Trumpanzees:

Trumpanzees:

Explain why Trumps FCC voting to end net neutrality next month makes you happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is not a partisan issue

And yet you still lost. How do you live with your embarrassment.

Fine, explain why its a good idea.

Global Rule. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums you fucking newfag plebian. Sssssage

Oooh, sick burn bro. Explain why it's a good idea.

its not a good idea
just pointing out you trying to make this a trump thing is going to cost the issue being looked at for its real problems

Sup Forums is random dipshit. Go look up what that means.

And while we're at it, explain why it's a good idea.

It's a good idea because ISPs can now charge me extra for something that doesn't cost them any money. It's good that corporations take my money so they can create call center jobs in India. Checkmate, liberals.

>hurrrrr random means I can shitpost all I want
Your mouth is due for another cock you fucking libtard.
Also
>Papa Trump sends shitty bill to Congress
>Congress votes no
>The End
This shit happens all the time you autistic pick maybe read up on how laws are made before shitposting you libcuck.

you poor lost fuck

not op but he did appoint fcc chairman which put a certain burden of responsibility on him....you know, the republic and all....

then explain why no one's talking about it here
>the end of the internet as we know
>"stop talking politics!"
you're the sort of dipshit who'd say the same thing if there was an alien invasion and it was being discussed here

Other people's misery makes me happy.

>implying aliens don't exist already
>implying you wouldn't suck an alien dick
>implying

>Trumpcucks
>thinking
pick one

It’s called a free market system. It works better than endless regulations and maximizes economic output. Don’t be a lazy fuck.

Cry harder you pussy

Yes it is, its just not on the left-right axis. This falls under the jurisdiction of authoritarianism.

"I'm fine with paying $100+ a month to access the whole internet, as long as I know my internet company is making money hand over foot"

there is no "free market". it always ends in monopoly, with the consumer getting screwed.

There are no aliens. Were the first. Believe. Enjoy.

Ever heard of the great firewall of china?

This cant possibly work.

this is the biggest problem with laissez faire economists...eventually someone wins the game and you end with a monopoly. This is why the government put anit-trust lawss in place. in this day and age we haven't had to deal with the worst effects of monopolies.

>hurr durr "free markets" are great!

...except that you've never actually seen one dipshits

Good old net neutrality.

Havent seen any progress on it in 20 years.

Capitalism in its finest form is a free market. Free of regulation, not free of cost. History has proven that consumers on average are substantially better off with fewer regulations, not more. However, unproductive people can slip through the cracks. So, don’t be unproductive and quit worrying about the consequences of not being able to maintain your keep without big brother giving you a handout or otherwise protecting you from the society in which you live.

>Global Rule. Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
Sup Forums.org/rules

If it help you sleep at night go ahead dodge the question

Yeah. The government becomes the monopoly and a tremendous burden to everyone in its control. What’s your share of the national debt? Game over.

your entire post is unfounded and shows that you don't have any understanding of economics beyond a basic grasp of the idea

>History has proven that consumers on average are substantially better off with fewer regulations

History has proven that large companies will exploit everything they can to maintain or increase profit, whether it be their consumers, the general populace, the environment, or the government itself.

Most regulations exist specifically because idiots and greedy fucks abused a freedom.

If the Sup Forums is up, everything is fine.

we have to support him no matter what he does, or else it would be too awkward after all the gloating we've done. who cares if putin elected trump, and trump ended net neutrality. if hillary had been elected we'd all speak reptilian now keep crying we won get over it.

Believe, believe, believe,BELIEVE,BEULIIIVEVEVE

I think Trump said it best : " Do you really want somebody so retarded he actually voted for me, to have the freedom of a neutral net? "
If you vote republicans you support Freedom of rich people ruling over their work force. Taxes are not for rich people

Nope. Most regulations exist to protect the have nots from the haves.

wtf are you talking about? the government isn't a business dumbass. what market can they monopolize exactly? Every nation but fucking definition (assuming that it's a stable one) has only one government.

governments aren't in the business of making a profit for the entity of "government" (though corruption does lead individuals within it to seek profit) the same way a corporation does.

The sole purpose of government is to control the right to force/violence and, hopefully, protect the rights of its nationals. how do you monopolize that exactly?

that's the shit of it, isn't it?

had she been elected we'd all be bitching about something else

I understand it completely, but can’t give you a proper lesson in a couple of paragraphs. I’m also intentionally creating a one sided view in response to OP.

the republican party consists of dupes and their shepards

>understand it completely

no you don't. nobody does and saying you do makes you even dumber than I thought

When a government controls industry and everything else, it’s essentialy a monopoly, shit for brains. Think communism. Everyone else essentially loses.

wait whats Sup Forums?

this

oh yes i've heard hillary clinton is a net neutrality advocate, you know what, i should've voted for her

>sole purpose of government is to control force and protect

Hahahaha. Read a god damn history book numb nuts.

christ. communism is not a form of government fucktard!

I don't know why i bother with you peopole

I don't think you're familiar with the CFR. I don't even think half of the titles are related to economic disparity. They are a means of filling in the gaps between explicit laws, and especially used as a means to govern grouped entities like businesses that laws meant for individuals don't exactly apply. Regulations are also very rarely put in place without a preceding grievance displaying the need for one, because you can't account for every loophole when you first write a broad set of guidelines.

You’re just splitting hairs. It IS a system of government. Quit being a whiny cunt.

Hi im from the futur ,we are comunist and everybody drives a ferrari but we just call it car

cor·po·rat·ism
[ˈkôrp(ə)rəˌtizəm]
NOUN
the control of a state or organization by large interest groups.

I can stop browsing Sup Forums.

Code of federal regs isn’t “government”, kid.

read a polisci book "numb nuts"

how is that the part of my post you had issue with? military and policing institutions are literally the basis of every government

no it is literally not. It's a form of economics

No, it’s a system that determines how a state is run. You’re Still splitting hairs.

People who voted for Trump don't have to agree with him on everything he does? You are actually retarded if you think just because someone votes for a candidate, they can't criticize choices he/she makes.

that's like saying that america's government is capitalism.

Name a country whose government is "communism"

so you are an anti trumpanzee then.
did you also post this after the texas shooting?

Well, The first part of of your post is just drivel. Of course a government can be about consolidating money and power and have corporate-like objectives.

Are you high, sir?

If the "large interest group" in question actually did have that much power over government for it to be considered corporatist, there wouldn't have been a vote in the first place. This shit would've just been a fact.

No, it’s like saying capitalism is a system that directly effects how the US is governed. Keep splitting those hairs...

Communism is a system where the state has authoritarian control over politics and economics.

It’s not rocket science user.

I say give me all the money in the world and fuck the world and all of you pussys talking about politics anonymously how brave are you also i fucked your mothers and your daddys.

it's not a global rule you retard, you can post whatever you want on Sup Forums newfag

>hurr durr, ima say edgy things to show u guise how witty i are... hurr!

>implying Sup Forums won't be the first site that americans lose access to under government pressure due to the fappening and hillary's emails

>be a CTR shill on Sup Forums
>REEE while trump train constantly wins

gee it sure is nice doing all this winning, i almost want it to stop winning so much

Does it matter? In any case, I can’t see how you’d possibly argue that more rules are better. Sure, we need some laws, but a bigger government can’t be good for the vast majority. I’m all for rolling back some regs that strangle economic growth.

Yeah, oh boy, sure would be terrible for companies to get to decide what I can do on the internet, unlike now, where we're free to as we please, as long as companies let us do what we want.

First, the original amount of laws and regulations set in place at the founding of the country was obviously insufficient and we've always been adding, so there's no exact precedence on what is too much and not enough. Second, with the exponential increase of domestic and global populations and international interactions, as well as the ever-changing scientific and technological landscape, the need for regulations will only increase whether you like it or not.

The point is thinking about regulations broadly is just incredibly naive. If you want to argue the details for a very specific regulation, that's fine, but thinking a removed regulation will equate to sudden corporate benevolence is foolish.

IT won’t happen stop being a scared little bitch. You can still see your traps faggot

>if i stick my fingers in my ears and ignore reality, everything will be fine
imagine being this fucking stupid

it's going to happen and even the investment industry (which, unlike you faggots, puts their money where their beliefs are) is banking on how net neutrality will benefit the TELCOS.
but you're too stupid to understand anything more than $3.50

Who said anything about corporate benevolence? That thought would be a foolish one. I’m purely talking about economic growth. I’m not trying to differentiate between who benefits and who doesn’t, but more money will be made with fewer regs.

If that money just makes for bonuses for the top echelons of the country, then it's completely futile. The benevolence part both relates to whether the corporation would continue unethical policy and whether they would use gains from less regulation to make new hires or raise wages at the bottom-to-mid levels.

>be this faggot
>demands to know why a system that was forever in place and kept the internet alive since forever is 'good'

Shit my dick nigger. How much of a newfag are you?

Net neutrality WAS NEVER NOT A THING! It ALWAYS existed, all data on the web was ALWAYS TREATED EQUAL! Thus net NEUTRALITY, ie nothing is treated better or worse than other data.

The issue is comcast and the likes lost profits when streaming sites like netflix and hulu hit their profits and took eyes off tv and their own shit apps. The jews got jewy and demanded these streaming sites to pay extra or get throttled..oh hey THEY DID GET THROTTLED and consumers had to pay an extra 10% more for subscriptions.

Christ you faggots are dump fucks. You do realize Sup Forums was one of the LARGEST sites encouraging for the Obama administrations NN ruling, right? You dumbass cunts sided with google SO YOU COULD KEEP Sup Forums ALIVE, KEEP YOUR ANIME UNEFFECTED, NOT PAY MORE TO PLAY GAMES ON PC, STILL WATCH YOUTUBE AND MORE!

Get your head of your jizz soaked rectum! This is NOT about politics, this is about consumer ethicacy and rights!

Anyone who feels that NN needs to die can gas themself, you're a dirty vile nignog kike wanting to burn us goyim for five shekels. Kill. Your. Self. Faggots.

But it doesn’t just go to the top, user. More tax revenues mean more social services, etc. The happiness index is positively correlated with per capital GDP. This isn’t a coincidence. People are better off when a society is more productive.

you seem upset?

>You do realize Sup Forums was one of the LARGEST sites encouraging for the Obama administrations NN ruling, right? You dumbass cunts sided with google SO YOU COULD KEEP Sup Forums ALIVE, KEEP YOUR ANIME UNEFFECTED, NOT PAY MORE TO PLAY GAMES ON PC, STILL WATCH YOUTUBE AND MORE!
Most of the posters here today weren't around even 2 years ago.
And bipartisanism means that a lot of posters think it's only bad if Obama does it. Since it's the Trump administration it must be good

We're fucked. Well you more than me since I'm not American but the consequences will fuck me in the long run

You're still mistaking that there is no requirement for the money to go towards more production, towards per capital GDP, or anything else. It is completely up to the CEOs or boards of those companies and they could just as easily spend it overseas, which would hurt GDP even more. You're essentially banking on an economic free-fall at the whims of corporate giants. It would be different if these companies made serious efforts at their own expenses to boost the economy and their own workers on their own, but more importantly having records of following regs without oversight for extended periods, but neither is the case.

>And bipartisanism means that a lot of posters think it's only bad if Obama does it. Since it's the Trump administration it must be good
this.
Sup Forumstards like to argue
>"hurr durr, I just want to watch the world burn, hurr durr..."
which ignores there are always bloodsuckers happy to take advantage of the chaos to make a killing.
so,
while a bunch of retards are jumping around like chimps at how
TRUMP
is fucking everything up and making libtards cry,
they are oblivious to how they are useful idiots for those who are making a killing (like stock investors, hedge fund managers, bankers) on the mess these retards created.
and only too late will they realize they've been fucked,
and it will be hilarious to see when all of Sup Forums 'suddenly' turns against trump.
>inb4: get over it, our boy won -- i'm like carlin, just eating popcorn and laughing at both sides' idiots.

ITT

>no requirement for money to go towards more production

It’s now obvious that you don’t know the definition of GDP, as any incremental corporate profits increase GDP. I’m out

81 replies and still no one has answered OP's question. Can any of you fucks answer WHY you think the dissolution of net neutrality will benefit the American people?

Hahaha. A GDP that doesn't actually reflect the economic health of the citizens is useless as an accurate measure of overall growth and especially fucking useless as a practical means for the citizens, you twat.

Its the only way they can stop btc but you faggots are to stupid to get it.

sure kid

When did he say this?

this
answers OP's question perfectly.
>how?
Sup Forumstards don't think deeply about anything other than shit getting fucked up
they tout the 'librul tears' so often it's become a meme itself
that's the answer to OP's question: they don't think, they will lick trump's balls and finger Ajit Pai's asshole if they 'think' it will make more libruls cry

Yes it is

agreed

But you'll become miserable too. Well, more miserable.

>You are actually retarded if you think someone can’t criticize a candidate they voted for

So you’re saying Trumpkins are retarded?

>Other people's misery makes me happy.
except the only others you make miserable are other poor fucks.
hedge fund jews are laughing their asses off to the bank, investing in everything you can't afford...

underrated post

fuck you. i'd rather see feminists die in a fiery death and hillary die first than anything else
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK
YOU
FAGGOT
BETA
MALE

because dumb stupid faggot stupid faggot hivemind dumb stupid dumb

Oh but it is.