Help Sup Forums pleeeease!!!

Help Sup Forums pleeeease!!!
>be me
>Fucked my back up last week.
>Fucked up like you couldn't imagine.
>Took a heap of these today (pic related) but pain is still there, bearable if I sit and iced.
>I took 7 oxy, 4 tramedo and 8 prodeine forte in the last two hours.
>I can now walk for approx 2 mins without crushing pain.
>Seeing doctor again tomorrow.,I'm going to go apeshit if he won't increase oxy bc back at work in 2 days and I'll lose my job if they see how fucked my back is.
>Doctors seem to have a god complex and probably won't help me but Imma ask for 20mg oxy, not the 5mg I currently have.
What else other than beg can I do to get him to up the dose?
I can't lose this job! I have a 5 month old baby, and he is my world.
And before you ask, yes I've tried everything even acupuncture that's not pain killer related to try and help. Surgeon says its so hit and miss with surgery, and at my age(39) to try and tough it out.
Any advice would be great!

have you tried switching to wumbo?

good news is that you can't do back breaking jobs if it's already broken.

promise your doctor you will do whatever rehab he recommends, that you will get off your back for a while, and promise to tolerate as much pain as you can, and ask for fentanyl patch. or dilaudid. its only been a week. why the hell are you trying to work? doc must write you a note to stay away. if you lose the job over an injury, too bad, its a lousy job. sorry about the kid, let a relative care for it, but heal your back. sorry thats all i have.

Don't take anymore Tramadol.

It will cause a seizure

Seems you did this a day or two ago.
Fun, hunh?

Also, take no more forte. The acetaminophen will destroy your liver and you will die.

You are already playing around with a toxic dose.

Just tell him the truth, you will get fired and be fucked if they realize how hurt you are.
Doctors don't have a god complex, it's just usually that the shit they say isn't up for debate, they have to speak with authority because what they're saying is almost always serious and true.

They actually are authorities in medical situations, and they are one of the only authority figures in society who have actually earned their position through merit.

He's probably not your enemy, or looking to lord anything over you or make you dance for his amusement.

Just tell the absolute truth to doctors, or as close as you can figure out how to articulate. Always.

really?

I started taking some because it seems milder then other opiates but it seems to work well for killing pain.

I take 2 maybe a few times a month.

>mfw OP is gonna get addicted
Please think about what you're asking for my guy. This is a dark road you're heading down.

Absolutely do not fuck around with your back. Do not ruin it for a paycheck. You will not be doing your daughter any favors if you end up turning yourself into a useless hunchback.

And if you didn't fuck your back up at work...maybe you should, if you get my meaning.

Tramadol for me fuked me up.Coming off of it was one of the worst opiates withdrawals i ever had. Fuck that drug.

OP I highly suggest you do not ask to up the dosage. Doctor will label you as drug seeking and take you off of all pain medications you are currently on. And being labeled as a drug seeker, no other doctor will prescribe pain medications either. Find some other course of action, do not ask to up the dose.

nigger detected

OP here, just had a phone call. I'll read replies now and respond. Thanks!

how fat are you

I won't get addicted, I know that. I just need to get over the worst of it then I can easily go off it I'm sure.
It's a very sedentary job, which I'm thankful for right now. I just know that I can't possibly focus at work with this level of pain without taking something to at least numb the pain.
Point taken. My plan for my 9am appointment tomorrow is to not take anything (if I can endure that level of pain) and say I took the prescribed dosage, and hope he can see it is not working at that dosage.
Sounds that in my experience I have come across ones who are just there for the paycheck.
Haven't heard of those patches, but I'll google now.
I have to work bc I've been there less than 3 months and they can fire me for farting down wind until you make it past the 3 months probation.

Thanks for the replies Sup Forums

Smoke pot.

Not fat, 6'6 and 210lbs
Kinda of skinny fat but nothing too bad. Within healthy range.

Illegal here but doubt that would even take the edge off with this level of pain.

Spinal orthosis

>Sour Diesel
There's some decent loud out there that would make you FORGET you were even in pain. And sadly, most of the "legal" options are far worse that the evils or the devils lettuce.

Of the devils lettuce, not or.

geta morphine pump put into you or maybe some fent patches? oxy only really helps you the first couple months youre on it, then it doesnt last for more than a couple hours

Bro I'm sorry to say, but you usually need time out of work to heal, surgery, or both for a back injury. If your in murica, fmla protects you to take time off.

I found out last year that I have spondylolysis and spondylostethis (might of fucked up the spelling). I only got worse and worse until I took a couple months off from work, with 5 days a week of therapy.

Try to make arrangements and get aflac once your back to work. Good luck bro

Tramadol is not an opiate

Well that's only my first pack so I got several months still left to (hopefully) heal before it stops working.
Yeah I just have a disc bulge and some deterioration and sciatica down my left leg to my knee but the pain is truly debilitating.

Clearly you need to suck his dick. Like mind blowing bj

Heroin is pretty available everywhere. But just because you don't feel pain doesn't mean the damage will get better, if anything it will get worse. Also heroin has a bad stigma, you should try it if your Dr doesn't give you 20mg

Your health is what will keep your child in good condition. So look after your health first. Taking a shit tonne of more meds may not actually do much more for you. Probably just generate a dependable on it, that's more money and more damage to your health.

The answer isn't simple. And it's probably going to take time and rest over everything else. How did you hurt it? Tell me more

Good luck man, I hope u wake up and the pain is gone.

Stop being a god damn pussy. I have HORRIBLE back issued due to a car accident a few years back. I pull my back about once ever year and 1/2. The pain is so unbearable I'm literally laying on the floor for 2-4 days. Taking a shit with a fucked up back is probably some of the worst pain EVER. The only thing you can do to make your back better is to take Ib Proufen. Ice that shit, then add heat. Also use an ESTEM to help the muscles. To prevent this from happening, stretch daily, and lose some fucking weight. Stress also causes this shit. If you love your baby, get off the smack you fucking addict.

Going to the doctor for a pulled back = STRAIGHT PUSSY BOY.

I have a better idea:
Fight for a society in which a parent of a five month old baby doesn't have to work like a sharecropper in the first place, and perhaps where society takes care of people who are hurt rather than dope them up and put them right back on the factory line.

Nice dubs
Only good thing about your post. You really sound like a dumb cunt.
I agree totally but it's easier said than done.

I mean regardless of the pain med situation, you need more time off work. Masking the pain doesn’t solve the problem and you leave yourself vulnerable to making things severely worse. I can attest to that, albeit not to the extent you’re at. I fucked up ny biceps tendon pitching curveballs when I was 11 or 12. Coaches told me not to, I did it anyway. Would constantly put myself in pain but in my mind it was worth it because no one could hit off of me, pounded ibuprofen like thy were candy. Now I can barely carry groceries in from the car with that arm.

Ask for Dilaudid, you really can't get a high off them but they work wonders. Also try and see if Kratom works for you. Buddy of mine can manage a crushed disk on Kratom - purchased online or at a smoke shop.

If you try Kratom, trust me, take a stool softener with it. You’ll thank me later.

oh he'll be doing a lot of rehab

You have aids