User

user,
what was your biggest mistake ever ?

Reading your thread

/thread ?

Asking my girlfriend to perform in a gangbang that I set up with over 20 willing men. We were skint and they all paid 100 each. But seeing being fucked like a doll and the noises she made will stick with me forever.

what made you think that would be a good idea ?

Just trying to make a living we at a low point. I thought only 5 or 6 would turn up but alot more did as word got round. She couldn't back out and I couldn't help her. She just had to have every guy in the room fuck her and they used every hole and all at once too. She was fucked for over 3 hrs solid aswell.

2 grand nigga, 2 grand

Falling in love.

The money was great but the state of her body after was mental. I've never seen so much cum and sweat before.she was worn out poor girl. Some men cum twice so it was probably that she had nearer 40 fucks that nite.

traps

Lol she prob hates u

Yeah and no. She wouldn't let me near her for weeks. But I've heard from a friend of hers that she had over 50 orgasms while being gangbanged and the power she felt having all those guys fucking her made it feel fantastic for her in the end.

C'mon FBI, you're trying too hard

I once told a lie on the internet...never forgave myself

Got caught

What was the lie?

>Accepting a long distance business trip for a few months. My gf left me with a message in the middle. I loved her as my life
>Fell into depression and started drinking too much. One morning a client reported to my company I smelled like alcohol and I got suspended.

Falling for this one chick in highschool

Either starting smoking two years ago, starting wasting my teenage years 6 years a go or drinking so much at a house party that i puked a total of 8 times making a girl who thought I'm qute beinge no more interested in kissing me like a month ago.

Not sure. Btw how do I quit smoking the best?

I was going to buy bitcoin in 2012. I had my info all in, ready to go. I was going to buy 50 BTC. It would have cost ~$550.

I had my mouse over the buy button but at the last second thought "nah, probably better to not buy"

That would be wroth $400 000 now.

either getting married twice or not learning a skill other than being able to talk to people.

drunkenly letting the cunt with herpes into the fun for a threesome

Not saving you

going to school.

was a waste of time.

>drunkenly letting the cunt with herpes into the fun for a threesome
can't blame you.
oddly enough, one of my regrets is walking out of a threesome for some chick i loved.

This thread makes me feel much better about myself

this so much

Explain?

>virgin as fuck
>get an invitation to fuck a horny chick at a party
>drink too much
>can't remember anything
>friend fucks her instead
>fml

Sauce?

same tho, could be worse, we could be the cuck that got his girl gang banged then had to clean up the mess

Life

cuck

id slit the cunts throat if i ever had the chance. even a ffm threesome isnt worth getting herpes over

Idly flirting with the love of my life's best friend because I was bored and liked the attention, didn't do anything more than flirt. He and I weren't together, but he had told me he liked me before. Wasn't aware of how serious he was 'til it all came out and his heart was broken. The trust we had was never repaired.

This happened three years ago and I still feel just as much of a piece of shit.