Stuck at my mailbox in the rain, ama

Stuck at my mailbox in the rain, ama.

its water you pussy

In my pajamas you fool, you clown.

be careful the floor is lava

Thanks user, I'm on high ground so I'll be fine.

Get any interesting mail?

What time is it where you are? Also are traps gay?

he got an invitation for the dong warehouse where he can buy dildos for half price

If you cover up that hole, the rain will stop.

Source: I'm an Engine Ere

Nope, wasn't even here to get mail. It just started raining real hard and this was the closest thing to stay dry.
Currently 2:56 am, and yes they are.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Have you ever been analy fisted by an overweight midget wearing a jester costume?

I get free dildos, my dad works at sex.

But then the sky would flood???

Why were you outside then?

Yeah, it broke and now California can't drink water so often.

That's confidential.

Had to go buy milk for my niece and nephew.

UPDATE: It's lightly sprinkling, gonna run to the store while I have the chance, wish me luck!

recently I've been eating 5 eggs in the morning and I feel like that's too much because of the substantial increase of cholesterol to my diet
What should I eat in the mornings instead?

Not op but
4 eggs?

Honestly I'm in the same boat. I switched to a bowl of cereal and some orange juice and I feel much better about my dietary choices.

OP, north or socal? trying to find out if I should expect rain in the next few days

Oh yeah, see, I'm in Australia where everything is upside down, the one thing that works normally here is rain!

>fold pajamas into tight ball
>insert said pajamas into asshole
>go home
>dry off
>shit out pajamas
>get cozy again
It's like you don't even wanna go home

Well I read that 4 eggs a day can fuck you up, and that 3 is the max
but even still I have a high-protein diet and I feel like the mix of fat, overly high protein, and cholesterol can seriously fuck me up in the long-term.
Ever since I went from 3 to 5 I started feeling slightly out of breath, and I'm pretty sure in retrospect that it's my reliance on eggs that's the culprit. I want to switch even from just 3 just in case, because I'm not liking this feeling.
Nice man, I plan to switch to something like eggs for a couple of days, oatmeal for a couple, and then cereal for a few for my week.
It's hard going back to cereal though. I switched to eggs BECAUSE I was sick of cereal, and I'd already eaten high-fibre 0-sugar cereal basically every day.
Maybe it's easier with some extra variety.

The fuck you doing at your mailbox at night? Fucking creep.

Ah I getcha. Florida should operate the same as Australia, I think.

South Florida, the Cali thing was a goof.

Fuck, you're a smart lad!

Def easier with some variety dude! Good luck with the switch :)

Milk run, foolish boy.

UPDATE: Got the milk, the only had half gallons of blue cap instead of whole gallons of red cap. Oh well, mission accomplished either way. Night Sup Forums

You buy milk off of Amazon? Do you store milk in your mailbox? Is there a convenience store in/around/or under your mailbox? Stop lying shit rat!

There's a corner store right near my mailbox, yeah. You done it, you cracked the code.

And your a cat is the reason u won't get wet

This thread is comfy cozy.
Thanks OP.

What sort of potato are you using for the photo?

I come in here for good talk and all I see is someone talking shit about 4 eggs for breakfast which is the obvious number of eggs for breakfast

No prob user

Don't know, phone takes photos like ass at night.

That's Sup Forums, go figure.

*You're

Haha! nigga its just water! walk away!

Already home shitstain, try again

Stuck? What the fuck.... I love how kids these days have no clue about the real world.... I think we need to go back to the practice of killing off inferior genes in society so that one day we may rise up as a nation and demand global justice of democracy.

Why would you want to kill yourself, user?