What do you do to compensate for the fact that you did not have experiences like this growing up?

what do you do to compensate for the fact that you did not have experiences like this growing up?

Jerk off

hating the world

i do drugs

I had better than that mate

/thread

also who cares about highschool if you arent an autist/underageb&? Everything in my life got significantly better after I got out. Dont fetishize some silly joke hot highschool cheerleader fantasy life expectation and go bang some 20 year olds in college.

dont really need those expiriences

Make six figures. Still foreveralone.jpeg oh well.

I was never the football type so I was okay. Better to fuck all the nerdy art girls anyway.

I fuck my wife's mouth and pussy as much as I can to catch up. That tard is probably still single, packing my groceries.

same, plus I'm mean to people who don't deserve it so they feel as bad as I do inside

brother

I did have experiences like that, in fact 4 girls liked me at the same time and they were all very hot.. the sad part is it didn't last past school days. Now I have 0 contact with any girl whatsoever

My life moved on and I eventually had my own girl to kiss and make love to.

I was a Virgin in high school, now at my senior year in college I'm at 43 girls, of all shapes, sizes, ages, and attractiveness that I've had sex with. The trick is to just become a man whore and fill your life with easy meaningless sex with any girl who might have any possibility of an interest

I wasn't a virgin in highschool but I sought this lifestyle for college at least.

who the fuck says THIS is the only way to experience growing up.

when i was 15 i lost my virginity, partied every weekend smoked tons of weed and went to concerts, had a baby at 17, married at 20, divorced at 26 and now i live in my parents basement working a shit dead end job. what a life.

suppress my rage in public, pulling out hte arthur fist, then get home and masturbate to pictures of teenage instagram models that would never touch me in real life

Bruh.

My first goal in life is to have financial freedom. My second goal is to marry and have children with my lovely girlfriend of 2 years. The reason why those two are oriented the way they are is because I want to be able to spend as much time with my family as possible. I want to take my children to school/athletics and be involved in every aspect of their lives.

Now I have this mindset because my father was always working around the clock when myself and siblings were growing up. We really never spent time with our father except on the weekends. Now I respect my father more than anyone I know. I just want to do things a little differently is all

So even though I had a pretty hot girlfriend in college; i certainly wasnt the most handsome or the most physically fit. But I do strive myself every day for the possibility of a perfect future.

AND so far I think i'm doing pretty damn well!

cheers

err not college. highschool!

have experiences like that now. marry the right woman and it will happen a lot. just choise wisely or you're fucked

This is so true. The other thing you don't realize looking in from the outside is that girls are crazy, and often there's a lot of baggage and stress that comes with those relationships

This isn't The Times letters page.

I was a construction worker at 15.
never really had a chance at life.

;_;

I never had any desire to play football, I had way more fun drugging myself through high school. I had way better experiences dropping acid with a 7/10 fat-assed latina and blowing my load in the astral plane.

Pic very much related minus the faggot gauges.

I'm a 22yr old/fit/ autist and every time i see a happy teenage couple i just wanna walk up to them and beat the living shit out of them

granted. however this is Sup Forums and we are all allowed to express ourselves anyway we see fit.

cool?

and youre probably a lot more talented at whatever trade is it you do because of that! so don't sell yourself short

>doing physical labor when not a spic

You set yourself up for that, you fool.

Blame niggers and jews

well its nice to know you had fun experiences experimenting as a youth. hopefully now youre being productive and contributing to loves ones around you and yourself!

We cool, bro. We cool.

loved ones*

This

highschool relationships are seldom meaningful or lasting

I had one from my junior year through half way of freshman year of college and every retard in my hs always said how jealous they were of us. i didnt play sports, she played volleyball and basketball, didnt go to a single one of her games.

Yeah they were fun times but left me with a crippling opiate addiction. Luckily beat that and trying to make something of my life now.

I try to not think about it, someone simply don't get that kind of things, I was that someone

Temporary relief. Life is worse after cumming
Sanest approach
This is true, but after 30 you'll sorely miss highschool
Six figures buys good hookers.
Same here. Still doing thst at 35 as a kissless virgin
Bruh, me too
Won't help

Ultimately, build a library of good fantasies and jerk along until u die

I play videogames

i didn't even live in the us, why should i give a fck?

I was DM for a D&D game that included cheerleaders....so I had better experiences like that growing up

if you were able to push through those crippling withdrawals then youre probably capable of anything at this point. no joke dude. I know this not because I went through it but a close family member of mine

No dislocated shoulders and no skinny ratchet basic bitch girl, how can I live like this?

I did
>girl I liked in high school is now a fat stay at home mom who dropped out of college to be a fat stay at home mom
>her baby daddy works at walmart and looks like he wants to kill himself (also knew him growing up, shame)
>1 cheerleader died in a drunk driving accident
>another is on heroin
>several former classmates work menial, small jobs around town and spend most of their day at the sports bar drinking and watching football\
>1 friend still lives at home smoking pot in his basement

I saw all of this coming home for a birthday two months ago, and will be seeing it again for thanksgiving.really theres only like a dozen moderately successful people from my childhood and they all moved away to be like that. I really dont want to go back and see all of them, but it makes me feel better about what I do

I had a qt3.14 girl in high school who liked going to see bands and who had nice tits (D cups) and who went to an alternative school and wasn't a retard, so I didn't really want to be Chad with an airhead cheerleader girlfriend

First I thought homeschool was the best part of my life

Then I joined the military and ended up getting fucking wasted and banging hookers in Rio De Janeiro Brazil just before my lib expired and getting back to the boat right on time.

Moral of the story folks. Fuck high school, it's gay and overrated.

>simple

I married homecomming queen. Been together since we were 15.

No earthly idea why the fuck she still likes me

High school*

My bad

Because imaginary girls do whatever you tell them, user.

much love, bro

By asking out more girls in college and trying to be more social now that I have more confidence and take better care of my appearance. Ive asked out two girls this past year, both said no and im going for number 3 before the semester is out. It really didnt hurt as much as I thought and I feel a sense of accomplishment knowing that I tired, something I never had before. Ive also made a some new friends and it all makes me happy

>mfw dont smash my bread
>mfw dont smash my eggs
>mfw 1 trip no cart aleays and forever FLEX and grandma has to shiffle her decrepit ass around chatting with 50 people becaise 4 hours in my fucking way was not enough...

3 years sacking groceries. Ama

meaningless sex with girls who could never love me.
also tons of morphine

I did.
I was one of the best skaters in my town and the vocalist for a local hardcore band.
Kinda helped that I was skinny and apparently "really cute".
I was like a local celebrity, I used to have younger girls come up to me at the skatepark and in town asking me "hey, are you *my name*?", then they'd run off giggling to themselves.
I had a better life growing up than I give myself credit for, I never found myself wanting for female attention because it was always handed to me on a plate.
I was really lucky.

Read rich dad poor dad. Then others.

Financial solved

Nigga i was wrenching rods in the oil field overtime at 14 and broke myself for life at 25.

The world owes you nothing. Take night time trade school or something

Kek. Whatever you say faggot. I got nothing to prove to internet fuckbois.

She's cooking dinner tonight while i fell 4 trees and have a beer with a buddy. Need 2 doors in an outbuilding.

Pretty sure i can beat him with an axe. Been swinging since i can walk and bitch has no idea how many nails are in there.

Might even tack a plate up to fuck with him. Kek. I got a new chain.

Spend your lives bettering yourselves instead of a pissing contest with strangers yo.

My apologies. You are clearly quite a catch.

Played baseball but was too busy for random sluts. Went to good parties and hanged out with best people. Never kissed or fucked because its what everyone else was doing. It never changed me. The girl I liked asked me to fuck her and go out. I said no and distanced myself from everyone.

So assume me again.

Your 2 first goal are in antithesis.

Other countries play proper sports. No big loss.

You have to be strong, agile and fast.

I still prefer a fine play of cricket

>was.

Im brolen and old now. Enjoy your youth.

I just like wearing football pads. Hate the game (which you just lost).

why is the guy white?

Faggot

Jk, glad you're doing good

What would she think if she saw him get beat up in a fight?
This is a question that always intrigued me. If a Chad gets the shit kicked out of him, does he lose Chad status?

I've probably fucked about 50 women in my 30 years of life (never really bothered to count) but those first awkward experiences always stand out in my mind. The first time a girl asked me out on MSN Messenger, going to a movie and making out through the whole thing. My first ever blowjob (was on a beach, shit was cash). Losing my virginity while my parents were still at work and making sure we were dressed and disposed of the condom by the time they got home. It was all so much bigger then, so much more exciting and new. Sex has become almost boring these days, nothing could replace those awkward teenage years.

Experiences like what? Playing Sport? Having a GF?

I've had / done both, not as hot as her but the experience counts none the less.

My youth is well behind me too m8 unfortunately .

That hot cheerleader banging the QB?

I banged her hot friends

I had a very cute redhead as my gf when I was 15 and she was 14. Her name was Christine.
Everyone always used to mention how perfect we were together and we were deeply in love. Then she moved and contact remained for a while but faded. I found out she's married today.

When I look back at 14-15 y/o's today I think it must've been some shallow hormone filled thing, but I know it wasn't.

I never had any problems with women finding me attractive when I was younger. Maybe more so was my complete disconnect with realizing female intention and flirting more so was a limiting factor. I was probably quite literally socially defunct. I had a few gfs and they were great but I just thought women in general were really nice to everyone and that when they touch your shoulder or hair that it is normal. That was about the only limiting factor I can think of, naivete and a lack of caring for pursuing things further at the time.

I did.

>he peaked in HS
kek
Why aren't you an athlete at university level user?
Also Rugby >>>>>>>> Football
Nothing personell

they're preppy/jock faggots who only think about whats in front of them and not the big picture. They sail through everything because of looks purely

mildly jealous

Nothing. Not my job to save dumb broads from future abusive alkie husbands.

fuck a bunch of hookers

mostly just continue to be happy that I didn't peak in high school.

I had a few girlfriends in high school, but none at the school I went to. That seems like it would have been nice.

Were you a qb?

I went to an all guys school and surprisingly wasn't gay.

Feelsbad

Depends what you define as "not gay". I've met plenty of you private school lads before...

So what, look at her cellulite thighs. Shit like that won't last long. She's probably a fat ass now, with 5 kids of 3 different races.

I really don't know, I was never a pussy chad hunter and I always considered boring every conversation related to females. When I walk around I look like absorbed robot neglecting everything and everyone around me. Even if a 10/10 pussy cross me I wοn't notice her, I think the reason behind my general indifference is my disdain for humanity. I hate any human contact other than a regular short talk.

drink myself into an alcoholic stupor every night

get the out then normie fuck

take your judgement somewhere else faggot