That kid thread. I'll start

that kid thread. I'll start.

>That kid who would scream into people's ears when he felt like it
>That kid who never got in trouble
>That kid who was playing on an ipad during the school play
>That kid who was white and still said nigga

>That kid who kept starting those retarded "that kid" threads

Ipad in school plays? Underage detected. REPORTED

>that retarded kid who called out the other retarded kid for doing something retarded

That kid who heard of Sup Forums at school and tought it was a secret club for cool people.

>that one kid who would use the urinal right next to you and not leaving the one urinal gap between users.

>that kid who shit his pants during the school play

>That kid that never has a pencil and then after christmas break gets a huge pack of 500 pencils and starts giving them away and the next week he asks for a pencil because he gave all of his pencils away

that was me...

>That kid who picked on the quiet kid until he got destroyed by that same kid

>that kid who had sex with his 'girlfriend', but you wouldn't know her she goes to another school

>ipad during school play
>On Youtube during naptime
You dun goofd now bud.
Underage

Fedora and sunglasses on basketball court

kek, you're not me.

>that kid who thinks he's thug life

>that one kid who says he 'bought' the 9999999999 coins bike in pokemon yellow by 're-battling ' trainers and not needing the Voucher.

>that kid who got high once and then wears a tie die t-shirt and starts calling everyone 'dude' for the rest of the year

baited

would be a cool thread, >>You ruined it with that stupid bait.

>that one kid who would put objects in the toilets/urinals

This

>that one kid who pulled his trousers down to his fucking ankles when taking a piss

>that kid who was a jew and made more nazi jokes than any other kid I knew

>that kid who fucks his sister and masturbates in front of bis best friend in the regular

>That kid that literally says lol

Fuck off

>That kid who would pull his pants down all the way to take a piss

>That kid who tortured animals until he got hit by a truck and now looks like freddy krüger
I wonder why he has moved to the other side of the planet now that he's an adult

i fucking hated that kid.