I'm in need of some advice/help...

I'm in need of some advice/help. I was recently arrested for trespassing on private property and stood the night in jail. While I was sitting in the jail cell I slowly lost the ability to speak, the offices would ask me questions but the words wouldn't come out. Not even a "mhm"

Is there a way to fix this?

There is not. You died.

Write notes you fucking faggot. What you have is a gift.

>stood the night
>sitting in jail

Make your mind up fam, im sorry Tyrone destroyed your voicebox. Maybe he can nigger rig it for ya.

I'm still alive you jerk

They wouldn't give me a pen or anything, it was bad.

Yeah I was in holding, I meant. I get holding, jail and prison mixed up. You know what I meant though

What's the problem? You have the right to remain silent

I'm not sure, I was hoping someone could help me. I do have a stutter as well but on that day my voice was completely gone

Ok sorry for the joke, wasn't funny. Go to your cat or dog if you have one and pet em and calm down a bit. The just try to talk to the animal and see what happens

She's being mean like always, I'm thinking about buying a cat soon.
I still stutter when I talk to my dog

Talking in prison is hard when you're constantly sucking dick to stay alive.

Fucking this

Lol OP can't talk because he's a faggot dick sucker

I don't mind sucking dick though.

no im not!

Sounds like anxiety induced mutism.
Got any issues with anxiety attacks?

Anxiety+mutism=autism

I do yes, but its been happening to me since I was 8 years old and I don't know what could have caused my anxiety at that age.

Nah my mom didn't drink the water.

Stop sucking so much prison dick OP

Ok well you can at least talk - studder or no with the dog so its obvious psychological which means it can pass - look you do the jail or the fine (most probably probation if its just a trespass) and after a year you get make a motion to get it expunged - life goes on. Cats are like people, if they are mean they are hurting for some reason. Check her our and be extra nice to her and maybe you can get her to purr. You I willing to bet your ability will come back when you mentally and emotionally ready. FWIW, I recommend P&M (old fashion prayer and medication) contrary to what you may hear here, it has real value. Don't sweat it too much.

Why were you trespassing and where?

er....meditation not medication

Anxiety is basically your reptile brain misfiring, deeming the situation you're in dangerous and triggering your fight, flight or freeze response.
This can happen from any number of things.
The way I dealt with my anxiety attacks was getting a cognitive behavioral psychologist and attending a mindfulness meditation class.

I really don't mind doing it and I don't mind getting slapped around a bit either.

I think God gave me this stutter to fuck my life up.
And you're very kiind, user.

I didn't know it was private property at first, I thought i was an abandoned park so my gf and I went there to hangout.
>this is her

Ugh goodness, I don't think I can do this.
And that sounds a bit more accurate, thank you user

>Ugh goodness, I don't think I can do this.
You won't know until you try. The thing about these two ways of dealing with anxiety is that the cognitive behavioral therapy explains to you why it is happening and the mindfulness meditation teaches you to accept how you feel and through that lessening the anxiety.
It's basically two tools that help you take responsibility for how you feel and enables you to deal with it.

Anger at God is a waste of passion, but I do know and appreciate how our feel.(I'll trad you my atril fib for your stutter any day) Some of the finest people in history stuttered; you're in good company. And user makes a good point bout anxiety too, a visit to a psychologist (if you have the insurance) has not down side.