So I have been followed by these 2 kids for several months now...

So I have been followed by these 2 kids for several months now. Every time I see them (always in public) they give me really creepy vibes and make me feel just so uncomfortable. They don't really look apart from anyone else but they always wear the same clothing and pretend they're not looking at me. They look like they're 14-16 years old, so maybe they're harmless.

However, something in me just doesn't want to dare and go talk to them. I only see them maybe every other time I go out, but I'm just wondering if I'm going crazy or what. If I talk to them then what the fuck am I gonna say? "Hey I think you're following me. Can you stop?" I don't wanna look crazy. I really don't wanna look crazy. Like what would they think if I came up to them and talk to them about it? What would I even say to them?

Maybe they're just two buds who hang out outside often but it's a bit suspicious that they'd be going around the same areas as I do. Sometimes they're in my presence for hours. But I don't want to talk to them really because they give off a weird feeling. The reason is because they also pretend not to be interested in me. Like it's obvious they want to observe me or something from me, but they never come up to me.

What can I do about this? Should I be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescription_drug_prices_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My brother just killed someone because he's mentally ill and refused to get help.

>Don't see Sup Forums see a GP.

I'm not mentally ill. I can differentiate between people's faces and the clothing they wear. Also, I'm really sorry about what happened. Not sure what to say.

You wondered if you were going crazy.

I feel bad for the guys family. My brother wrote a suicide note for my mum to find and nothing was heard from him after that for 4 weeks, then he turns up like an absolute thick cunt back to my mum's like nothing had happened. We thought he was dead, and it would have been better if it was the case.

Ok I'll go to doc and see. Maybe you're right. Cuz if I'm mentally I might not know it and a test won't hurt.

I'm going to get tested after Christmas. If it runs in the family I don't want to be a schizophrenic 220lb fuck-o with MMA to boot.

How old was your brother when it started?

Mid 20s

My sister is dating someone who has almost identical thoughts as you, but he could recognize they were potentially fictitious through my sister and got help. Seriously speaking user, the shit you just wrote sounds exactly like what he would say.

inb4 op smokes a lot of weed and gets paranoia. these two teenagers also hang out a lot at the local parc.

Man now I'm worried I got schizophrenia or sometihng. If I do, is it really bad? Could I just get treatment and be function and behave normally?

schizophrenia isnt that bad of a thing if you find out what triggers it and suppresses it. It's different for all people, but a lot of anti psychotic medication is actually fairly good. A normal life is an option for sure, just dont be skeptical when people you know, love, and trust tell you conflicting information about what you perceive to be reality; they genuinely want what's best for you. Sometimes that's hard for people to understand

You get antipsychotic drugs. But don't worry about it. First, get tested. Next, you will get help and all your questions get answered without overthinking it.

That, unless you live in a shithole country or the US.

What's shithole about US when it comes to that?

Have you ever gotten medical treatment in the US m8?

Medical costs unless you have good insurence. Prescription drug are (or used?) to be expensive in the US.

Don't know if anything changes but I was a huge topic '00-'10 and one of the reasons of obamacare

It even has it own wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescription_drug_prices_in_the_United_States

Wrong quoting, this is for (you).

It depends how severe it is and if it gets worse. You can live a normal enough life if you catch it before doing something that hurts yourself or someone else.

Dr! Dr! I feel like a pair of curtains!
Well pull yourself $1000 out of the bank and pay me!

I'm not crazy

Said the insane user.

> be paranoid
> quote everyone in this thread
> im not insane

Was that supposed to be some meatflaps joke?

Dr dr i feel like a pair of curtains
Pull yourself together

>nigga you not so bright

You said "Well pull yourself $1000 out of the bank"
You're the crazy one.

If I were you OP, I'd go somewhere completely new, a new schedule, start going to a nearby park or basketball place or something. Stop going to your usual places for a while, see if they follow, if they do ask someone if other people can see them like "Hey man, see those two kids over there? Do you know them?" or something. (To make sure you aren't mental) (If people don't see them go get your mental health checked out)

Now make sure lots of people are around, approach them and say hello, then find out what's going on.

It's a dig at your shit healthcare system.

Asking a imaginary friend wouldn't help.

How do I know if my family and doctor are real?

How do I know if I'm actually at the doctors office or sitting at home with my family?
I'm not crazy.

take the red pill

Trust me, they're not, they're college grade actors and my shift to watch you is 0400 1200

Nevermind, those cost a lifetime of savings in the US

No I mean like, what if I'm in my head imagining I'm sitting there, and I'm actually in my room and no one is around me?

Or lets say my doctor asks me something and I answer. How do I know that actually happened and it's not my mental disability? Maybe I imagined it in my head that it happened.

I'm not crazy.

Okay now more serious. First, you're on Sup Forums. Second, just talk to a close relative or friend. Someone who you trust. Talk with them, ask them to hang around with you (for confirmation) or ask them if they could join you at your visit to your GP.