Tfw you will never snuggle with your cute husbando on the couch during a rainy day

>tfw you will never snuggle with your cute husbando on the couch during a rainy day.
>tfw you will never be welcomed home from work to a yummy dinner prepared by your loving cute husbando.
>tfw you will never have a cute husbando to play vidya with, while having your arms wrapped around his smooth soft petite body.
>tfw you will never be with your cute husbando to love, cherish and support you.

Why even live?

Because I'm gonna be famous!

It's not hard to find a boyfriend, user. All you need is to be slighly attractive, not a hamplanet, and and have good hygiene.
Stop being such a faggot.

>mfw I have all that

whats it like, user?

>mfw I am the husbando
>mfw you'll still find something to bitch about because this is reality

well im not gay.

>mfw I am the husbando

you wish

Glorious! I already have given up in finding someone when we started dating, so did He. Funny thing is, we have meet at the chan! When we started dating(he was early 18 at that point) we have no idea how to proceed, soon we moved in together. I was his first, since he was an autistic fuck with no friends by then. Slowly I fixed him up, new cute clothes, long hair, skin care. 5 years now and we are more solid than ever. I'm his bara husband and he is my cuteboi waifu.
Living together is hard. Bust just know what do want. What role you want to represent.
This user is right. Just be selective, don't go for the promiscuous kind, try to settle down with a cute one, no matter what role.

Relationships are overrated

did your family ever find out? do they give a shit if your into cuteboys or not? Mine do, a lot. which is also why I'm hesitant to even find one to talk to. I've had normie relationships with grills before, but after a while browsing through chans I'm curious to see what it would be like to date a qt femboy.

I tried telling myself this as well me and my ex broke up, its just that once you get to know that feeling of companionship, you can never live without it.

My last relationship was 1999

2d isn't close to 3d man. 2d is cute. 3d is just ugly. Everyone drawn is cute. Only a small percentage of humans are actually cute. Asian girls that are actually adorable are the ones that would be anything close to OP pic. I use grill not guy cos I'm not no faggot sucker

Would I?

>censors face
>Am I cute?

S-s-should I post it uncensored?

Why not?
You can find people who do that stuff for their lovers, why do you think it is impossible?

you look like you're 4 faggot

Yes

mine was in 2015, but 1999? how do you live alone for that long? do you take a shit load of narcotics?

>2d isn't close to 3d man

no shit, but atleast cute guys do still exist IRL.

judging by the haircut and body type you look more like a top, so nah

>tfw I've blown the chances to have the perfect waifu

well i em older then you and i asume i em little bit older then user here!
But no! I work a lot,and my free time i em home Painting,read a book,do stuff like all people! But yes i have sex you know (Pump Dump)

You got me I am the top hehe Are you only into men that look like they're old as Fuck user? Cos all the guys say I'm very lucky to look young for my age.

His family, yes, the majority of them support. Only a minority of mine knows and support. My parents don't know lol and we live in the same city. Be aware that "cute" fembois usually are itchy and vain like women, specially the more outspoken. Cute, shy, who need care, a friend and love are your best bet. Both manly man and cutebois alike can be found under that category, you just need to look carefully.
I was very afraid that my parents find out at the begging, now I couldn't care less. I'm happy and that's it.

Tfw what is a husbando

Turbo lips

>tfw you will never snuggle with your cute waifu on the couch during a rainy day.
>tfw you will never be welcomed home from work to a yummy dinner prepared by your loving cute waifu.
>tfw you will never have a cute waifu to play vidya with, while having your arms wrapped around her smooth soft petite body.
>tfw you will never be with your cute waifu to love, cherish and support you.

I know the feels.

GRIFFITHH

meaningless sex is meaningless, but whatever floats your boat

well thats nice to hear, wish you both the best.

What is I don't want a soft petite waifu? I am into amazons! Жeнcтвeнныe aмaзoнки - лyчшиe дeвyшки!

to each his own..Right?

top jej

what does this even mean?

Thanks user. Wish you too the best. I was dating women before too, but I always knew I was gay, in denial. If that's what is up with You, I say go for with. The dynamic of a male-male relationship is way more rewarding imho. But just go for it if men are really a thing for you. Fuck your parents, family and friends btw, it's your life, go be happy, within reason.

As a cute husbando who's scared to be gay, tfw you'll never greet your hardworking love as he comes home from work and snuggle in his lap

Same here, actually. I just wanted to reverse OP's genders.

I forgot about anime conventions outside of Florida that shit is insane.

My nigga.

faggot.

proof or gtfo

Lol
Take a look around
Sup Forums should be the best example of what happens when you have a relationship
All my work colleagues who are married or have relationships say to me "I understand you why you are singles"
Since 1999 until now I have seen relations go down like the titanic
Relationships are nothing more than the market supply and demand

I still like both genders, but leaning more towards femboys. I've always had this feeling I was into other boys when I was really young though, one time had a wet-dream involving frottage with another boy when I was like 11, that was in like 2004 and was pretty fucked up for my age back then.

Anyways my curiosity came to light when I stumbled upon /cuteboys/ on 8ch a couple years ago, read a few green-text stories and since then I've been dying to experience a relationship with a cuteboy

doubt that will ever happen though, fml

>wasted my best years trusting people who only used me as an emotional sponge
>now slowly fading, becoming older and uncuter with no husbando to love

Seeing these threads always makes we wonder what I did wrong. Am I just unlucky? It's been so rare to meet someone who isn't a narcissistic slut, but when I do they always turn out to be closet sociopaths. I've only ever wanted to build a life with someone I could trust and love, but even though I see shit like this posted all the time nobody seems to want that in real life. Cute guys I meet irl are comically promiscuous and vapid, but cute guys I meet online are insane.

I just don't see what the point is anymore, even guys I don't particularly find cute turn out to be creeps. The few decent men I know are all religious. It feels like some massive joke being played on me for having the gall to be sincere, everywhere I look there are representations of what I want but they're never actualized in reality.

I could have been the cute husbando people meme about. I don't know why that's not me. I've done my best.

So yeah.

Why even live?

> tfw my waifu is going to come home to a spread of gyros with home-made tzatziki from some yogurt I cultured and strained myself (pic related, test run), tabbouleh made with quinoa because she doesn't get enough protein, and home-made pumpkin cheesecake and carrot cookies
> tfw I'm the husbando

You could try what she tried, which is randomly show up at my door while I was watching animu because she heard me laughing the night before from another apartment where her parents lived

just remember, you aren't alone user

Ancap?

someone explain
>girl cries she can't find boyfriend
>10000000 guys cry they can't find girlfriend and would take any girl

It was kinda trippy though, I had always dated men before her, and she literally showed up on my door-step out of the blue and basically moved in immediately.

Come to find out some years later that she thought I was going to kill her and was suicidal, had opened my mail to find my name and cyber-stalk me. Kind of flattering in a way that she ended up staying even after she realized I wasn't a serial killer.

Our first couple hours together were basically watching mushishi and smoking cloves and drinking some red wine with her because she was upset and I thought it might calm her down. I had no idea how2woman and trying to go from a submissive de facto gay guy to husbando is a bit of a learning curve.

> tfw I'm still better at giving blowjobs tho

Yeah, I was a little lonely and literally accepted the first girl that showed up on my doorstep and she's lived with me for three years now, it can't be that hard.

because the 10000000 guys are all fat and ugly, and the girl is fat and ugly. even fat and ugly people don't want a fat and ugly partner.

The ones with eating disorders should meet up specifically then

Everybody is bi. Straight or gay are just labels to indicate which side you lean more. If you lean more to the cutebois side, so be it. Go find one. Just live your life and keep your eyes peeled. The chance will come. Don't have high expectations and don't give up. You will find what you look for. I was pretty fucked up for my age when I was young. Now I'm more adjusted than 99.9% of the people I know. Keep lurking /cutebois/. My husband used to post there to confort and give hope to cutebois and those who look for them.

Don't give up.
This user is lucky. Why you guys don't try the same?
Be bold. Be brave. Don't give up. Have no expectations. Be prepared for the worst. Everybody needs love.

don't know, don't care

>Everyone needs love

its a shame not everyone's going to get it, myself included

I used to think the same. Life is full of surprises. Just change this attitude to a more positive one. You never know when it will happen. So be prepared.

>its a shame not everyone's going to get it, myself included

Literally just talk to people. Sounds hard, I know, but in the age of everyone living on the internet and dating through apps, it's such a novel thing that a lot of people are weak to it.

Especially if you're a girl, this isn't that hard. See a cute neighbor guy that is always alone? Go up and talk to him. Bring some cookies. Barriers will fall like dominoes.

>Why you guys don't try the same?
As him, or his waifu? He literally did nothing, apart from sucking cock and watching loud anime. She apparently stalked him and went through his mail, which first of all is creepy and I'd probably be arrested for it, not to mention that there's no one I'd be interested in to do that to?

Or do you simply mean, date a girl? Because despite the memes, "everyone is bi" really doesn't work that way for everyone. Even so I'm not opposed to the prospect, but I've never met a woman I was in the slightest interested in that way.

So why don't I try the same? I don't know man, why don't you tell me? You seem to assume there has been no effort on my side, all expectation and no risk. That's entirely wrong. I've been burned real bad, often, and I'm still trying. Stop assuming that anyone in this position just never talks to people and waits for love to come their way, that we never tear ourselves apart trying to make it a reality. Things don't work out by divine fiat just because you've checked all the boxes.

The worst thing you can tell someone in our position is "it gets better." Because we've only seen things get worse for ourselves, while everyone else moves through their cycle of loves and comforts. It just reinforces the (wrong) idea that we're exceptions, because it's said so often but entirely contrary to our experience. What you say is not hopeful at all, it just cements the feeling of hopelessness.

It's just one of those things that can't be healed by kind words and advice. I'm sorry.

>>sage
guess its time to get fat

>She apparently stalked him and went through his mail

You don't want a qt3.14 yandere stalker gf to fall out of the sky, just like your chinese cartoons?

>See a cute neighbor guy that is always alone? Go up and talk to him. Bring some cookies. Barriers will fall like dominoes

see that's the funny thing, I've already seen quite a few qt's around the college I was in and some even in game stores. you know, young, slender, somewhat short (5'7-ish) with girly faces. Had plenty of times where I just wanted to talk to them head-on but didn't have the balls simply because it was hard to tell if they were into other guys aswell. Even If I did somehow manage to hit it off with a cuteboy, there was always a chance my family would find out and disown me for being a faggot.

I just didn't want to risk it, I'm not willing to trade family for something like this. I've already disappointed my mother more than enough (criminal records and other shit), this would be the final nail to the coffin.

Gosh. Don't be that autistic. I didn't mean do EXACTLY the same thing as they, I just meant think outside the box, or be prepared for a sudden event.
I know how it is to be hurt, bad. user I was in your footsteps 6 years ago. I was ready to buy a motorcycle and a dog for companionship and just live my life wandering, maybe settle down alone somewhere... But I always had an positive side and that made me grab the passing opportunity to find someone... Not only someone I mean THE ONE. in the most fucked up place, I found a gem, when I wasn't even looking or expecting. Everyone is bi I said, but some people are so inclined to one side that is unfathomable to have a relationship with the other side. Maybe that applies to You. I didn't expect to heal You with one or two posts. But to give You hope! My advice to you, embrace depression, give it space, let it in. You need to feel that. But know that is for a period of time. Don't let it consume You. But right now You need it. I needed it too. And it made me who I am and where I am. So I am grateful for it. Best of luck and love champ.

Anons with QT (or even ugly, but whatever, you're happy) boys in their lives, what's the non sex life like? As in is it the same as with women? Do all WT boys act like girls? Or is it just 2 guys together who happen to fuck?

Because women are catty, emotional train wrecks that make me want to drive an ice pick into my ears sometimes. I'll still fuck em, but sticking around them for a prolonged period makes me nuts. If I could just have a QT husbando, would it get better?

Asking for a friend.

What about OKC or similar apps? The user with a former stalker waifu here - I dated men exclusively for years, and the first one I met on OKC. I talked to them for a couple days until we felt comfortable meeting up - went for a walk in the park late at night, then made out in my car. First kiss for me, actually, and first time I realized I *was really attracted* to men, given the strength of my boner and how much I wanted to devour the guy.

Given your situation, though, it sounds like your first priority should be becoming independent so that you can't get kicked out for it.

> thinks gay relationships are drama-free

I've seen both sides, neither is better than the other in that regard. Gay men are more likely to cheat in my experience.

>tfw op is a guy

Screw your family. Make your own life of you need to. If they love you and think of you like you think of them, they will understand eventually. Find a job, get a house. Oh. My advice, don't go to the final form of the cuteboi, most of them are fucked up and picky. Maybe you have luck to find one, but most time they are bitchy and empty. Go for a unpolished one, you need to see thru him and his potential, focus on his personality and actions. You can make him lose weight, take care of himself, make him cute, and he will be with you forever because you made him better, improved him, took care of him when no one did. You will look up for him and he will look up for you. And since you choose him for who he are instead of how he looks, you will enjoy your conversations, share interests, play vidya, watch movies and that will make living together way easier.

Openly gay, outspoken and extroverted are red flags for me.

> tfw that describes one of my exes

Also, any gay man from LA or who talks about LA a lot. You'd be surprised at the number of tweakers that fit that demographic.

Yeah its so sad you cant be with your "boy"friend that looks so feminine you can't even tell its a guy until you see a dick, you might as well be with a real girl who has multiple options for intercourse including wearing a strapon if you like anal, instead of having just one disgusting bacteria infested shit hole to fuck that needs to be cleaned out every day before any fun, but hey, you like shit and dicks since you're a dag fag right? This shit seems okay in fantasy because its clean but the reality is disgusting.

>internet dating

don't mean to sound like a douche, but that method never really worked for me. All my past relationships happened by either mutual friends or mingling in occasional events. Plus I don't like posting my stuff online, hell I don't even have Facebook.

>Screw your family. Make your own life of you need to

if only it were that simple, user.

kekeroooni

watch berserk you uncultured swine

ah i see, just did some research and now I see the resemblance. this only proves my point, there are some really cute 3D boys IRL aswell

Yes, love your haircut

I have been dating the cutest and kindest boy for almost a year. We plan on marrying too. Both of us went through horrible periods of depression, suicidal, and non stop Sup Forums shitposting. We made our lives so much better together.
There were many days I said that I will die alone, thought about giving up. There really is someone out there to complete each others lives.
Dont give up.

i can tell you without a lie that i'm not bi, choose to listen or not
and that's without any prejudice at all, i very much believe each to their own and don't give a shit what other people do. Just the thought of staring at another dude naked looking for detail or another dick near my face is kinda repulsive to me though. In the same way foods that I don't like repulse me. Doesn't mean I wish any harm on tomatoes...but to me they're pretty gross. Like dudes.

Brandon?

>watch Berserk
Read the manga faggot

Sorry for the late response I'm at work

that’s becuz you are a jap worshipper that it’s a of inbred European descent who is likeley depressed, anxious, bad at social life and is likely mildly autistic.

yes you would make a cute one

you got everything right except for jap worshiper and anxiety, not really a fanatic when it comes to chinese cartoons, I was good at socializing back in my college days but that somehow withered away.

For each their own I guess. But if you lile girls, go get one. My advices still applies.

Jacob is that you, you fucking gayboi?

Shit it really is Brandon

Nah dude its Brandon, tough he does look similar.

timestamp

Because my bromances keep me going strong. Dude I make straight man gay in a matter of minutes. Girls in high school always hoped I was secretly gay. They liked me but they liked their version of man love they had in their heads even more. Chicks always got jealous for reasons they didn't really understand. Got mad at their boyfriends. Older men always loved me in my sweatpants.The only problem was I was straight like a pencil, not homophobic but straight. Dude, I went out "dancing" with people I won't disclose and this dorky macho college guy (other city) would have fucked me if he could. he was romancing all over the place. Made the dancing very awkward. Lately women really start to notice me. And sure, it is great. But what my heart really needs is a cute, cheerful, loving husbando. One to hold tight and fuck tight. I secretly notice I start to make myself a little less attractive (for what that's worth) just to protect myself and those guys. Women are amazing but a husbando would be wonderful. I just need a real romance.

Who tf is Brandon?