As someone who has never read the cursed child could someone give me a quick run down?

As someone who has never read the cursed child could someone give me a quick run down?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=GvIHDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA3&source=kp_read_button
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hp is for aspies

It's shit and I haven't read it

It's like J.K. Rowling adopted someone else's aborted fetus and props it up in a chair when people come over and introduces it as her darling baby

Eww, fucking intriguing description tho

If you haven’t read it how can you judge it? It’s like saying "I’ve never tried rose flavored iced cream, but it tastes horrid". How the fuck would you know

is that the sorcerer stone? It's pretty much the same as the movie as far as i can remember..did read it like 11years ago so I could be wrong idk. only difference i recall is there was an extra ghost in the book and he was a dick

it's in /lit/'s recommended reading list

i herd u could travel thru time, so u traveled thru time again then again and again and agai-

Have you ever tried poop flavored ice cream? No? Then don't say it tastes like shit

So is every other pop culture fantasy novel. Look at the Magicians by Less Grossman

It's like Harry Potter fanfiction written by a twelve-year-old.

But at least you’d sniff it. Like vomit flavored jelly beans. You’d be curious.

This.

It's absolute trash and I wouldn't recommend ever reading it if you remotely enjoyed Harry Potter

Minus all the date rape by magic?

>implying they aren't aspies

Its the newish movie? Not sure, like 60% sure this thing is merely a rumor.

Their brand of autism is snobbery, so if even those pantywaists can appreciate it, then it's bretty gud

Well sure but I'd still know without sniffing it that it would be disgusting, I would just sniff it anyway to give myself a self-degradation boner

Aight, but does anyone got a like brief description if they have read it? Like 10 words or less

dude of course I've read it. not that great. y'all only circlejerk because of nostalgia

So you are going to read it for a shame fap?

stinky poopy not good poorly written turds with crap sauce

I'll sniff it for a shame fap, but I ain't reading it

books.google.com/books?id=GvIHDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA3&source=kp_read_button

So you’ll skim it?