worth.
Remind her that true beauty does not come from surgeries or makeup, but it comes from within.
Explain that life is long, and not to grow up too fast, they have much more time to enjoy their youth.
I'd compliment her hair and smile while maintaining eye contact without appearing too stern.

Public humiliation gangbang and bukkake. Clothes cut off her, fucked in all holes, repeatedly creampied and finished with 20 guy bukakke while its filmed, and then posted to her social media.

Wwyd to Nicki? 22 year old South African train driver

wwyd to this slut

Wwyd?

You'd be surprised to find out what her nickname in high school was

"Big booty Judy"

paraded out at a circus in that little outfit then laid on a table with her arms and legs stretched out and tied to four posts. table is removed leaving her hanging there by the tension and a massive clydesdale is lead into the ring.

He spots her heads straight towards her, his erection growing, he rears up and almost crushes her head as his front hooves come back to the ground. The shock of being nearly being crushed dosen't even wear off and his massive horse cock is already inside her.

Each time he thrust, she feels him ripping and forcing his way in deeper and deeper in her. Her cervix blocks his way briefly but he rears back and plows his way through.

Looking down in horror she can see the bulge in her abdomen and watches it move up her stomach knowing he's touching the top of her womb. Unable to push in any further the stallion begins to fuck her hard, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in hard.

Somewhere along the way she passes out and the crowd witness the horse cumming in her womb and it's cum erupting like a fountain from her pussy.

She comes to, now tied with her legs spread and pelvis tilted up, and sees two guys jacking off into her pussy. She realises that with her pussy and cervix gaped open, they're coming straight into her unprotected womb. Then she spots the queue of guys waiting to cum in her and knows she's getting knocked up tonight.

Go degrade her

Left

Be honest

Ooh id have some fun with her.
If I were to commit to an act with a third party id have to make it worth it and make it last.
Id setup like a kill room in their house/flat, preferably the bedroom.
Id make sure to tie him up and have him faced towards my stage.
Id expect to be there for at least a full day or two so I could get my "moneys worth".
Id do just about everything between heaven and earth to her, sexually that is.
Id keep them both physically intact and play some mind games towards the end of my stay.
Id give her the choice if who I kill, hope she picks the guy.
Watch his agony at this betrayal and her agony from the guild if sending this man to his death.
Then id proceed to kill her too of course, cant have any witnesses.
Since id be visiting a foreign country id probably just check for sprinklers and burn the place down then be on my merry way home with a little extra spring in my step.

I'd spike that drink of hers. When she is passed out, I'd leave her in that outfit, pull her tits out and rip away the stockings exposing her pussy. I'd get the dustpan broom, stick it in her ass since she wants to be a witch, then fuck her pussy solely focusing on my own pleasure. I'd creampie her and open her up for the rest of the party.

I'd strip her naked and introduce her to Tyrone, Jamal and Darell, Imma let them take turns in her butt, $2 each

She's travelling home on a train packed full of drunk football fans, the train breaks down. Driver announces that it will be a while before they will be recovered. Hours later, when the rescue train arrives for them, she is found naked, covered in drying cum, having been passed around and used by dozens, maybe even hundreds, of guys. Her pussy and ass gaped open from repeated violations with cocks, fingers, fists and beer bottles. They pump several litres of cum from her stomach and it takes 2 days to stop leaking out her pussy. 7 weeks later she realises her birth control has failed and she's pregnant

I would throw her on her knees and would fuck her face until I cum

see above-->do mine

1/?

I live in an apartment in the building across from hers, she sometimes forget to use the curtains. Every morning I sit by my window waiting to see if I get lucky - often I do, I see her showering. After showering she always poses for herself in the mirror while dressing and putting on makeup. One day she comes home drunk late at night, it is 4am - noone else is up. She sits on a bench outside her building, looking down her purse for her keys. I think to myself it is now or never. I run down, but casually walk across the street, not going directly to her. She doesn't notice me coming towards her, I step behind her on the bench and choke her until she passes out. Quickly I drag her to the basement of my building, where I have a storage room. I rip off her stockings and put it in her mouth. I use duct tape to secure it in there. I duct tape her to a tool rack, in a big X position. With face against the wall. She is still passed out. I give her 2 hard fist to the side, just below her ribs. She wakes up and gasps for air while choking in the stockings. I force my full hand op her pussy, it is tight, I start moving my fingers and she starts twisting her body, she is crying but moaning a little at the same time. After about 2 minutes she cums. She is now dripping wet and crying, but almost no sound makes it out. I pull out my hand, it is dripping wet with her juices. I give her about 10 seconds to catch her breath. Then I trust 2 fingers up her ass, it is tight, and she is trying to fight it, so I pull out and hit her again.

wwyd to my girlfriend?

Shes a spoiled, arrogant, pompous little bitch but she sure does love squats

2/2

She collapses, wimpering. Now I put put 4 fingers in her ass, and she doesn't struggle anymore. I check, and she passed out. I dont care. Now I got the rest of my hand up there, and try to push it in as far as I can, she wakes up again and starts to twist, I see a little blood on my arm. I notice she is tearing, the tear is about an inch. She passes out again. I Cut her down and tie her hands to the tool rack, and tie her legs together. I ungag her and force myself as far down her throat as I can. She wakes up and tries to move her head, gagging and grasping for air, but I punch her in the stomach, she continues gagging and can't breath, her head is turning red now. I cum down her throat, it was the best fealing ever. I hogtie her, and gag her again. A small smile forms on my head as I think to myself 'I am keeping her for later'...

WWYD to mine?

bestiality scene - her and two dogs and a jar of honey

Gangbang

Get her drunk enough she passes out. Lie her on her bed and strip her completely naked. Then with her on her stomach, raise her ass in the air with a pillow, use handcuffs to attach her to the bed frame with each hand having its separate cuff. Slowly start inserting beads into her tight ass one small bead at a time. The beads get larger each time. By the time the fourth one is sliding in she's slowly waking up but unaware of the position she's in. As she becomes conscious of what's going on she starts to squirm and tries to pull herself out of the cuffs. At this point I roughly shove the four remaining beads deep into her ass, and as her body contorts and squirts from the shock and pain, I pin her legs down, mount her from behind and start pounding her tight pussy hard from behind as she cries out in pain. Cum deep inside her and use a large inflatable plug to seal my cum in her pussy

Friend of mine who I dated for a while. Let's go Sup Forums.

wwyd to my cousin?

Dogs you say?

Nothing. Ugly af !

Get her drunk, tie her naked over a low coffee table, blindfold and gag her, then start fingering her, getting her close to cumming but not letting her, keep this up for half an hour or so, then quickly set up a camera filming her face and over her shoulder. Let my Rottweiler in, and guide him towards her. As soon as he mounts her pull of the blindfold and film her expression as she realises I'm not fucking her, it's the dog, her face as he knots her and as she cums hard on his dick

Sexy ass glasses, I'd make her suck my dick while she looked up at me wearing them. While she did I'd have my hand on the back of her head forcing my cock deep into her throat making her gag and drool all over it. I'd rip her shirt open so I could play with her hard little nipples before I exploded into her mouth and watched her swallow it all

she looks trashy af

more brutal=longer time without sex, or virgin.

continue

Been a while

tell me what you would do

Do your worst

Stab her in the side with a small knife and then rape her on a live webcam. when im done with her punch her in the face till i break her nose and she is knocked out and cum all over her

25 guy gangbang while she's fertile, as her boyfriend watches and cries, at the end of it she tells him "If you'd had the balls to knock me up, this wouldn't have happened!"

?

Let’s hear it

I'd brutally respect her, as I do all wamen

Teacher, wwyd?

Wwyd?

Blacked gangbang

got some eggs for her mate?

imgur.com/a/XuwBP what would you do to my ex?

tig ol bitties

you never replied to use that bad witch in a magic trick in the last one.

Wwyd if she sent you this

I would tie her face down over the coffee table, then fuck her from behind pulling out to cum all over her stockings, then I'd let that dog take its turn on her.

Wwyd to my buff gf?

I would, fuckin, like, take her to the fancy reastaurant and feed her some fancy shit
then i'd buy her flowers from one folks selling flowers

then i'd talk the shit out of her about our hopes and dreams, and I'd fuckin walk her home
and then I'd come back to mine

fuckin slut