He had the face of an angel... and chose to throw it all away :(

he had the face of an angel... and chose to throw it all away :(

sad reacts only

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/73x7lp/25_mtf_literally_cannot_believe_it_but_today/
reddit.com/user/starryhyles21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jawline for days :( Ripinpeice

1 Corinthians 11:14-15

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

I don't believe it, no way would a chad like that ruin himself to become a tranny. may I see some proof user?

so women need extra protection?
TRIGGERED!

Why are you jerking off to dudes if you have fags so much?

>1 Corinthians 11:14-15
bible's a classic

WALOB

sadly it's true user, pour one out

fags tend to do those kind of things

what a beautiful boy. sad to see he succumbed to his mental illness

rip

I've seen this happen twice and it's weird. Attractive guy who you think would have it made, but in both cases women just ignored the man, and went out with goonies instead. And it's not like he was a jerk, he was well liked. I guess they just snap and want to get some attention.

Name?

how could any woman turn down such an angelic face..

Kinda cute with the long hair actually

My thoughts exactly. What I would do to look like him. Elliot Rodger must be rolling in his grave.

That hair on the right is pure sex though you gotta admit

I've seen this image posted before on other boards before. am I being memed here?

No

holy shit this guy was a redditor. I reversed image searched and this thread popped up

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/73x7lp/25_mtf_literally_cannot_believe_it_but_today/

So many faggot loving comments too lol the planet is full of retards

reddit.com/user/starryhyles21

Who even is that

He was hot, rip