This actually works Sup Forums! Thanks for the tip! No need to use both my hands now

This actually works Sup Forums! Thanks for the tip! No need to use both my hands now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wD7PKKstAcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you so much OP! I haven’t fapped like that in ages. I was wanking my nuts and now tried this! Thank you!

I tried this and it might not have been an orgasm but my hand has never felt better

Really user? you are pulling this crap?

ah my hand

fuck i hurt my hand. im an idiot

Come on kids...

i've had a raging boner for 20 minutes since i did that
it hurts
how do i stop it

Try the other hand - it'll cancel it out.

NO THAT MADE IT WORSE

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How did you think that would work?

Good grief anons just buy a cantaloupe, that's been reduced-to-clear, and carve it out with your dick.

I tried that before once, but then the spoon exploded and the chrystals were actually like chlorine gas or something. I'm not doing that agan. Also, system32 is actually important

i can walk again!

youtube.com/watch?v=wD7PKKstAcg

What does this actually do? I’ve had pain in my hand in that spot for about 2 weeks since. Noticed it after work one day.

did it nothing happened, fake

No that's what Microsoft wants you to believe. It actually works like a governor for your computing speed and stuff. legit.

btw I never did the thing in the picture but I work with my hands

Stretches and possibly tears a ligament in your wrist.

All this does is rupture your kidneys, 0/10 wouldn't try again.

I don't even own a Microsoft, I own a Dell and I also have system32 so that doesn't make sense faglord

Microsoft operating system though

No i bought it from Dell, so it never went to microsoft for operating. I think it just has Dell programs. I mostly use google chrome anyway.

Atta boy OP. Snapping tendons one idiot at a time

You dick.. i dont even know why i tried this shit, fuck u Sup Forums, fuck sake, how the fuck am i going to work now. cunt

Does it run windows?

I don't know, like I said I just use chrome for most stuff. I never downloaded any microsoft afaik.

Most computers (including dell) run Microsoft windows as a default. You should delete it. better safe than sorry.

I D I O T

You dumbo

haha that guy got bated good. I would feel pretty dumb if I were that guy.

Nah... pretty sure he's just a larp. No one can be that dumb.

Haha yeah, probably right? Well it was fun reading along anyway. At least I'm not that guy. People might still think hes dumb.

guys dont do this it produces nerve gas

tried it and my hand exploded
fuck you op

This is a special test for DeQuarvains tenosynovitis. If it reproduces pain you may have inflammation of the extensor halicus longus tendon

Then how did you type this? Liar.

with one hand
owww the pain

have never typed a sentence with your dick? Jesus the people on this site are fucking retarded libtards that never typed with their dick.

Lurk moar

IRL pleb filter