Are white man allowed to have sex with woman?

Are white man allowed to have sex with woman?

The way I see it, a woman can never really consent to have sex with a white man, because even if she says "yes", she might be doing so under the pressure of his white male privilege. Which means that any sexual contact between a white man and a woman is automatically should be considered a rape.

It is clear that white men should under any circumstances not be allowed to have sex with woman.

Good luck with that little troll

w8 m8 nice b8 i r8 8/d8 r8p

Honestly if some drooling retards really tried to push this agenda, it'd annihilate their anti-white cause. So by all means, preach.

I see we have a sexist here.

> whoa easy there oldfag

should any race other than white be allowed to breed? they're not intelligent enough to know what they're doing.

asians and mexicans. Not only because I think their hot but for the most part their of normal intellect.

i can see your a seasoned shitposter, but you still have a long way to go

>mexicans
only the mostly white ones are smart

You need to be more subtle, but I'll give you a B for the effort

As a texan who's always around brown mexicans I'd have to disagree. They're as smart as anyone else, they just show it differently. Not to sound cliche but most are pretty laid back and don't take themselves too seriously. They're usually the first to make "mexican" jokes.

see all that power and patriarchy in action

hmm. yeah. there is that.

but it's ok because...

When they get rid of the Patriarchy, presumably the Matriarchy will be an improvement?

quit trying to slut shame women for having sex with white males, check your privilege

>It is clear that white men should under any circumstances not be allowed to have sex with woman.
So, open rape season?

Get a consent form signed and dated in triplicate is the only PC way bro