Well i fucked these jav women and shit off Sup Forums and stuff and i found out it was a clinton offspring type shit...

well i fucked these jav women and shit off Sup Forums and stuff and i found out it was a clinton offspring type shit. spanish bitches from california were trying to pedo from like when i was 4 years old

and like it was insane asses too. know whadaymean

Forks up, forks down, and forks sideways.

I'll stretch my nuts back like a slingshot and plant them in your mouth.

one time i stumbled upon talking to the goddess aphrodite

I got fat balls, I'm always urinating in the motel halls. I gotta smash in the fender, and in the back too.

Get outta my way. Fat props to the lyrical.

like yo soy whaddaymean

I missed the toilet last night.

I shit all over the floor.

I wiped it up with my toothbrush.

I don't brush my teeth much anymore.

even real anime women .:decided:.

>"no."

There's nothing like the sound. Ich will.I fell in love with a lady gypsy.

some weird stuff happened to me like somethin pamela anderson type shit. whatever that was was biker. still i couldn't understand. that was missy monroe i 69'd with

In the place to be, see? I got what it takes. But still...

Even though what we do is wrong. When she walks by, the sparks will fly. Firecrackin' on the 4th of July.

she dressed up like this pedophile bitch i couldn't believe for years. scary similarity

Sammy the Gerbil, AND HIS MUFFIN ADVENTURE!!

Listen all you fools. Don't you know carnage rules?

I told you once, I won't tell you twice. I might choose a nine, I might choose an axe. Lop that nugget off and toss it in the sky.

wait till i get my bible out, biatch

Miss Virginia? It's a pleasure to see you. No Clyde, it's a nice, wet cunt.

Cotton don't get wet. Unless it's in your mouth, She told me. Why wouldn't this thing be on my side?

Yo Rick, how they hanging? It's Terri. When I hear James, I just gotta move, you know?

I'm going crazy from the heat. She's got a stereo and the big guitar. Is that alright? All right.

Girl we were meant for this since we were born. This must be just like living in paradise. I don't want to go.

Turn it up. You don't have to be afraid. Get down. Love is like a hurricane. Oh, sweet boy. You better believe it.

blast you you irish queer. love it

dayum that halle berry was asstastic huh huh. she death penaltied.

i got this brand new mansion once, then i started the kramer effect on dat

death penalty not your freaky science exam

what language are you speaking?

if you felony i'll kill you. understand?

brapanese. understand homie

Say goodnight and stay together wouldn't you? Fortune and wash to the rinse. Came up to me all just like they always did.

She's a haggler, I'm not. Jinx juxtaposition. Rearrange.