Satisfying scab/wart/dead skin and nsfl infections thread?

satisfying scab/wart/dead skin and nsfl infections thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FgkYxecaWGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just going to grow back

Thats a wart??

That shit aint growing back. It like a centimeter in the muscle. That shit is gonna fill in with skin and scar.

You could stick an entire dick into that!

What in the name of fuck is that?

A wart

Literally gagged. How do you do this to yourself?

Not oc, it's a chemically treated wart

No fucking way

>in the muscle
Modern education... Please don't be American.

>please don't be American
You're speaking in an American founded language pal.

When did Sup Forums get this tame? Nobody gonna contribute?

Kek

being this retarded

how does this make you feel?

that's gotta be b8

English
ENG lish
from ENGland
Fucking escaped mormons

Nice
Gotta get some shit on that and peel it off

American is different to English you Fucking idiot

parmesan

Retard or bait?

>English(simplified)

Both

Can we get back to warts y'all

They call em fingers, but I never see em fing

fleshhhhhhhhh

i could never remember which cheese was parmesan, now i will never forget.

Jesus, you brits are fucking dumb as fuck and the only thing dumber than you is the degree to which you are so pompously brainwashed in your educational system that brits did everything. The fact is that brits have done next to nothing on the planet for the most part except be the BIGGEST problem on the planet in having attempted to control and colonize much of it which went awry and resulted in broken shit everywhere.

FYI, "English" is NOT from England at all. In fact, English is a Germanic language that in no way, shape or form originated in England. It originated from Angles and Frisians (Lower Germans and Dutch, respectively) and was only brought to what is modern-day England when the then-inhabitants (your lame, pitiful ass) got their asses kicked by invading Germanic tribes of your week little Island of Shit.

How funny that you brit fuckwits think you had anything to do with English at all. But there it is again, britards believing they invented something they had nothing to do with.

Tell us another story, maybe how Tim Berners-Lee "invented" the internet, when the internet was in fact invented by and funded by the U.S. Government and went into the private sector in 1972 with 3 former U.S. Government employees who were brought on at Stanford, which then publicized it by 1974, which spread it to MIT and UCLA.

Berners-Lee contribution was nothing, save for a completely outdated TCP/IP protocol that was employed (though any fucking protocol would do and most have begged for a better one that this outdated shit for nearly 20 years now).

Or tell us how Sir Edmund Hillary invented Mount Everest, or some shit like that, you dumb fucking britard piece of shit.

As if people actually got baited by this

assuming someones race.

fucking amerifat, still not got over the fact we owned your dumb asses have you?

This would be great on my pizza

Sometimes i get tinea barbae- beard rash.
I fucking love it. But then its not a bad case. Just above my mouth on one side, if I let my beard grown for a bit it gets all itchy and inflamed at that spot. Love shaving it and rubbing lotion on it. Its all pink and raised and blotchy, feels so soothing to massage that balm into it.
Also for the next day it stays really angry looking. People stare. But I don't mind. Sorry no photos, never thought to take pics. Will do next time.
I'm fascinated by dermatology now. Especially rashes.

You're an idiot. This image is 8 years old now and has nothing to do with either chemical treatment (what a moron) or a wart (that's not even close to how a virus grows). It is clearly a cyst. In fact, it is textbook.

Some idiot comes around every so often and thinks this is a wart and creates a whole thread about it on whatever site du jour.

Fucking imbecile.

>England
>race

>being this English
>being this retarded

>amerifat owned
Not even American, you dipshit. Further, I don't recall America ever being owned by anyone. Quite the opposite.

Otto loves to get blotto

medfag here
i agree with this
it looks exactly like a cyst
definitely not a wart as warts have tone of bumps and grow in clusters, never spherical
a cyst is a sphere and would create a hole exactly like that whereas a wart would attach to the subdermal virus-infected cells and have its own blood supply (the pic would be bloody and a mess and you'd have to scrape all kinds of tissue beneath

He's not wrong

Americans have their own simplified version of English where everything is written precisely as it sounds to avoid mass confusion.

I'd put it on a "friends" pasta.

>t. illiterate bong

You didn't own America. America is what happened when your own people wised up to just how shitty your little islands are and stole your colonies from you. Fucking eternally cucked. LMFAO

american is to english, what ebonics or jive are to american.

OC

>Not even American, you dipshit. Further, I don't recall America ever being owned by anyone. Quite the opposite.

Yes. Not owned by anyone. ANYONE

>simplified
Not true, American English has approximately 15% more words than does British English.

British English is the more simplified one, for example, using collective nouns.
In American English, collective nouns are singular. For example, staff refers to a group of employees; band refers to a group of musicians; team refers to a group of athletes. Americans would say, “The band is good.”
But in British English, collective nouns can be singular or plural. You might hear someone from Britain say, “The team are playing tonight” or “The team is playing tonight.”

British English also simplifies auxiliary verbs and dumbs them down tonally, as well as with past tense verbs.

American English is a significantly more robust language than is British English. It is also why, when English is taught worldwide, they teach American English exclusively, especially in all forms of tone and inflection. Frankly, "English" today only means "American English" and more and more Brits are moving toward American English usage themselves. That has been the trend for nearly a quarter century.

And what the other user said about "English" not being from England is spot on accurate. England was in fact named by invaders from largely Germany when it was conquered and subjugated by Germanic tribes.

fyi, there are just as many jews in the uk as the us
not sure you understand much about the world
or maybe like everyone else says, you are just a typical brit (dumb)
also, murrica doesn't have the muslim problem
nor the indian problem
seems like you've got all that infestation and are being bred out
at least murrica has trump and is making a change
it's too late for you
you lost
go grab your gun and fight back and revolution
oh wait
fuck

Hah what

Thanks for information. Now we know that you gave small dick

medfag ethos and dubs? It's settled. It's a cyst.

Your micro-dick maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=FgkYxecaWGM

How the fuck does that even begin to heal...

fyi, our population is a lot more white. All those niggers.

fyi you are wrong about there being just as many Jews in the UK as the US

fyi you have something worse, which is a huge nigger problem

fyi Indians are legit, they make curry and don't steal. No one has an Indian cuck fantasy either

What about sir Walter Raleigh?