2 will try to protect you, the other 7 will kill you, choose wisely Sup Forums

2 will try to protect you, the other 7 will kill you, choose wisely Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lojWi33LpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and what exactly are we choosing?

sorry but I really need more to go on, as far as I can tell this isnt a common thread format

nigga wut?
how much ammo does the hunter have? also in the fight please describe setting? are we in a ring, in a large national park? do all seven others come at us at once or what?

well obviously the human will instinctively side with you but I cant really imagine any others siding with you, but now I realise its just 'pick your team' so whatever

I was looking at it a little too literally

x9 crocs is fucking OP tbh so them, then ill go with human cause firearms and higher intelligence

just imagine militarised crocodiles

damn Sup Forums is getting dumber and dumber
you faggots don't know what is a hypothetical situation?

context you fucking tard

id choose 15x wolfs and 3x bears.

>1 man can shot only one bear at the time so he would die soon after
>2x niggers are useless theyll probably steal some bananas
>crocodiles are worhty too but id go quality over quantity (wolfs>crocs)

if what i've seen in all those wild life documentaries was slightly correct
3 lions is more dangerous than 15 wolves

i would chose 3 lions and 1000 rats

The 50 birdies to take care of the 1,000 rats. Everything else can be taken care of guy with shotgun

youtube.com/watch?v=2lojWi33LpM

opinions? wolf attacks in packs which can disorientate enemy. imagine 15 of them

Literally what are 1000 rats going to do though?

How many square meters of rats is that?

I know that was shit English FTR. I'm so tired I can barely stay awake.

Like 0.15, but they could be carrying any number of harmful microbes

The Hunter and the thousand Rats obvious choise.

The sum of the rats weight is aproximally 200 tons.
The rats would zerg rush all the other animals, so the only real problem left are the birds.
Also human because as enemy he would snipe me instantly

>200 kg rats

200 tons :D holy shit user you must be a genius

I pick Falcons + Gundude, the falcons can slow down all off the large creatures enough to allow the person with a gun to pick them off.

The rats aren't even a threat, just wear thick clothes they can't bite through and beat them off with a shovel and what are they going to do to you? (and that's assuming you can't get into some kind of sealed structure they can't enter, in which case you can ignore them completely). The falcons easy dispose of any remaining rats once the bigger creatures are gone.

i'm memeing about the rats

i'm supposing that hyenas are more dangerous than grey wolves they're stronger bigger and have the most powerful mammal bite
and 4 hyenas can't fight a single lion
wolves might be smarter than hyenas
but even though they would get rekt by 3 lions if they had chance to fight

Ayyy lmao being this retard to not realize that the rats can become a huge thread when they overwhelm you.

wtf r u some kinda hyena fag

>most powerful mammal bite
incorrect and not even close

>the rats can become a huge thread

literally this thread

anyone not choosing the rifle guy is instantly killed by the rifle guy

fuckin lame thread

> the other 7 will kill you
What's the point in choosing if I'm going to die anyway

Game is retarded. Picking Hunter is mandatory, he is the only ranged attacker and no animal can save you from a bullet, so he basically instantly kills you if not on your side. Second pick is either birds or rats as by sheer numbers nothing can deal with rats, hawx might (though 200 rats/bird is quite a ratio). Then you have the opportunity to get buttfucked by approximately 30 majestic attacking animals while the hunter has to reload.

depends on the kind of rifle, initial distance between the two parties upon spawn, breed of the animals (yes, that is a huge factor) and what OP means by "will try to protect you", like nibba if all animals on either team have their usual intelligence, the guy with the gun would scare them all away with one shot fired into the air

I choose 3x Bear and 50x Eagle with autism

>upon spawn move autistically so human dode misses shot
>bears proven to be strongest, will take care of the big animals
>20 Falcons zerg rush shooter and shield me at the same time
>20 Falcons guard me, flying in a vortex snacking the rats
>10 Falcons go for the eyes of the bigger animals occasionally

How is my setup Sup Forums

If that's true then yes, lame thread, but it could depend on the situation and where all of the players are. If he is immediately attacked by something and has to defend himself then he could easily go down before getting a shot off at you. But if he has time to sneak through the woods, or if the teams start on opposite sides of a large arena, then yeah he shoots you, game over.

Assuming everyone starts in close proximity, I have to go with bears and alligators. Nine big alligators create a minefield death all around you, especially if there is any kind of ground cover, nothing will get close. Even the things they can't manage to kill will be heavily injured and slowed down enough for three brown bears to tear to pieces. Seven bulls would be a problem as they'd charge through and past all of that. But they're big and dumb and I would have to hope to out maneuver them in the chaos. As far as the hawks and rats, that's tough, but alligators will be able to thin out the rats some and bears might be able to shield me from the hawks once they've taken care of the rest.

If the man was extremely badass, military trained and armed to the teeth, that might be a better bet. But even then he might not be worth as much as nine alligators or three bears. Also useless against rats and still wouldn't be able to fire fast enough to hold off a horde of that size.

What do you think?

That's a good setup, eagle distribution to distract and injure and bears to finish everything off. My favorite so far.

Replace sniper with 10mil. ants and add some snakes. Also game is def loss just by numbers whatever you pick.

We've been over this, a thousand is a fucking TON of rats, they're seriously busted. However, they can't easily stop big steamroller things like the gorillas, bears, bison or crocodiles so you're gonna have to choose either the gorillas or crocodiles as a large defensive animal (and I'm thinking Crocs because there's just a bunch of them) to stand there as defense while the rats go take everything else out

Rats and hunter
1000 rats will zurg the shit out of all while the hunter acts as anti air for the rats

Rats are fucking insane dude one rat will jump straight up to your face before you can do anything and start clawing at your eyes, and they're not small either rats can get fucking big, their bite is ridiculous they can chew through steel they can Zerg rush any of the other animals to death easy.

>wubbalubbadubdub!!!

Step 1 become rat King
Step 2 kill hunter Take Guns
Step 3 ???
Step 4 profit