Share spicy secrets if you got 'em, anons!

Share spicy secrets if you got 'em, anons!
Mine's a boner-inducing peeping story, coming up in reply to this post.

>>GOD TIER SUCCESSFUL PEEPING AT NUDE BABES - MACGYVER STYLE:
PIC RELATED - ROUGH LAYOUT OF FLOOR. THIN WALLS = THICK PARTICLE BOARD.
DISCOVERY:
>>Took karate/mma lessons after school.
>>Club had recently moved into basement floor of commercial building.
>>Some walls on that floor were temporary ones, made of particle board.
>>Got there around 40min. early, because school would end sooner, so I'd just walk around.
>>Noticed there's another staircase behind 1st floor entrance.
>>Leads to abandoned storage room & back walls(particle board) of dressing rooms(WIN).
PREPARATION:
>>Next time threw hand drill in backpack & made plugs of same diameter with backplates so they don't fall out of holes.
>>Before next workout drilled several holes and plugged them up.
>>After sensei unlocked the door(1st to get there besides me) snuck in girls dressing room, cleaned up sawdust.
>>Could now watch girls dressing room in several angles, unplugging whichever hole I want to peep out of.
WINNING:
>>Then on, I showed up only 2mins before training.
mins. up to that point jacking off to full views of hot middle/high school girls & young adult women coming in and undressing in pretty much whatever angle I wanted.
>>Most weren't in a hurry and didn't have a problem walking/standing around naked in front of each other either.
>>Felt like a sheikh with his own private stripper harem.
>>All while being just feet away, jacking off, thinking how I'd fuck them.
times a week for almost an entire year.
>>So hot working out with them right after you've seen them all naked and know what those bodies look like under their gi's.
>>Specially if it's grappling day, or when you're just casually talking to them and they have no idea.
>>New girls would constantly kept showing up, to see if they wanna take this up, because of "first class is free" policy.
>>Those "surprise girls" made it even more exciting.
>>Greatest jackoff loads I ever had, no contest.

I fantasize daily about my pregnant wife dying.

I think this country is slowly going to hell and no one is going to notice til it's too late

Oh shit... relatively fucked up, but who am I to judge. Why? Don't want the kid, or the wife?

How do you know which country OP is from?

Oh, people notice. They're just outnumbered by the people who want a taste of that Weimar-tier degeneracy

when I was 13 I sort have got blown by my best friend and I did the same for him, he was the best man at my wedding aswell. We haven't spoken about it but we've joked about it once or twice.

What? Are you from Australia too, or just made some assumptions? Kek...

The wife. Sort of a situation where I didn't realize what a bad couple we were until her pregnancy hormones amplified everything about her that annoys me. I'd rather not get divorced, my parents did and it was a trip for me, but good god am I miserable.

I met a femanon on Sup Forums in a random thread. talked on and off, traded nudes, the usual. She says she's fallen in love with me and is talking about moving across the country to be with me.

I think she's a genuinely bad person. I put up with it for the nudes, but she's broken. she damages every relationship around her and harms people constantly. She acts like she doesn't know, but I cant see how she'd miss the chaos around her. I find it hard to see her as a person because of how foreign her mind is.

She doesn't have my real name or address. I'm not sure whether to do the nice thing and ghost her, or convince her to sell all her stuff and move in with me and then never meet her at the airport.

Used to shit my pants and underwear cause I was dirty fuck. Would throw soiled clothes behind furniture so nobody found them in the wash room. Cleaning lady gets hired, discovers all my crusty moldy shit clothes and quits that day... Nobody knew why she left without saying a word. But with a grin on my face chuckling in amusement, I knew

Fuck... well hopefully it gets better a few months after the pregnancy (that's how long it takes for all the pregnancy bs to go away) and maybe you can drag her ass to councling. Tends to help make people realize if they're being unbearable to their partners and that things need to change. Counselors really do help.

LOL, that's fucking hilarious tbh.

>Australia
are you the one who sucked a tradies dick as a teen or the one who sucked truckie dick and lives with a WOW addict

if it's one thing these threads taught me it's that ausfags love bluecollar dick

Reposting from yesterday.

I've been fantasizing for months about abducting a college girl and keeping her for weeks while I rape her daily. When I'm finally through, I'm going to choke her out, revive her, and choker her out again, all while I fuck her in both holes.

I just need to wait until spring. (I can't dig a grave until the ground thaws).

Two years ago me and my girlfriend started swinging with this older married couple in their early thirties. They were really nice but recently the husband has become more agressive and demanding of us. He was laid off recently and his wife has been working double time to support themselves. For the past few months it has mostly just been him showing up alone to our house while his wife is at work. We don't really mind that it's just a threesome but now that he's unemployed he shows up almost every single day. Some days he comes over and just waits for my girlfriend to get home. I kind of want to break this swinging thing we have going off but at the same time I don't. I just hopes he finds a job again so things can go back to normal.

Why bait her just ghost her then tf lol

I've been offered over ten thousand USD for nudes of a girl I fucked in college. I didn't accept at the time but sometimes I'm tempted to see if the offer is open.

Might be worth it to try and help him find a job.

Post it

I don't know how to tell this story, but I once got flashed by a somewhat underage (16 year old) girl while at work. I was 18, almost 19 at the time, she lingered around the register, and suddenly pulled up her shirt and bra and bounced around a bit. My co-worker was in the back room at the time and I just didn't know what to say. She was a regular and had been coming to the place since she was like 12 or 13. She later tried to kind of molest me and try to pressure me to show her my dick. Given the current environment regarding sexual assault, I felt like talking about this.

Dude, fuck that guy. There are plenty of other candidates that aren't going to Infringe on your life like that.

I will, but I'm not stupid enough to show her face or say anything about the crime, so you'll never know.

It's not sure I can explain this part. I really want her to feel the suffering she causes others, if she's even capable of feeling. I want her to have something she cant brush off, to run up against karma and feel its effects.

Its kind of fucked up but in my head I really do think of her as some kind of malignant force or demon instead of a person

Sounds like she's in your head, man, the way she seems to have gotten into the heads of everyone else.
Take your rationale to the limit. Let's say she is for real, 100% a demon and demons are actually things that exist. You think you'll just pull one over on this nefarious spirit whose only joy and goal is to torment humans?

G H O S T
H
O
S
T H O T

I lost my virginity at 11

i got myself the largest woman one piece swimsuit i could find, the largest stockings in the store and i'm getting really large hooker shoes from china. I keep everything inside the spare tire compartment of my car and since I live with my wife i can never wear them. I secretly dream of her doing or saying something worth of us splitting so i can wear my clothes to have sex freely

I've tried but it's been hard. He's an accountant and I'm still doing my degree in a different field. I don't really have any connections with anyone in business or related to his job field.

I know there are but that would be throwing away two years of a relationship down the drain. We really liked them and the during the time we spent together we got to know each others kink and personality really well. It would be tough to start from scratch all over again.

My wife stopped having sex with me so I started fucking hookers instead.

How?

yeah, I know the demon thing is stupid and I dont believe that. it's just that when you see how her mind works it doesn't feel human, it's just wrong.

I might still just ghost. but this feels like a chance to right a wrong in the world, as stupid as that is.

>my wife start having sex with someone that satisfies her.

Fixd

How many have you banged? How much variance is there in how good they are at it? Found any good ones you nailed several times?

Damn. Never met outside of work?

How long ago was this offered?

Tough, but not impossible. If you want to stick with them, I'd suggest having a sit down and setting rules for visits and when you all hook up. That's just me, my red flags for his behavior would be frantically waving. Seems like he's either using the relationship to cling on to control of something (showing up every day, waiting for YOUR gf) or is bored and taking advantage of your kindness. Either way. Try and set limits to protect yourselves, and if he balks at the prospect, you knlw there's an issue with respect and boundaries.

How on earth. Are you gay/bi? How did you get hard/turned on if not? ...

I'm not saying the demon thing is stupid, I see how you're using it to describe her. I just think it's foolish to stick your head in the proverbial lions jaw just to prove to yourself, nobody else, that you can safely pull it out again. Best bet is to ghost right now, leave crazy bitch in the dust.

About 5 years ago.

Her public profile has probably gone up since then.

Not that user. But I'm an Aussie who sucked a tradies dick at the beach as a teen. Didn't expect that to happen when I decided to wag school that day

about 5 or 6 different girls,

But I found 1 girl who is amazing and been with her about 9 times

I was caught having sex in an airplane washroom with another passenger by a stewardess once.

what you do about it

I only shit in showers. Don't invite me over to your place.

Different guy here

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

My senior year of highschool, I was with a chick, she said she was a lesbian, we hooked up, she was "trying" me out as she put it for a few months.
One day she decided she wasn't attracted to guys after all.
Okay fine.
I go to her house with my friend, we all get wasted, I pass out drunk.

Find out from my friend in days following that they slept together that night, he felt bad about it and had to come clean.

I'm very laid back.
I forgave him, I haven't forgotten it, but in the time since he has more then atoned.

But when I confronted her about it, not only would she not apologize, she wouldn't explain either given her "reason" to me, and had the gall to claim I was in the wrong for even talking to her about it.

I knew of some stuff she did to previous ex's (girls though) that were all kinda fucked up, and I didn't feel like she would ever learn it wasn't okay to do that kind of shit to people.

So after a few months of drinking, I got fed up, decided to do the "karma" myself, and slashed her tires and attempted to set her car on fire.

Needless to say I got hit with a felony and she's likely stuck in her ways.

Obviously the situation is different.
But take it from me dude, some people will NEVER learn no matter what.

It's better to just live your life, and not stoop to the same level. Even if you're doing it for a learning/sense of justice/noblesque reasons.

Hot. How did you end up hooking up with another passenger in such a short amount of time?
What was the stewardesses reaction?

I only piss in sinks, so I feel like the vanilla version of you.

Nice. Cost = Quality, or not at all?

I get where you're coming from. But I feel pretty safe. I'm really fucking careful if I talk to somebody outside of Sup Forums. I don't think I've given her any information that isn't misleading. the pics she has of me probably wouldn't lead her to me if she showed every person in the city. My voice is the biggest risk.

I appreciate your input though. I have to remember that even if I think I'm doing good, disengaging completely is the safer option.

How'd you get caught? Someone noticed? Security cam?

300-400 a pop
all quality

hey user howzit
I imagine any day where you end up giving a gobby to a guy running a cement mixer is a weird day

She did have a camera
But even though I wasn't aware of this, I had the foresight to wear gloves AND a ski mask.

What fucked me over, was sending texts to my friend about it.
His mom was very controlling, he had done something to piss her off, so she took his phone, and SHE was the one to get my messages about what I did.

So she went to the cops with it.
She never liked me anyway which I suspect had a part to play in it.

Damn... what a tangled web we weave...

> cement mixer
Different guy.
And lol. I never read that story.
I was hiding in the sand dunes sunning myself waiting for 3pm. Guy wanders over offers me a ciggie, gives me something else to suck on. To be fair he blew me too, told him he was my first. Just so he'd understand why I was gonna be shithouse - didn't worry him at all. In fact made him happier

It was a flight back from Vegas and I was sitting next to her. I saw on her bag that she had an EDC sticker on it. I was at that rave too so we just sort of started talking about it. Next thing I knew, she was acting all flirty towards me and asked if I wanted to "join the mile high club." Obviously I did so we both snuck into the washrooms at the back of the airplane.

The stewardess only caught us because I accidentally banged my knee on the door and it popped up. The stewardess was very nice though. She saw and told us we weren't allowed to do that but ended up giving us a few minutes to wrap it up.

A-class stewardess. Now that's proper service. I assume it wasn't United Airlines?

What the hell did you do for that to happen at such a short time?

I bet it was Southwest. The southwest attendants on every Vegas flight I've been on know the deal. Passing out free booze and making a ruckus on the way out, quiet time on the way back

I live in a liberal bubble. I pretend to be really progressive, but I actually think most women are stupid self centered whores.

I also think that there is a lot of unnecessary racism towards white people.

he already posted. Readerino pl0x.

Oh here it is. Nice

Sometimes I feel America was better off in the 50s.

Haha no it wasn't United Airlines otherwise they would have thrown me off the plane. It was actually Southwest Airlines like the other user said.

It was my first time on Southwest Airlines and I thought it was a very tame flight. Didn't get any free booze.

My wife left me

She told me that "all you care about is money and school"

So I am going to school at a relatively late age, 27. I see it as my last chance. If I don't get my degree in this go, I am done.

We weren't really that well off, but nowhere near poor. I am making money at my job. Pretty good money considering I don't have a degree. We could afford everything we needed.I began working more at my job to pay for our living expenses plus more so I could save it and make a better future for us. I worked around 50-60hrs a week. I did it for us. I began obsessively pinching pennies to have more money to invest in what I thought(knew) would pay off. I was trading options, crypto, futures, stocks, etc. I started making a lot of money relative to our situation. She started to say, "well we have X money, right? in your little stock things. That means we can do X, Y and Z?" I always would say no because her requests would cost exactly what we had as a couple. I would regulate her spending to what would be reasonable with what we had at the time. I began making much more, and she would start saying, "you have $X and you won't let me buy $X??"We had so much that I could quit my job and just be a full time investor. The thing is, I kept looking further into the future while she could only see the right fucking now. She was asking for cars that were wayy to expensive for us at the time(audis, top end BMWs)

So now I'm going to school, working on a BS in computer engineering, building a damn good nest egg for retirement, and she decides to leave. She isn't happy and needs to "find herself."

I'm going to school because I want to be (((educated))), not for the pay rate after I am done. I am paying for university out of pocket. I want a fucking degree in something.

So a month or so ago my GF left me, tbh now I'm seeing she's a dumb bitch and that she isn't shit but that's beside the point. Dead set a week after we broke up she was parading herself around that shes fucking some other guy. She thinks its some trophy but in reality, shes being a fucking hoe.

Anyway, not to give my self to much credit but everyone seems to wanna fuck me. So in all good nature, my Ex GF's best friend has been in my dm's for like a month and she's desperate to fuck me. She has no clue.

Not gonna lie I hope she gets mad as fuck. I don't care about her. But I want her to understand that she doesn't know who she is fucking with.

Nah, but her best friend is a legitimately alright person. She scares the fuck out of me cause I can't tell if she's catching feels. Which I am nowhere near ready to deal with.

No one knows. Not even any of my friends, they still talk to that bitch so I'm not gonna risk it.

Why?

she will be back and you'll take her back, cuckboy

I came in my mother in laws food and stuck her toothbrush up my ass while I stoked to pictures of her

Seek fucking help dude, I understand hating someone but that's fucked on another scale

Shit wasn't all weird and fucked up. The government couldn't take your kids away from your for refusing them gender reassignment surgery when they're 7 years old. It was a more wholesome, healthy time - better for families. Better in many, many ways. Safer too.

You must be new here. I consider that to be pretty tame, considering this site.

I need that video

I need to specify that I am getting my degree out of principal. I may not need it now, but I would like to be educated. Fucking college is fucking expensive.

Why would you say that? I never expressed my feelings about the situation, other than she was a money spending whore.

prove you aren't a faggot, because "cuckboi" for no reason screams faggot

I work as a lifeguard and all I do is peep at the girls. Even underage girls. Also I'm a cuck

Sorry to say I'm and oldfag, im just not used to this culture as much anymore. The Loli and shota shit is too fucked to fathom. And beating off to furry humans that look like animals is just as fucked.

I rarely come on here unless I want some form of genuine engagement.

Good. Honestly jealous of your situation. You might be in pain now, but you'll find a babe who's future oriented and you'll be goddamn king&queen by the age of 35.

Kek. Never had heard of a swinger turned into cuck

Obviously you were bling to love. Most people are. Love generally makes people bling to the reality fo their relationship until it's too late.

The pain hurts so bad, man. I am not only grieving my relationship, but the life I had rewired my brain to expect. I thought this woman would have my kids and raise them. I wanted her to be there for me when things got hard. I thought she would be there when things got too hard for me to handle alone. But now I'm alone. Fuck, man. I've thought about killing myself, and yes I am aware I have a future, but my parents are alive. I can't let my mom and dad find my dead, boated corpse. Especially for that fucking bitch. Fortunately she is too fucking dumb to take everything from me in the divorce. She is kind of dumb but I loved her. LovED. past tense.

This
Screencap this as you will arrive to this future. You speak with so much resent to her when you should actually be glad you are now able to find someone more intellectual that doesn't care about money as much as your exwife did. Get divorce as soon as possible before she can get rich at your expense

Cucks fucking disgust me.

Don't be sad, you have everything going in the right direction for yourself. If anything she should be the one bearing herself up. Block her from all types of media and hope she doesn't tell a lawyer about your investments. I know you said she's too dumb to take everything, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Damn dude. You'll find someone trustworthy. You can't give up just because you met one retarded bitch that can't appreciate anyone.

So your gf left you and your decisions on who to fuck still revolve around her... Good job, cuck

Sounds like you dodged a fucking bullet tbf user

I've had 3 past GFS who I have convinced to let their family dog lick their vag and record it for me.

Is that why you took the job?

Now and then I jack off thinking about my mom getting fucked, pissed and spat on by friends, strangers and shemales. Don't know where the hell this shit comes from.

I got really drunk and smashed one of her plants on the ground and wrote that in the dirt, "I will never love you again," and sent it to her on snapchat. It seemed like a good idea at the time, kind of funny, but the next day she was so mad and I started backtracking like a bitch.

Fucking divorces are hard. Even when you think you're done, you're not.

I'm pretty stoic in regular life, but lately I have been so fucking insane people at work are asking whats wrong.

Psychology says, that usually happens if your mother was really strict or aggressive towards you or you saw her be that way constantly with others.

You might be right. She was certainly stricter than my dad

Daddy was a gentle lover?

My dad was working all the time and somewhat of an introvert. No drugs, no gambling, no womanizing but still kinda aloof

Pics of your mom?

We found out my gf's girlfriend is much lower than mine. I started fapping whenever she leaves for school or something. I also fap when she is sleeping (2 meters away from me).
I love her, but this frustrates me.

We found out my gf's libido is much lower than mine. I started fapping whenever she leaves for school or something. I also fap when she is sleeping (2 meters away from me).
I love her, but this frustrates me.

>Be me, asian massage "enthusiast"
>New place opens up in town
>Fuck yeah, no more driving 2 hours!
>Go there, nice looking place, real professional
>A middle aged woman greets me
>9/10 for her age or any age
>Tall and slim with a nice set of tits, long black hair pulled into a tight pony tail
>Dressed very smartly, black blouse, black skirt, and a white lab coat
>Legs for days... fuck yeah
>She's got a clipboard and starts asking me a bunch of questions
>Previous injuries, health issues, chronic pain, etc.
>Got major wood from the sight of her, but all these questions are killing me
>Then asks if I have insurance!
>"Uh, no, I'll be paying cash"
>That's just what a need, Blue Cross seeing me at the ol' rub 'n' tug
>Leads me into a room
>No table shower, damn. I love those
>Just your standard massage table
>"Well, go ahead and get comfortable and I'll be right back
>Strip down, lay on table
>Sundial.png
>Stroking myself, can't wait for her to get back
>She comes back into the room and screams
>"WTF are you doing! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE! THIS IS A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS! GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!"
>Oh shit.
>Throw my clothes on and gtfo
>About six months later, she posts in one of the local facebook groups
>Talks about how disgusted she is with this town
>How she heard this was such a friendly and welcoming community
>But had nothing but assholes show up, thinking she was running a brothel
>"I should have just blackmailed all the perverts who came looking for sex, I'd be a millionaire!"
>Closed up shop a few weeks later.