*Blocks your internet*

*Blocks your internet*

Other urls found in this thread:

battleforthenet.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw live in Europe

Does Europe have a thing such as net neutrality?

Yeah, corporations don't own their countries.

Governments do.

Can't Americans understand that it's bad to have corporations run their country?

God, that guy look like a fucktard. HAI I'M PAI AND I'LL BE YOUR DOTHEAD FASCIST TODAY.

I don't know, but in Sweden, we can choose another ISP if we are not happy with the one we have.

If they would understand they wouldn't be called 'muricans.

Better than having government run things. We can boycott corporations. You're powerless against the government.

>blocks my internet
>remember i live in canada
>laugh at his red white and blue faggot ass
>continue to browse the interwebz unabated

We wont be spared.
Eventually this will affect us Leafs

Anyone know his home address or children's schools? Asking for a friend.

Well I mean... We've shown that that's not entirely true but we get what you're going for. I'd much rather have a gay ass little company try to control what I can or can't see than the government.

>impeachments
>snap elections

>implying corporations don't already run every government except for Russia, China, and North Korea

you cannot defeat my style

Kek if you seriously don't think 90% of your traffic isn't routed to America. After this shit the CIA FBI and Mossaud are going to sniff every one of your packets and Trump is going to personally turn up on your doorstep and rob you of your lunch money in front of your wife and her family

>corporations don't already run every government except for Russia, China

>corporations don't run China or Russia

holy fuck ur dumb

Just use VPNs, sheesh

>voters cannot vote of no confidence
>elections do not mandate coalitions
Your Frenchie systems are designed to instill complacency and impotency in the population and bureacracy and inertia in the government

>Your Frenchie systems are designed to instill complacency and impotency in the population and bureacracy and inertia in the government

Your system didn't cover run on sentences.

Imagine being this much of a retard
America is not that important like you think, just because you get fucked, we dont.

That is not what Net Neutrality is about. It is whether your ISP is allowed to deliver content from different servers at different speeds to you, or all at the same speed.

as far as i understand it its the service provider who will charge extra for certain packages similar to how t.v and paid radio services offer a basic package then add ones like sports+plus or payperview channels. i wont pretend to have the slightest idea how the internet works but how would they charge me if im not using an america isp?

As someone pointed out. If this is passed in America, internet users in america is fucked. Because for some reason they have a gazillion different brands of cereal, but only one provider of Internet service.

Laught in European!

Except the VPNs keep being outed for monitoring your traffic and fucking with shit.

correection blocks american internet

Nigga you dumb.

Putin rules with an iron fist and kucked the Rothschilds out of Russia. Any companies operating in Russia pay him.

Dumpy chinese guy is in a similar position.

> being this retarded

Thanks Bordock Obarmin

americans don't want net neutrality, they want freedom

At least the governments are elected. ;)

>We can boycott corporations
Except the ones where you work, the ones that provide housing, the ones that provide healthcare, the ones that provide food, the ones that provide water, the ones that provide energy... because, you know, life. But yeah, you can totally boycot that corporation that makes pink dildos because you prefer purple. What an awesome power to have.

Only if we unite can we stop this madness!! The vote is like tomorrow! Get on Trump's Twitter and hit this shit HARDDDD!!! @realDonaldTrump Now got off here and go to it!

We need to let Trump know that we don't want this!!! Get on Trump's Twitter and hit this shit HARDDDD!!! @realDonaldTrump Let all your followers and frenz know to do the same! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!! Let's fucking go VIRAL with the resistance!!

>Kek if you seriously don't think 90% of your traffic isn't routed to America

It's only routed to the states when accessing the sites in the states. I still use my European ISP and they don't fuck with out net the way murricuck ones will with your after your net neutrality gets repealed.

fuck

Where's the bait fish image

>>laugh at his red white and blue faggot ass
We fucking made the internet you idiot.

You CAN boycott those. You're missing the point anyway, it's not like there's a single company running the internet service here. We have several. As long as competition exists, we have options to just not buy from them and to take our business elsewhere as the world should work. "Hey, company A blocks this this and this but Company B doesn't. But damn does Company A cost less."

hello frens
I don understand is this bad or good
does mommy have to pay moar or nothing chane??

If you don't want to pay for Sup Forums go here

battleforthenet.com/

Except that most of them A. have no reason to, B. Know it will only hurt them, and C. Know that blocking people will lead to either two things, needing to lower their prices or needing to not block that shit because people will go elsewhere.

go back

I like him
The internet, though, is a cancer

or they all agree to block the same shit so that they all get money from their user base instead of worrying about competition and lowering prices

America is a corporation. get it?

fucking americans and their never ending greed

Guys, you’re not going to pay extra for anything because of this. It just means that your ISP will be able to sell you a throttled connection for content that you use most. Like you could get a basic connection, the lowest package for up/down and pay for a little extra for a throttled gaming connection because that’s what you do primarily. It will give consumers more choice. It’s not known that prices for consumers will change in general.

And they can’t just block things. That would be scandalous considering the FCC would mandate full disclosure on practices

Yeah but not all officials. Ajit Pai is unelected.

Man you're really searching for any fucking reason not to trust them... We here in America are built on a distrust of the government(specifically a federal government). It is preferable that companies try to fuck us than the government as the result could be much worse in the hands of the government. Anyway, that's a fat stretch and you know it. They would make less money even at higher prices because no one is fucking forced to buy it. Internet is not a necessity.

This. The level of paranoia is ridiculous. We have never had net neutrality, ever. Is the internet slower?

Does that mean gutting net neutrality could actually be a roundabout way of keeping low income individuals uninformed and oblivious to certain types of knowledge or news...using your example say company A restricts (either throttles or blocks) access to youtube, reddit and Sup Forums. If you simply cannot afford the better provider you would have no choice but to access your news through the mainstream media. Maybe im wrong.

Same as the guy before him who dictated that there would be net neutrality.

I will.

not him but
>trying this hard
>cuz he got you with a logic bomb and you dun goofed

Those freaking fellows at the freaking fcc

sniffing interwebz is illegal
sniffing panties too

So which neet is going to go unabomber on fcc officials after this?

>run-on sentences
fify

The reason for the paranoia is that a bunch of major internet-based companies (Netflix, google, Facebook, etc) formed a lobbying consortium and are now drumming up fears. They’re doing it because ISPs might make them pay more. It’s barely an issue at the consumer level or an issue of ethics, it’s lobbying.

Just for you

>resistance
Calm down wolverine

I like your argument, but it's still not entirely true. If you can't afford the more open plan, assuming that's even a necessary choice in the future to be clear, there's several choices. You can either deal with it and try to find as many other sources of information such as fucking newspapers or something. Or just don't purchase the service, internet is not a necessity.

It's amazing how there are so many people who simply hear what some mega-corporations want as some kind of Braveheart call to fight for freedoms. And none of them can explain why even the telecoms, the ones supposedly all about greed and evil and self-interest, gave nearly twice as much money to Dems last year. Sup Forums is as pleb as reddit on this one.

It wasn't an argument, and yet you still threw out a straw man...? My shilldar is over 9000.

All you said was deal with it... with what, being poor? And not being able to sift through every side of a story rather than just being force fed fake news all the time. Sure sounds a lot like 1984, but for fee you get to see behind the curtain and know the truth for yourself. This is clearly a plot to undermine freedom of speech and quell the unrest that has been building over the past year. Anyone who says otherwise is lieing.

This, this and this. Only uneducated low wage white niggers think boycotts have any effect at all. Fucking dumbshits trash their own belongings whenever little trumpy cries about something, and everyone just laughs. Boycotts are to uneducated white niggers what riots are to ghetto niggers

i don't get the correlation here.

How does this situation pertain to freedom of speech at all? You're the one assuming that these companies are out to get you, when all they want is money. You want to know a good fucking way to make money? Not try to censor your customers, you know another way to make money? Not trying to censor your customers nor trying to fuck them because if you charge outrageous amounts for your service nobody is going to want to nor be able to fucking buy from you. As long as there is competition for the companies there is no reason for them to go out of their way to try to fuck us.

>the internet is not a necessity
>use the newspaper

almost had me there friendo

The fuck does that even mean?

I like your argument, but it's still not entirely true. If you can't afford electricity there are several choices. You can either deal with it, use a gasoline generator and candles to power and light your home or something. Or just don't purchase the service, electricity isn't a necessity anyways.

"shits on every business deal you make from now until 5 generations later in your bloodline and even deny your ability to continue your bloodline.*

How did a dot head even get into a cabinet position anyway?

You aren't allowed to vote are you retard?

The government ensures that rules are in place to maintain a free and open internet. You are mistaken that competition between companies replicates this outcome. The only difference between providers will be which internet traffic they choose to slow down or speed up, you retard. That is where your "freedom" will be, it will be choosing which form of information control you want to purchase (for a higher price).

Besides, governments are elected by the people. Companies have not the slightest pretense that they serve the interests of the public. Retards like you will eat their shit and say thank you and ask for more.

They will clean up all your talking in a manner such as this...

It's bad, you would have to pay more for limited internet and websites. Kind of like cable tv