Post the edgiest shit you got

Post the edgiest shit you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV8RQXW7cdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_integral
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too soon

don't feel like getting banned, niggeroid.

Wtf you're disgusting you fucking asshole get v&

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

youtube.com/watch?v=NV8RQXW7cdc

'thatsa spicy furball!'

One sec guys just gonna pop some Xanex and I'll share

Cool cool cool

>Jewish connection
You people are fucking nuts

too soon lol, you must be a new fag. i dont want to talk about it

For all your pro choicers out there

I'm fine with this. Chocolate milk is a waste anyway. Threw up chocolate milk as a child. Never been the same.

>Walt Disney
>Gay

I’ve held hands with a girl once.
She was underage.

The abortion argument is so fucked up. It looks like to children screaming at each other without listening to what the other has to say.
>You’re killing babies (other side doesnt think it’s a life)
>You hate women (other side considers it a life so it’s not just up to the woman)
When both sides can’t agree on the basic facts, the argument becomes pointless chaos

Thanks for the clarification Mr Peterson

If you’re calling me Jordan Peterson I don’t take that as an insult.
>basically pro-life btw after the first trimester

She’s really cute, the blemishes are a tragedy

MODS

It was a compliment but take it as you will

Except pro lifers don't have any good facts to back up their argument

I’m glad. I want to go into politics and sometimes I test my beliefs out on people on Sup Forums, ignoring the people that call me a faggot and debating the few sensible people I can find.

thats just painful to attempt to look at

noice

That was one good rekt thread

That fetus is moving, thus has a nervous system and can feel pain. Hence its murder as its literally dying in pain.
I guess you're against people having iron lungs as a pro-choicer?

Mhmm

Brain waves start in the fetus at 7 weeks, seems like a decent indicator of life to me, or at least a first step. But the problem is that human beings have been trying to define what makes life ‘life’ for millenia. The fact that two different ideological groups have suddenly figured it out after thousands of years of people couldn’t shows that this is clearly not a settled issue for other side.

Yeah we agree on the pro-life aspect so would be no use debating me on it as we don't differ. But in the interest of keeping the Sup Forums tradition alive:
> stfu faggot.

Wish she was my gf.

That’s more like it

She’s pretty damn cute

Really faggot.. too soon

Too soon! Is nothing sacred??

>It's edgy to have guts

Hope you're vegan, and not just a a regular fucktard who only applies "it feels pain" when it suits your personal feelers.

Top kek

Nope nope nope

>not him but I’ll try to defend him
Ad hominem but there is a difference between sacrificing an animals life for food, and killing a fetus for convenience

too fucking soon

What is this meme? I have been away

Eat shit and die you tryhard faggot.

It's goy you illiterate fuck

Fucking reported

has there been a video like this high up where they drop the camera? I'd like to see the fall

oh cool thread

Dammit Bobby I can't Do it when you are Watching.

Fuck off Randy

fuck off randy

frig off randy

Fuck off Randy

fuck off cunt

that's the second time i've seen hank with another woman than peglegs

Fuck off randy bobandy

This is the photo that would have offended me if it were real. Who gives a fuck about some stupid cunt in the military? Doesn't even belong there in the first place. If the fucking military barred women from even being admitted in, this would have never happened in the first place.

Worthless whores.

this thread is officially shut down by
order of the cyber police

Eat shit randy you dumb fuck

So the girl in pic was in the military? Did they take her or something?

idk. who cares? she's a fucking cunt.

Rape**

Not knowing the meaning of the too soon meme is what bothers me.

In logic, this is called cherry picked “evidence.” I could go through the executive lists of top 500 companies and assemble an even larger poster of Aryan extraction cucks.

We all laugh at you pathetic Sup Forumstard dumbfucks.

I mean, I know about the too soon meme.

I thought the idea was to attempt to be edgy.

Are you autistic?

I could ask you the same thing.

Everytime someone posts that girl in a thread, people say too soon. Whether they are photoshopped or not. I just want to know why.

fuck off

too soon

I like to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

It's a meme man, idk. It's been around for over a decade. I wish it died honestly. Bring back Crackychan. ty

what is this???

A real piece of shit.

???

May the semon demon be with you

Fuck you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_integral

So you acknowledge how it's immoral to kill sentient beings? Looks like you just switched sides

No ! If you don't know that one you've not "been away"... if you don't know this you've been here for long enough.

/thread

Lol this is so stupid right here.

suck my dick, semen demon!

Go back to the commune you faggot

You are quite possibly the most retarded person on this site.e

And they all laugh at you buzzfeed subscriber

SUCK MY DICK, SEMON DEMON!

Then go back to your buzzfeed articles cuntflap

Fuck off Randal.

suck my dick, semen demon!

Check 'em