IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE

nice image cropping nigger

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right. It's not. It's not okay to be any colour. The spreading of this opinion unironically has created a place where it's not okay to be any fucking race because humans no longer deserve life. We've spend the past two millennia fucking our planet in the ass for the sake of small pieces of paper, all the while becoming more and more mentally deranged as time went on. So, you're right. It's not okay to be white, it's not okay to be black, it's not okay to be human anymore.

>triggered

It feels pretty good being the same race that revolutionized the world the way it is today unlike those niggers still living in mud huts

Fucking niggers, should have worked them to death when we had the chance. Mongrels now infest our country along with rag heads

Good song

well it's not like people get to choose what fucking color they're born with

Brown and black die first. Whomever have the most guns wins.

Nigger, I said it. What you going to do, shoot me?

>people are falling for this obvious bait

Kek, the thread has a normie infestation

Because it's

GREAT TO BE WHITE!

Bang bang... feel better?

Wrong. Nigger Lives Matter was an orchestrated agenda pushed by the now completely controlled Jewish media. It's an attempt to see how far they can push the white man. They are now actively sacrificing their own in order to show that when any man is accused, guilty or not, they are ruined. Soon, every political opponent and every person who stands up for gun control or any policy that the Jewish order pushes upon us, that person will lose everything in their life with false accusations. The world is turning upside, isn't that right Rabbi. Let's hope you get away with your little plan to exterminate non-Jews. If you fail though, we'll probably take a cue from your little fabrication called Halohoax, and feed you pig fucking christ killers into them.

>two millennia

try just two centuries. Everything was peachy before then

White is a state of mind. As an Indian man, I’ve learned the white mans way of using toilet instead of road, and to request vagene only after the dinner transaction has been completed.

"Hm, I'd have to go to extraordinary lengths to continue to justify my current world-view"

-> chooses to go full global Jewish conspiracy instead of acknowledging obvious truths

nice bait baby boi

Yeah it's not ok, it's super fucking awesome.

A lot of you cunts are exactly why the world is fucked. Thanks.