Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Recently i got hit was some pretty shitty news and I've been having having a hell of a time coping w it. I've mostly been getting drunk as fuck, high as hell and just sleeping all day... but yesterday I had an urge to try something new.

My goal here was to drive recklessly and see what i could get away with. Unfortunately a lot of the footage was shit due to the placement of my camera... but i made a short clip of me taking off.

Tell me what you guys think. Should I make more videos? etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3dE5qsMQQEo
thebarchive.com/b/thread/713256615/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=3dE5qsMQQEo

Do you live around Cornwall?? This looks like my hood!

Yeah unfortunately

do it again mate, but this time point yourself off the cliffs and right into the sea. You are putting other peoples lives at risk you selfish fucking scumbag.
Webm related, hopefully you tomorrow but into a lorry

Ok but that's seriously the greatest ass I've ever seen

see

Op no you're gunna kill a little baby girl

What's the pretty shitty news, OP?

moar

le edgie maestro

?

Youre an edgelord, edgy, a faggot, you do stupid shit that puts people and kids in danger for your own amusement thinking that its ok. If youre going to be an edge faggot then at least know that youre being an attention whore.

Was the bad news that your moms not going to buy you any more new bikes?

r u ok?

Are you? youre the one posting videos of yourself that are basically calls for help and attention.

Thats what I thought edgy attention whore. Go make some more videos so youre friends will post on your facebook wall about how bad they feel for your bullshit loss.

Hearing the angsty tears of a fat retard on the internet is making me contemplate my life and the choices ive made :(

If some anonymous faggot on the internet is making you reevaluate your choices then they were probably shit choices to begin with.

weak ass bike and weak ass riding skills. run from the 5-O and maybe you'll have good footage....of your arrest that is because you're a mediocre rider hop off before you hurt yourself big boy.

Source on first pic

Sounds like OPs all about that floor

Who is this girl???

Who in all the history of fucks is that? And more????????????

no you dumb shit. if you want to off yourself thats fine but don't do something that is likely to spread your failure to others

FOR THE NAME OF GOD SOURCE ONE FIRST PIC

This, hook a hose to the bikes tailpipe and connect it to your helmet OP

this

What's the bad news tell now

eighth post best post
captcha related

Trump and the FCC are going to repeal internet regulations

simmer down there Soros/Brock bot

But we will be getting a free and open internet in return.

More of her. PLEASE

yay i like free internet

kekd

thebarchive.com/b/thread/713256615/
all I can find