>with the most disgusting face I've seen in a while she calls me a pussy
>I'm just sitting here on the verge of crying
>I guess she was right about calling me a pussy
>Everyday when I walk home from school they look at me
>They either laugh or look disgusted
>Sometimes that one bitch who spit on me comes over and spits on me again
>I'm legit getting bullied by a bunch of girls
>whatthefuck.jpeg
>now all of you most likely think that this is the part where I get revenge on those bitches
>nope never did
>I just went home and cried
>and cried
>and cired
>I'm a pussy
>That's all I'll ever be

good

Underage b8

> be me
> 15

MODDDSSSSSSS

The events which take place around you do not define you. 15 year olds are typically very insecure, and insecure people sometimes bully as a way to gain self validation. Don't sweat it

Seems like the story took place in the past. Hence why he never got revenge (Implying that now its too late)

I don't miss being 15. What a shit show. Don't worry about it.

>assuming his age when this story could easily be years in the past.
Your a fucking dumb ass

God if a bitch did that to me Id slap the shit out of her. Secondly I would make a scheme to rape her she would know what true power is when I am done. Then kill her somehow likely using torture tactics. Mental Torture is usually most effective.

>assuming 'his' gender
Your a fucking dumb ass

Take that spit and.....well you know what to do

Here i go again.

Women are tankasscums, they have no use other than procreating. The only reason I'm relieved of having a vagina is that I can look for a pure men to get married, I don't have to suffer for fishpussy. (I'm dumb, feel free to
correct me)

Women are egocentric, arrogant, whores, liars,
futile, useless, all atts, it's a fact, I know that.

I'm just saying that i understand you pain, user, you will never find a pure virgin wife.

The world is a whore now and I have no escape too, maybe someday suicide will be useful for me, but I'm still too coward to try and leave this world.

Don't be ashamed to be an kissless virgin,
nothing is going to change, poor user.

godamn talk about hitting to close to home

Dude it's obviously a guy

This is where you belong

>Sees someone recounting story
>MODDDDSSSSSSS lel XD
Fuck off, faggot. It's nearly your bedtime.

Lol they seem like absolute shallow assholes, if that girl spit at you fuckin rip her fuckin eyes out on the spot.

i remember one time i turned around and got an ugly look from a girl, but they never were physical.

Take comfort in the fact that most of these girls will never amount to anything.
They will get pregnant at 22, never be anything but white trash, and slowly rot away.
In your mid 20's, you will be on top of your game, and theire life will basically be over.
Then you realize that the girls you never paid any attention to growing up, have become hot. And better yet, since they never spent every day growing up being spoiled bitches, they actually have a personality.
Good luck user, its just getting started.

You're right. You should kill yourself now. Moving forward, you will experience no love but familial. The saddest part, even that familial love with become a burden as you retreat further into yourself and cause the few who do love you, more out of obligation than actual desire for your well being, to resent you. You'll never amount to anything more than an inescapable well of pity and sadness.

End it now by doing the only honorable thing that scum like you could muster. Down the road rather than across the street.

But we all know you won't even do that. Because that femanon who is laughing at the thought of you as she gets pounded by her jock boyfriend, she was right. You're nothing but a pussy. A worthless fucking pussy.

what the hell is wrong with you

Just telling him the truth. No need to draw it out. Why lie?

Just tell them youre going to rape them.

I get that, but whats the need for me to commit suicide

Because you will cause nothing pain and stress for those around you. Do you want to cause that type of suffering for those you care about? You're only 15. Your mother can spit out another of you in 9 months, no problem, nothing of value lost.

Punch stuff till it doesn't hurt your knuckles faggot.

Or don't. Despite the fact that you're a mega super ultra beta pussy, you're articulate. Which likely indicates that you are White.

So there's always that. At least you're not a nigger.