What's better, regular rape or gang rape?

What's better, regular rape or gang rape?

Also post picks / webms of girls you want to rape and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/5411562/big-tits
reddit.com/user/sundreams90/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck your topic, more of her please

This

MORE OF HEEEER

moar tits faggot OP

Regular rape. Why would you want to share a woman.

Today, I teach this brave new Sup Forums all about reverse image search. Or, I just do it for them because I'm nice.

imagefap.com/pictures/5411562/big-tits

Regular but only if she starts mooing like a cow

im just lazy

Some girls I would like to keep myself. But some I just want to see all of her holes getting wrecked for being a whore. Pic related is the latter.

Gang rape. The more pain, humiliation, crying, and tears - the better. Women are worthless objects here for are pleasure. Literally just fucktoys, sacks of meat for us to ravage and cum in

How would you all gang rape my wife? What would you do to her holes?

How would you use her mouth?

Legit fucked this girl years ago

Agreed, though you need to also include they're worthless objects meant to be bred.

She looks like she thinks she's experienced, until the largest black dicks destroy her tight holes. She's definitely leaving with a black baby afterward.

Did your mom bring men home son? Did they touch you in your private place? Maybe shoved something dirty, up into something even dirtier? It's okay user. It wasn't your fault. Jesus still loves you.

How would you and your friends show her what real mean are? What would you and your friends do to her holes?

What would you do to my wife?

MOIAR

What would you all do to her mouth?

-

Tell her to make me Chinese food.

I wanna hear stories about my wife’s being gangbanged

any nude?

Honestly sucks for you that your wife looks like that.

Holy shit keep em coming.

Well beggars can’t be choosers

I would reach under her skirt, pull her panties off, wrap them around my dick, then slowly fuck her sweet little pussy.

Would you make her suck your cock? Would you fuck her mouth?

fuck off you disgusting cuck

Regular rape is better as it's more intimate

I would fuck her panties up inside her pussy first. then pull out and make her suck me while I fingered her panty stuffed pussy

Got any pics of her pussy?

No, but I'd love to see my mom used like the worthless slut she is. All holes filled, crying,
While I watch.

Best I got...would you share her with friends?

After I had finished in her mouth, and ass, I'd slowly pull her panties out of her pussy to save for later. I'd pound her pussy till I climaxed at least twice, then I'd let the next person in line start on her.

Tell Jade that her ex pizza coworker always wanted to fuck her.

Her mouth big enough to handle your cock?

Oh yeah I remember you user...what would you do to my wife who is your crushes doppelgänger

Just imagine

Because I know her well enough to know she'd enjoy it.

I would do so many things to your wife user. I would fuck her every way possible. I want to lick every part of her. I want to make her orgasm over and over till she begs me to stop.

What do you think of her ass?

Love it!

That coworker you had...did you watch her every move and hoped you could glimpse her bent over

Seriously user, I would fuck every inch of your wife. I would fuck her feet and toes, I'd fuck her arm pits, I'd fuck her titties, everything.

Oh yes. Saw some panties once, and bra a couple times.

Nice...would she suck your balls?

Do you remember the color?

They were light blue

That sounds hot! Did you ever ask her out? She have an accent?

She would suck and lick everything I told her too. She would be my personal sex toy.

Regular rape is good when you want her to pay full attention to you and you can manipulate her in anyway.

Gang rape is for breaking her mentally and most likely getting her addicted to gangbangs against her will.

No accent, she was from Phoenix. I never asked her out because she was married, but lots of dirty comments and flirting.

I'd have left gangraped and right normal then

Is her mouth big enough for your cock?

Nice...a pity you couldn’t fuck her

It looks like it would be nice and tight. Hope she can deepthroat.

I wanna rape her and fuck those tits so bad

Got any of her in bra and panties, or just panties?

sauce is sundreams90 on ops pic

I think she can handle it...she has a fuckable face

She is also in the orange panties too

Ah, I remember the juden from le reddit. She would post on corset sub reddits. Apparently stopped posting after being harrased or some lame shit. Those titties bring me back tho

Is she a moaner user? Does she get nice and wet when you play with those nips?

samefag here. found her reddit profile. most have been deleted by shitty imgur

reddit.com/user/sundreams90/submitted/

moar

She gets very wet when you lick and litely bite her nipples...she momans but they’re girlie and loves to be eaten out and when she sucks cock her mouth produces a lot of saliva and it’s like she is hungry for cock...

Fairly close to being the ugliest woman I've seen.

I wouldn't rape her if you paid me anything less than... 50k usd.

Nice. Sause?

You ever tell her that you post her pics? Think she'd do requests?

No not likely

That's a shame user. Still love seeing her on here though!

We been married 11 years...3 kids...so sex is sparse...but oral sex is making a big come back...we are both tired so we just 69 a lot...side to side 69 not her on top anus in nose younger days style...the reason I have a lot of pictures is cause I used to Work Nights and she would surprise with them

Gang rape
In muslim controlled areas you need 5 men to testify against themselves in court for any of them to be convicted for rape
The woman's word and ravaged semen filled ass and vagina just mean she is a whore to the court

>I'm just lazy
But you made two posts
That takes more effort than a reverse search

Lucky guy! Keep posting em!

-

Still there?

Bump

Whichever kind it is that happens to your mom

I'd pay her to leave me alone

You're literally a cuck if you enjoy gang rape

The White Knight is here, abandon thread

rough gangbang is a long time fetish for me, already did with actual gf but I still dream everyday of that on my ex, I want to see her gangfucked very ungently (and participate also)