NO BODY MOVE THIS IS A ROBBERY!
ALL WE WANT IS THE MEMES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-rzaRMAToc
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I SAID DON'T FUCKING MOVE!!

I WILL BEAT THIS CUNT TO DEATH IF OUR DEMANDS AREN'T MEANT!

>Please no!

>*smack*

>"please...*COUGH!*. help...me."

I may not move my body, but I may move my mind and I think you'll find that the most dangerous part of my life and I am not sure if I can make it to the meeting tonight but I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Friday and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same time I don't have a car so I can get a ride to the airport on Sunday and I will be there at the same spot the airport on Sunday and I think we can make the payment for the month of December I will be there at the same spot

You can have these dubs

>*BANG!*
anyone else wanna be a fucking hero?!!

Reviewbrah is love, Reviewbrah is life

youtube.com/watch?v=z-rzaRMAToc

K

Put it in the bag, fgt!!

THIS IS THE POLICE! WE HAVE THE PLACE SURROUNDED!

FUCK YOU PIGS! I'MMA START WASTING MOFOS!
also unholy trips!

N-nice dubs mr. Robber

Flies out of the shadows Gun blazing

Stumbles falls on the ground and shoots himself

im the director of the bank, whats the problem sir?

Just take my memes foul criminals don't hurt me or my family

what anime?

More?

black panter II

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

blast me fool, you wont because your autistic ass and rajeet poo street over there are beta as fuck

COME AND TAKE IT

Why does Sup Forums have the worst memes?

ALWAYS

i will move you fucking piece of shit.

Euphoria