Do you think H3H3's clothing line will actually sell?

Do you think H3H3's clothing line will actually sell?
Personally in a fan of their videos but god teddy fresh is fucking hideous...
What do you guys think?

Fuck you

What are these type of people called?

People will buy it because it's linked with H3H3 and people want to support to them so there will be success there

Is it going to become an internationally successful clothing line? Who knows. Contemporary fashion seems to favor ironic "ugly" clothing so it may catch on.

asians

they used to be called hipsters but i guess now days they are called "stranger things" cosplayers

/thread

They already sold out of a bunch of stuff. My gf wanted me to buy her some, but by the time she found out it was release it was already gone.

Some of it is alright.

low stocks

bu

Retard-niggers

80s is the new nostalgia like 90s was 5 years ago.

So maybe

isnt it a damn shame that our generation is so unoriginal or originally uncreative as to make its own signature decade, instead it all been a mix of the 20th century

Who cares? The guy stopped being funny the moment he began getting popular, around 150k subs +.

Dude's just a SJW shill now, and creates the very videos he used to criticize. Not only has he turned into a bully but also a money grabber.

How long until people start unironically listening to free form jazz, wearing trench coat, drinking whiskey on the rocks and smoking cheap cigars? Already did the hippie thing in the 2000s so 60s and 70s are out

Looks like the special Ed kids back in the 90's lol

True

what a fucking nigger

bump

its the "alt" basic bitch essentially

bet u she murdered innocent paki kids. fucking jew scum

Honestly I kinda loved H3H3, but its been declining for a while now. They stopped making their actually funny skit/reaction videos, the podcast was a neat idea that has become garbage, Ethan's become such a hypocrite money hungry whining bitch, and Teddy fresh looks like a 3rd grader with down syndrome designed it.

Holy shit, is she fucking Quiet?

wat

>ima make a logo and put it on clothes and then it will sell cuz i sort of interent famous durrrr

fuck teddy fresh and fuck HjewHjew

H3h3 ripped off an off white pattern so im gonna assume h3h3 will be doing t shirt screen prints and mass producing shit in china.

mgs you fag

Fuck off retard

this just made her like 20x hotter holy shit

>Dude's just a SJW shill now, and creates the very videos he used to criticize. Not only has he turned into a bully but also a money grabber.

Sad truth.

I've unsubscribed already, though I still watch the podcast since the guests are ok (DrDisrespect, Jordan Peterson, Post Malone...).

But Ethan has clearly over reached his own capacity.

Norm core

Oh fuck off with your "wrong generation" bullshit, everything's been done already for decades, if you want something original why don't you make something instead of complaining and putting down everyone else to inflate some weird sense of superiority? You sound like a real asshat

>Using bully as a cry word
Grow up you pathetic faggots, holy shit.

thank you

kys kiddo

What do I think? I dont think about weaboo gook shit like this ... Im assuing some youtube video shit? Get a fucking life you fuck you really want to be 80 on your death bed remembering that time you honestly thought about some gook clothes and discussed them!? Fuckkk

chill bb

>What do you guys think?
This is already the style among 14-20 year olds in LA so I think it'll sell fine.