Ahoy Sup Forums have any of you tried Clickbaiting on Youtube? Seems to be pretty profitable if done right

Ahoy Sup Forums have any of you tried Clickbaiting on Youtube? Seems to be pretty profitable if done right
I've been trying to be a youtube clickbait champ for 2 weeks now; choosing different topics I think will catch peoples eye; thumbnails with obnoxious circles and arrows to trap children into watching my garbage. however it turns out it's not as easy as it looks; and throwing slides together and talking is all I had planned to do because pictures aren't as hard to deal with monetizing as videos are.
I know I'm walking a fine line here by posting my channel so I'll post a sample video link and explain my thought process.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxlRrYFNv-Y&t=39s

with this one I actually mention a Sup Forums story because making shit up on my own isn't the point of the channel. It's pumping out quantity to acquire subs and views.

Now what I've been told is I need good watch time on the videos; and around 200-300 views to get it put in recommended; However this is very hard to accomplish without a large subscription base. Besides spamming le reddit what else could I do to increase my chances?
thumbnail is my thumbnail I used.

Also I know a guy making 3 dollars per 1000 views right now and netting roughly 3k on a slower month so I know it's viable; and all his content is trash tier like this; it's just about sports.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nz3Ngt0AMDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all a game of chance OP unless you're going to waste hours a day doing this it isnt going to make decent revenue

Why don't people just establish real companies which do actual good for humanity.

You only need to succeed at it once though. Keep pumping out this thrash for months. Most of these channels were dead for months before they somehow caught on. Do it for "fun".

Because America. I also work healthcare so this is more of just a side project. I'm not NEETIN it up

can you also go kill yourself

When anyone does little shit like this to rack up pennies I always wonder how much more energy it is to read and try to play the stok market

I really dont think you have to be smart, just do simple math. Stock market has to be like a 500% retrun per minute vs creating this stuff.

people are so lazy

I get what you're saying but creating this content can be reduced down to roughly 30 minutes per video; which if you already have afanbase and it goes viral the return is high and the risk is virtually null.

Have you tried posting quality content?

Have you tried not sucking dick

So what's the point of watching though. you learn absolutely nothing

I learned two effective methods of getting free games.

Try this youtube.com/watch?v=Nz3Ngt0AMDA

This is from the king of cancer and it works

are you the king of cancer?

pewdiepie is pols /ourguy/

Engagement level has weighs heavily into youtubes algorithms. The more people commenting on your video the more likely youtube will suggest it. That's why you have a lot of channels asking a question and telling users to comment below.

I tried using that hasnt caught on much yet

You aren't exactly rolling in views to get the algorithm to pick up on it.

yeah it's kinda like that old saying about needing a job for experience and experience for a job

Spotted pewds

Pretty sure the pigeon thing counts as robbery

instead of adding anything to YouTube your making shit videos you know are shit and no one has business watching in the hopes of making a few bucks... this is American corporate thought processes. I don't like that you do this.

Welcome to America, the content quality will go up as I get better at making it

> choosing different topics
You should only pick topics that is trending now ...

I've currently got a video on youtibe that is always the next suggested video on a certain topic. It's video only with separate audio & subtitles. No begging for likes, comments and subs, and only 16k views, but there it is

I fucking DESPISE videos that beg for likes and subs at the START OF THE FUCKING VIDEO. Show us your wares THEN start begging. Quality channels like Whatculture ask at the end, and RLM has never begged, and they put out some of the best quality stuff out there

yeah I need to be more hip with my topics i figured black Friday was a good one

tried to keep it under 10 seconds all the other videos do it at the end, however counting the number of times pigeon was said needed to be shared so I did it at the beginning this time. crucify me haha

nobody wtches to the end nywy

Decent music. What song is that?

it's in the description check it out

Never heard of h4rdwyr3, is it a friend of yours? My mate and I dig it

he writes good music look up his channel

dude me too i like it tons

literally nothing you can do will help. the common concensus is that you need to get lucky and get picked by the jewtube algorithm (or pay them/bots)

So what he's saying, OP, is pump out quality content and it should happen eventually.

second.