Hey Sup Forums, Femanon here. I need help. My boyfriend is cheating on me with one of my roommates...

Hey Sup Forums, Femanon here. I need help. My boyfriend is cheating on me with one of my roommates. He doesn't know that I know.

I saw them fucking on the couch last night. I watched while standing in the kitchen with the lights out. They never noticed me. At first, I was shocked and hurt and yet also frozen. I couldn't move. I just stood there in disbelief while I watched them.

As I watched them, I was flushed with adrenaline. I felt a lump form in my throat as I watched my boyfriend fucking her really hard as my roommate choked herself. I watched my boyfriend have what seemed to be a very intense orgasm and then I watched my roommate swallow his cum.

I started crying. I didn't want them to see me crying, so I went back to my bedroom, laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. About 10 minutes later, my boyfriend crawled into our bed with his back facing me and went to sleep.

I haven't been able to stop think about last night. I've been sitting here in my cubicle at work while picturing him at home, alone with our two female roommates and I can't help but wonder if he's fucking the other roommate too. All three of them wait tables at the same restaurant together at night, so they are alone together during the day while I'm at work at my day job. I now know for a fact that he's cheating on me, but now I want to know to what extent. I want to secretly record him and document him cheating and what they say about me when I'm not there.

Would any of you know how to go about doing this? I looked online, but I don't know anything about which hidden cameras are good or microphones or how to go about putting all of that crap in a house with three other people living in it without getting caught.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouAiKMT57z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get ur weird fantasy out of here you fat nerd

Tits or gtfo

inb4 300 replies of idiots falling for the bait, as per usual.

>this

I’m pretty sure this is mocking a similar post

Still a better storyline than Suicide Squad

So in other words you are the roommate getting 0 attention and your two roommates fuck like mad ignoring you totally.
Deal with it you fat fuck

>being this new

i concur.

So now we have reversed gender cuck fantasies. This shit has gotten out of hand.

shit fucking bait

The Definition of: Cuckold

lulz

its a toxic relationship, for your own sake, it would be best to leave this relationship and dont look back

>fake your own death
>frame him for your murder
>make a big comeback and become pregnant with his child

That would actually be pretty awesome. Why wouldn't I want to fuck any girl?

In your situation, I would confront him and give him shit for not even having the decency to admit to you.

I can recommend the best camera OP, but only if you promise to stream your own suicide with it you fat fucking neck beard.
1/10 bait. made me reply.

>sage

Does anyone know the actual instagram of Ciara? I had the last one but she deleted it.

>when I'm not there.

Post more Eliza / Ciara photos. She's gorgeous.

Fuck off with your meaningless copy pasta.

Bump

ok first things first tits and timestamp

Bump.

>boys will be boys, u need to respect him, marry him and cater to his needs, while allowing him to keep doing it
youtube.com/watch?v=ouAiKMT57z0 from the beginning