hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i know right

Just an interesting morning

Plz censored version, bebeality is ill eagles here

Well that's enough Sup Forums for today.

A fox falls in love with a bunny.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the bunny's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the bunny he called is not the same bunny he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the bunny's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YIFF.

I'm not even into furry shit and I have to admit, this premise sounds intriguing. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

What's this? It sounds interesting. Asking for a friend

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>being this new

reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/

Censored fag

EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

wait thats recent

It was just now retard.

no

Mfw not put into the cap
>tfw I was rat rape requestor

I got for reasons other than the rat rape I provided

>this thread
That was hot
Good thing I took some screenshots

Boi...

What happened

Would you fuck the bunny?

Well it was certainly an interesting morning

The thread:
image ibb co/gOew2m/Screen_Shot_2017_11_18_at_01_19_20.png

replace spaces with dots

This but with a rabbit

gee
so rabbit fucking is a thing

Well... Fuck

and the ugly people losers that is disgusting and smell worse then dog shit cant be better then me normal way so the ugly people losers like my short ugly loser father that picked ugly people losers over me but still try to trick me ugly way to get along with me ugly way try to hurt me ugly way to be better then me ugly way every single day and every single second and all the time and there so pathatic but still act attrative like the ugly stubborn ugly poopy short loser they are like my short ugly loser father and he is such a loser and like having me around but i dont like having his ugly cheating short ugly loser ass that smell worse then dog shit and cheat ugly way like read me ugly way before i type ugly way and try to act powerful but short and not able to hurt people normal way outside cause is short and ugly and stupid but able to read people ugly way cause the ugly people losers able to split me ugly way cause inscure me ugly way and so can read me ugly way and that is why ugly people losers is so pathatic and ugly and people shouldnt talk or respect the ugly people losers that is short and ugly and outnumber everybody and is disgusting like the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody and my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers planning to hurt me ugly way and read me ugly way to change it or try to find another way to hurt me ugly way and is short and able to hurt me ugly way and people laugh like at my short ugly loser father cause he is short and look ugly and short and going around hurting me ugly way while cant do anything and is disgusting and short and is scum bag and try to control people ugly way by hurting people ugly way cause cant be better then me normal way so try to get me mad ugly way by hurting me ugly way

:c

Bumping incase OP decides to return